Who in the MCU is the most similar to Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who in the MCU is the most similar to Superman?

Thor
Captain Marvel
Vision
Ikaris

rudester
the Scarlet Witch I'd say but I'm gonna go with Captain Marvel

Blakemore
Spiderman, obviously. laugh

Robtard
If they ever fold in Gladiator into the MCU, that guy is a Superman rip-off.

If/When they do and they're not too old by that time, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau or Alexander Skarsgard could be two good choices to play Kallark. They both can do arrogant confidence well.

BruceSkywalker
Ikaris right now

i believe Sentry is coming soon though

Robtard
I know Adam Warlock is coming, has Sentry been confirmed for sure? I only heard rumors.

Also considering they're already used the "make the world forget about me" plot line in Spider-Man: No Way Home, that could bite into Sentry's story.

Old Man Whirly!
Thor fulfils the Superman role of turning up mid battle and making the other members redundant... Infinity War and Justice league do the same thing here.

tkitna
Captain Marvel

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tkitna
Captain Marvel She does it as well in Endgame but less effectively.

Old Man Whirly!
Actually, thinking about it; Thor is more like Goku. He makes everyone else redundant but is also so retarded by wanting to talk to Thanos instead of taking the killshot with his spanking new haxx attack, he extends the story to an uneeded and boring extra three hours of my life I can never get back. Yes, Infinity War Thor is Goku!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
I know Adam Warlock is coming, has Sentry been confirmed for sure? I only heard rumors.

Also considering they're already used the "make the world forget about me" plot line in Spider-Man: No Way Home, that could bite into Sentry's story.

i've just heard rumblings about sentry

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Robtard
If they ever fold in Gladiator into the MCU, that guy is a Superman rip-off.

If/When they do and they're not too old by that time, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau or Alexander Skarsgard could be two good choices to play Kallark. They both can do arrogant confidence well.

Aren't they too good looking for that? Kallark is one ugly mofo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Actually, thinking about it; Thor is more like Goku. He makes everyone else redundant but is also so retarded by wanting to talk to Thanos instead of taking the killshot with his spanking new haxx attack, he extends the story to an uneeded and boring extra three hours of my life I can never get back. Yes, Infinity War Thor is Goku! Endgame Thor is Majin Buu. He just wants to be happy and eat you. But he is sad.

Kazenji
At the moment its Ikaris.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i've just heard rumblings about sentry I'll be honest the MCU might not want his drug addiction and mental issues Bruce, I'm not sure I'd want my kids watching that character.

-Pr-
They didn't want Tony's. I doubt things have changed much since then.

cdtm
From the lobby thought you asked who on KMC is most similar to Superman.

Had a member all set, now not sure what to say..

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
They didn't want Tony's. I doubt things have changed much since then. thumb up Exactly.

tkitna
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'll be honest the MCU might not want his drug addiction and mental issues Bruce, I'm not sure I'd want my kids watching that character.

Then dont include it. Its not like the movies havent taken liberties before with characters.

Robtard
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Aren't they too good looking for that? Kallark is one ugly mofo.

Film studios don't care, they prefer good looking heroes.

Logan in the comics is short and ugly, yet they cast Hugh Jackman who's over 6' tall and has won "sexiest man" awards. Granted, he did a great job in the role.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tkitna
Then dont include it. Its not like the movies havent taken liberties before with characters. Originally posted by Robtard
Film studios don't care, they prefer good looking heroes.

Logan in the comics is short and ugly, yet they cast Hugh Jackman who's over 6' tall and has won "sexiest man" awards. Granted, he did a great job in the role. True, his backstop could end up being completely different as could his powers. I doubt Starfox is going to be the dodgy sex offender he is in the comics. They did that with Killgrave already anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.