Convoy of truckers drive on Canadian capital to oppose vaccine mandates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/truckers-canada-border-vaccine-mandates-b1999732.html%3famp

Good to see people opposing the tyrannical regime. Don't let them get away with it. God bless those truckers

jaden_2.0
Remember the good ol' days when those same kinds of people would reply "If you hate our country so much then go live in North Korea then you'll see what a tyrannical government really looks like."

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Remember the good ol' days when those same kinds of people would reply "If you hate our country so much then go live in North Korea then you'll see what a tyrannical government really looks like."

And now they live in one.

roughrider
There are truckers there ready to deliver a manifesto demanding the Governor General (who represents the Queen) dissolve and get rid of the Federal government and install a 'Citizen's Committee' to run the country, made up of truckers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Free-dumb convoy, indeed.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by roughrider
There are truckers there ready to deliver a manifesto demanding the Governor General (who represents the Queen) dissolve and get rid of the Federal government and install a 'Citizen's Committee' to run the country, made up of truckers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Free-dumb convoy, indeed. thumb up Bingo!

Blakemore
Ever heard of mob rule?
Ever heard of violent mob rule?
What about violent minority rule?! eek!

cdtm

No there isn't.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8539610/trucker-convoy-covid-vaccine-mandates-ottawa/

Robtard

Robtard remembers...

Robtard

A trucker government?

laughing

Deano
Originally posted by cdtm
No there isn't.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8539610/trucker-convoy-covid-vaccine-mandates-ottawa/

People like him will believe whatever the media tell him too

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard remembers... Whirly also remembers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano

The story cdtm posted didn't dispel what roughrider said. That story was about the truckers doing a peaceful protest and if a trucker acts violent, the core group will report them.

“As you know, we are on our way to Ottawa to hold a peaceful protest. I just want to put it out there that nobody in this convoy will be inciting violence or uttering threats. That is not what we’re here to do,” -snip

Lord Lucien
No there isn't.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8539610/trucker-convoy-covid-vaccine-mandates-ottawa/ Yes, there is.

https://canada-unity.com/mou/

It's called the Memorandum of Understanding, and Canada Unity, the organization who spearheaded the convoy, wants the Senate (non-elected politicians) and the Governor General (non-elected head of state representative) to bypass the democratically elected House of Commons to rescind the vaccine mandates and passports. The first page of the MOU defines "the highest authorities representing the Federal Government" to be:

The People of Canada
The Senate of Canada
The Governor General of Canada

The far-right anti-vax/mandate political party, the PPC, failed to win any parliamentary seats in the House during the Sept 2021 election, so the ideologically aligned are attempting to undermine the democratically elected portion of our government to force through their agenda. They think that by prompting enough signatures on their MOU they'll be able to insist that they have the overt wishes and permission of the populace on their side.

ArtificialGlory

Sounds like a Marxist revolution to me.

Blakemore

Lord Lucien
This country doesn't exactly have a great historical relationship with its indigenous people. Or current relationship.

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yes, there is.

So all legal.

Lord Lucien
Yes, there is.

So all legal. So far. They can express, demand, rage, protest, or flail about whatever changes they wanna make.

Doesn't mean they don't want to subvert democracy though.

jaden_2.0
w9lmCpIzhFo

Old Man Whirly!
w9lmCpIzhFo Pamela Stephenson was hot as fick. I remember singing that at on the coach to under 16 Rugby games in the very early eighties. Probably 81 or 82.

roughrider

I said there are some in the convoy with this manifesto, not the whole convoy. I know there are spokespeople who want to keep this a peaceful protest, and I hope that's the case.

There are several thousand of these protestors, in a country of 37 million. I should be thankful that our right wing fringe is that small. The large majority of the country is opposed to what these truckers are doing.

Deano
I said there are some in the convoy with this manifesto, not the whole convoy. I know there are spokespeople who want to keep this a peaceful protest, and I hope that's the case.

There are several thousand of these protestors, in a country of 37 million. I should be thankful that our right wing fringe is that small. The large majority of the country is opposed to what these truckers are doing.

The large majority are vaccinated. Which makes them idiots.

Old Man Whirly!
The large majority are vaccinated. Which makes them idiots. durpalm

cdtm
Thank goodness for the rational truckers.

Deano
Look how the rats run.

Old Man Whirly!

There are several thousand of these protestors, in a country of 37 million. I should be thankful that our right wing fringe is that small. The large majority of the country is opposed to what these truckers are doing. Canada has always been a bastion of sanity and democracy thumb up

Blakemore
Even the Canadian Conservative Party aren't that nuts.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Canada has always been a bastion of sanity and democracy thumb up I know, it's so upsetting. We're looking to change that now, though.

cdtm
The truck drivers have a valid point though. They don't load or unload product, and in most cases never need leave the truck. Maybe to knock on the door, at most.

This is purely political theater. It's up there with clearing Santa Clause as vaccinated.

The fact is if your only concern is super spreaders, not everyone needs the jab.

Lord Lucien
https://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/1-30-22-Canadian-convoy.jpg

cdtm
https://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/1-30-22-Canadian-convoy.jpg

The UK would gain enormous respect from the Right side if this became reality

roughrider
^And there it is. You want to get yourself labelled racist, pull that flag out.

Old Man Whirly!
^And there it is. You want to get yourself labelled racist, pull that flag out. The racist American flag beloved in Southern states.

cdtm
^And there it is. You want to get yourself labelled racist, pull that flag out.

Trucks are racist now? laughing out loud

A truck on the British flag is racist?

Old Man Whirly!
Trucks are racist now? laughing out loud

A truck on the British flag is racist? durmask

cdtm
durmask

What, you're gonna say it's not the British flag?

Don't blame others if your flag looks like the Confederate Flag.

cdtm
Wait, wasn't this happening in Canada?

Why is there a Union Jack flag in that meme?

Blakemore
The half Canadian half USA flag on the truck is the best one in that picture.

It's almost like they're saying, "We're truckers and we're racist, just like our brothers south of the border!"

Old Man Whirly!

Why is there a Union Jack flag in that meme? durmask

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
The half Canadian half USA flag on the truck is the best one in that picture.

It's almost like they're saying, "We're truckers and we're racist, just like our brothers south of the border!"

If that's the point, it's a false meme.

The truck drivers are fighting against being masked and vaccinated while driving in a cab. Nothing racist about it. Asking them to mask up while isolated in a cab makes no sense.

You know what's really racist? Using cheap exploited workers to manufacture cheap products. Like everyone in the west does all the time in India, China, third world countries...

Leftists complain about equity, leftists keep shopping at Walmart for those cheap child labor made goods.

Old Man Whirly!
If that's the point, it's a false meme.

The truck drivers are fighting against being masked and vaccinated while driving in a cab. Nothing racist about it. Asking them to mask up while isolated in a cab makes no sense.

You know what's really racist? Using cheap exploited workers to manufacture cheap products. Like everyone in the west does all the time in India, China, third world countries...

Leftists complain about equity, leftists keep shopping at Walmart for those cheap child labor made goods. durmask

Blakemore
leftists shop at whole foods laughing out loud

cdtm
leftists shop at whole foods laughing out loud

https://notionscapital.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/whole-foods-organic-food-from-china/

https://i0.wp.com/farm3.static.flickr.com/2322/2369313611_319080b215_o.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
https://notionscapital.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/whole-foods-organic-food-from-china/

https://i0.wp.com/farm3.static.flickr.com/2322/2369313611_319080b215_o.jpg durpalm

-Pr-
What, you're gonna say it's not the British flag?

Don't blame others if your flag looks like the Confederate Flag.

Why is there a Union Jack flag in that meme?

That's not a Union Jack.

Blakemore

cdtm
You people! 🖕

Deano
It's a fringe minority according to the sleezeball president. Media trying to play it down as usual.

The fact is a lot of people have had enough now and they are not the minority.

KoS668899
It's a fringe minority according to the sleezeball president. Media trying to play it down as usual.

The fact is a lot of people have had enough now and they are not the minority. 😂

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by KoS668899
😂 Hi Broly.

KoS668899
Hi Broly. 😎

ArtificialGlory

Canada doesn't have a president. It does, however, have a massive pussy of a prime minister.

Blakemore
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Canada doesn't have a president. It does, however, have a massive pussy of a prime minister. Would you prefer Erin O'Toole?

Yes, that is his name.

ArtificialGlory
Would you prefer Erin O'Toole?

Yes, that is his name.
Perfect name for a politician.

Blakemore
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Perfect name for a politician. He's the opposition to the pussy. Could have a chance, but just in't true doe.

cdtm
Yess, laugh, make with the funny. Anything to avoid dealing with the reality that your side lost.

The left is not right, and the right is right.

Leftism is OVER. you've LOST.

ArtificialGlory
He's the opposition to the pussy. Could have a chance, but just in't true doe.
He just might after Turdo's recent display of cowardice and lack of leadership skills.

Robtard
These truckers have a right to protest and it seems the Canadian government is allowing this small irrelevant group to do so. This is really a non story.

eg Today I say about 7-9 people holding signs over a freeway overpass reading "No More COVID Restrictions", no one was honking in approval. Let the retards protest in peace.

cdtm
These truckers have a right to protest and it seems the Canadian government is allowing this small irrelevant group to do so. This is really a non story.

eg Today I say about 7-9 people holding signs over a freeway overpass reading "No More COVID Restrictions", no one was honking in approval. Let the retards protest in peace.

Truck drivers are one of the most important professions right now. With choked supply lines, they can't afford to alienate potential hires, or force out existing drivers.

Canada is shooting themselves in the foot to spite their face by playing hardball with them.

Blakemore
cdtm is Reagan.

Lord Lucien
It's a fringe minority according to the sleezeball president. The... Canadian president?

meep-meep
Truck drivers are one of the most important professions right now. With choked supply lines, they can't afford to alienate potential hires, or force out existing drivers.

Canada is shooting themselves in the foot to spite their face by playing hardball with them.

This is very true. Huge demand for cdl drivers right now. It's very lucrative. There are not very good drivers though. It's not for everybody.

roughrider

Wrong. You live in opposite land.

cdtm
cdtm is Reagan.

Thank you for the compliment. smile

Smasandian
This is dumb.

First...Ottawa is a federal town. Most restrictions, mandates and etc are a provincial matter. So...they are protesting the completely wrong government.

Second.....most truckers are not there. They are still doing their job. I dont have the stats...but trucking has become a job for immigrants.

Third....vaccines requirements is not set by the federal government...its set by the provincial governments...unless your a federal employee...which I would very little of these truckers are.

Fourth.....again, no stats...but I guarantee some of these people are actually American. You can tell when they shit like "we are going to capital hill", spell words like neighbour as "neighbor"....and say stuff like "protecting are amendments".

Fifth....most of the conversation outside of Canada are full of shit....because they have no ****ing clue how the government works in Canada. For instance, calling Trudeau "president"....

Sixth...Canada is predominatly left leaning country, I would hazard to guess 70-80% of citizens thinks the is absolutely ridiculous.

And lastly, they messed up the Terry Fox statue...nobody does that.

Smasandian
Oh, they are dumb enough to protest when parliament is not sitting....so nobody is there. Also, Ottawa downtown is a ghost town during weekends, especially now that 90% of federal employees in Ottawa are working from home.

So nobody is there to actually enact rules that will help them....which are none of them because its not federal.

So they are just pissing off local residents and small businesses, who are struggling super hard because there hasn't been office workers since Feb 2020.

Robtard
Originally posted by Smasandian
This is dumb.

First...Ottawa is a federal town. Most restrictions, mandates and etc are a provincial matter. So...they are protesting the completely wrong government.

Second.....most truckers are not there. They are still doing their job. I dont have the stats...but trucking has become a job for immigrants.

Third....vaccines requirements is not set by the federal government...its set by the provincial governments...unless your a federal employee...which I would very little of these truckers are.

Fourth.....again, no stats...but I guarantee some of these people are actually American. You can tell when they shit like "we are going to capital hill", spell words like neighbour as "neighbor"....and say stuff like "protecting are amendments".

Fifth....most of the conversation outside of Canada are full of shit....because they have no ****ing clue how the government works in Canada. For instance, calling Trudeau "president"....

Sixth...Canada is predominatly left leaning country, I would hazard to guess 70-80% of citizens thinks the is absolutely ridiculous.

And lastly, they messed up the Terry Fox statue...nobody does that.

Oh, they are dumb enough to protest when parliament is not sitting....so nobody is there. Also, Ottawa downtown is a ghost town during weekends, especially now that 90% of federal employees in Ottawa are working from home.

So nobody is there to actually enact rules that will help them....which are none of them because its not federal.

So they are just pissing off local residents and small businesses, who are struggling super hard because there hasn't been office workers since Feb 2020.

laughing

They sound like true idiots

Smasandian
The worst if ****ing idiots like Russell Brand bitching about MSM completely blacking out this protest.

Which is such a ****ing lie...considering most of the stories on CBC are about it. You know the federal ****ing funded news broadcast.

Though, that ****ing moron problably doesn't understand anything about how the mainstream media works in Canada...probably doesn't even know what the CBC is.....which would be funny because I'm pretty sure he has appeared on the BBC...

Blakemore
This is dumb.

And lastly, they messed up the Terry Fox statue...nobody does that. So they're staters who can't get over 1812-15 laughing

We burned your capitol building, we marched you back south of the parallel and you're still fighting! Rather pathetically, I might add.

These people still unironically call it "the second revolutionary war" like the confederate fans who say "the south will rise again" or "the civil war is not over"

"If you wanna see a dictatorship, go to North Korea"

Well, North Korea still believes the Korean war is still happening, they just need a country to give them nuclear weapons that are just strong enough to destroy Japan and Korea, but not strong enough to destroy themselves and China.

Remember Bowling for Columbine how that Oklahoma guy was stacking up weapons in case he needed them? They're the kind of people these truckers are.

Lord Lucien
First...Ottawa is a federal town. Most restrictions, mandates and etc are a provincial matter. So...they are protesting the completely wrong government. CTV Kitchener did a phone interview with one of the organizers, Jason LaFace, and they asked him why they didn't target the Doug Ford government... and he promptly hung up.

Robtard
The worst if ****ing idiots like Russell Brand bitching about MSM completely blacking out this protest.

Which is such a ****ing lie...considering most of the stories on CBC are about it. You know the federal ****ing funded news broadcast.

Though, that ****ing moron problably doesn't understand anything about how the mainstream media works in Canada...probably doesn't even know what the CBC is.....which would be funny because I'm pretty sure he has appeared on the BBC... The junky is just probably trying to stay relevant and he's found an ocean of morons who will listen to his anti-vax ramblings. He was funny for a minute like 15 years ago.

Blakemore

Though, that ****ing moron problably doesn't understand anything about how the mainstream media works in Canada...probably doesn't even know what the CBC is.....which would be funny because I'm pretty sure he has appeared on the BBC... I ****ing hate Russel Brand. He's the most unfunny person unless you're a child or think like one.

Here's someone dressed like a clown talking like a common man making respectable people feel uncomfortable. What a hero!

At least when Borat does it the people are digging their own holes.

Old Man Whirly!
The junky is just probably trying to stay relevant and he's found an ocean of morons who will listen to his anti-vax ramblings. He was funny for a minute like 15 years ago.

Still the best analysis of Russell Brand, so many years later.

uwWUb5hyFmQ

Smasandian
CTV Kitchener did a phone interview with one of the organizers, Jason LaFace, and they asked him why they didn't target the Doug Ford government... and he promptly hung up.

Haha, which is funny because most of these dumb****s drove past multiple provincial governments on their way to the capital.

Don't get me wrong....they have every right to protest....but at least protest the right people.

The worst is Ontario was gearing up to remove most restrictions after the province got hit by Omicron. Which was put into place because the lack of data....a wait and see approach in case our ICU's/hospitals get overrun.

Why? Well, that's another provincial issue and hugely complicated situation regarding the Ontario health care system.

Blakemore
Haha, which is funny because most of these dumb****s drove past multiple provincial governments on their way to the capital.

Don't get me wrong....they have every right to protest....but at least protest the right people.

The worst is Ontario was gearing up to remove most restrictions after the province got hit by Omicron. Which was put into place because the lack of data....a wait and see approach in case our ICU's/hospitals get overrun.

Why? Well, that's another provincial issue and hugely complicated situation regarding the Ontario health care system. Does that mean they went to a high COVID risk place to protest against restrictions that are put to stop the spread of COVID to people with no control over the restrictions?

Are they advocating COVID? laughing out loud

Robtard
Still the best analysis of Russell Brand, so many years later.

uwWUb5hyFmQ

laughing

Smasandian
Who knows....

But I find it funny somebody from the UK calls the Canadian leader a President.

Which means they do not understand history, or how they're own government actually works.

Because the Canadian government is based on the UK government......we literally have the same head of government!

Blakemore
Who knows....

But I find it funny somebody from the UK calls the Canadian leader a President.

Which means they do not understand history, or how they're own government actually works.

Because the Canadian government is based on the UK government......we literally have the same head of government! President Elizabeth?

Smasandian
Haha, yes, the old President Elizabeth, the Commander-in-Crumpet.

With her good ol' friend Mary Simon.

Blakemore
On today's iss-you, we bring forth the case: Marmite vs Vegemite

Smasandian
Something that never caught on.....

One of my parents is an immigrant from England.....but we never touched that shit.

Trump is Prez
You leftist cuck!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trump is Prez
You leftist cuck! Just stop Broly, please.

Blakemore
Something that never caught on.....

One of my parents is an immigrant from England.....but we never touched that shit. I've had Marmite, but I was never a big fan.

I don't really like salty food all that much, it's more of a treat if anything.

Lord Lucien
I've had Marmite, but I was never a big fan.

I don't really like salty food all that much, it's more of a treat if anything. Also try to avoid HP Sauce. President Queen loves it in her Yorkshire tea, but it's flippin nasty.

Blakemore
Also try to avoid HP Sauce. President Queen loves it in her Yorkshire tea, but it's flippin nasty. I'm English.

HP sauce goes on a bacon and egg sandwhich with a cup of Yorkshire tea.

That's what I call breakfast.

Old Man Whirly!
On today's iss-you, we bring forth the case: Marmite vs Vegemite Marmite is mana from heaven. Msg puts hairs on your chest.

Robtard
Think I've tried both Marmite and Vegemite as a child, didn't think I liked either. Should try again, super source of Vitamin B

Adam_PoE
Just stop Broly, please.

Sad.

Old Man Whirly!
Think I've tried both Marmite and Vegemite as a child, didn't think I liked either. Should try again, super source of Vitamin B Marmite is great in a sandwich on butter, with cheese, chorizo and a little lettuce. Whirly's tip for introducing people to marmite.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sad.

Discord boys are

Blakemore
Marmite is great in a sandwich on butter, with cheese, chorizo and a little lettuce. Whirly's tip for introducing people to marmite. Hmm, marmite, cheese and lea and perrings sandwich?

I don't have lea and perrings though, would balsamic vinegar work?

Robtard
Marmite is great in a sandwich on butter, with cheese, chorizo and a little lettuce. Whirly's tip for introducing people to marmite.

I generally do spicy Italian sausage on sourdough bread and smother it with chimichurri (Uruguayan style). Sometimes I add sliced onion, either fresh or grilled. So good.

I assume the Marmite is salty? Could be a further complement to the already savory sandwich, Will order some from Amazon. Stores here are hit/miss with the Marmite and Vegemite.

Is there a preferred brand?

Blakemore
I generally do spicy Italian sausage on sourdough bread and smother it with chimichurri (Uruguayan style). Sometimes I add sliced onion, either fresh or grilled. So good.

I assume the Marmite is salty? Could be a further complement to the already savory sandwich, Will order some from Amazon. Stores here are hit/miss with the Marmite and Vegemite.

Is there a preferred brand? the one with the big yellow label

Deano
I hope the Canadians are grateful that such a small minority are fighting for there freedoms.

cdtm
1br2CyNKtsg

Much bigger than a Biden rally.

More comparable to a Trump rally. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!

Is there a preferred brand? incredibly salty it's the yeast run off from brewing beer processed with msg. It is the food of the gods, it works so well with cheese and very well with paprika.

Smasandian
That's not much people. I see more for the Canada day fireworks.
And most Canadians think it's disgusting.

The Ottawa police need to do something now...most of these trucks are honking horns at all hours and people who live there cannot ****ing sleep.

The people who have nothing to do with vaccine mandates...who live in a city that has nothing to do with vaccine mandates.

Old Man Whirly!
That's not much people. I see more for the Canada day fireworks.
And most Canadians think it's disgusting.

The Ottawa police need to do something now...most of these trucks are honking horns at all hours and people who live there cannot ****ing sleep.

The people who have nothing to do with vaccine mandates...who live in a city that has nothing to do with vaccine mandates. Stupid is as Stupid does sadly Smash.

cdtm
And did you blm simps think the "peaceful protests' should be shut down for noise? You think people didn't have trouble sleeping with all the marching and vandalism?

As for Canada, they've had their own protests.

Why single out this protest for police action? The product transport professionals have the same right of protest as anyone else.

Old Man Whirly!
And did you blm simps think the "peaceful protests' should be shut down for noise? You think people didn't have trouble sleeping with all the marching and vandalism?

Why single out this protest for police action? The product transport professionals have the same right of protest as anyone else. durpalm

Adam_PoE

Why single out this protest for police action? The product transport professionals have the same right of protest as anyone else.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/melania_trump_dont_care_jacket_embed.jpg

Smasandian
Actually, its part of criminal code.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/safety-and-crime-prevention/Demonstators.aspx

blocking or obstructing a highway (Section 423(1)(g))
causing a disturbance (Section 175)
common nuisance (Section 180)
interfering with transportation facilities (Section 248)
breach of the peace or imminent breach (Section 31)
offensive volatile substance (Section 178)
riots (Sections 32, 33, 64, 65, 67, 68, 69)
unlawful assembly (Section 63)
mischief (Section 430)

And....requires a permit. Just like every other protest in Ottawa.

And I believe they did none of that....

Just follow what is happening with Indigenous protests in BC.....much more violent police action.

Boredlurch
720IZhRU-Jw

Blakemore
incredibly salty it's the yeast run off from brewing beer processed with msg. It is the food of the gods, it works so well with cheese and very well with paprika. it also has beef flavourings like McDonald's fries...

cdtm
Actually, its part of criminal code.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/en/safety-and-crime-prevention/Demonstators.aspx

blocking or obstructing a highway (Section 423(1)(g))
causing a disturbance (Section 175)
common nuisance (Section 180)
interfering with transportation facilities (Section 248)
breach of the peace or imminent breach (Section 31)
offensive volatile substance (Section 178)
riots (Sections 32, 33, 64, 65, 67, 68, 69)
unlawful assembly (Section 63)
mischief (Section 430)

And....requires a permit. Just like every other protest in Ottawa.

And I believe they did none of that....

Just follow what is happening with Indigenous protests in BC.....much more violent police action.

Needing government approval to protest the government?

Nothing to see here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/melania_trump_dont_care_jacket_embed.jpg

For the right of passive resistance against tyranny? Very deeply do I care.

Smasandian
Needing government approval to protest the government?

Nothing to see here.

The wrong government you mean?

People protest all the time in Ottawa...all the time. They protest government buildings, the protest the US embassy (common occurrence in 2010's), the protest other embassies. It happens all the time.

You get a free permit and then you can protest. Nobody stops you.
And they are not stopping this one.....

In June 2020, over 20 thousand people protested for anti-racism. Didn't see anything like this. It was allowed, they came, and left.

But of course, if this was a black lives matter/racism protest that acted like that...I'm sure all those ****ers would say the same thing (it's ok to cause a nuisance to everybody who lives there".

jaden_2.0
For the right of passive resistance against tyranny? Very deeply do I care.

That'll be why you always vehemently defended "taking the knee".

Old Man Whirly!

... to use earlyv00's vernacular, "Cdtm is owned again".

cdtm

I also defend the right of the Westboro Baptist Church. That doesn't mean I condone them.

And the knee had nothing to do with blm. Lets call a spade a spade; they intentionally targeted Republicans, because they know Republicans tend to be more patriotic then Democrats. It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right.

Old Man Whirly!
Never seen anyone owned as hard as cdtm by Jaden 2.0 in this thread. Ouch!

cdtm
Then you need your eyes checked.

Smasandian
If I'm not mistaken....but were veterans offended by taking the knee? Or were they used as a convenient excuse?

Using your words exactly.

"And the knee had nothing to do with blm. Lets call a spade a spade; they intentionally targeted Republicans, because they know Republicans tend to be more patriotic then Democrats. It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right."

Had noting to do? Check...Canadian Federal government has nothing to do with what they are protesting.

intentionally targeted Republicans? Check....well...a lot of anti-Trudeau flags going on there.

It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right? Check...it doesn't because wrong city, wrong government and its disrespectful to all people who live in that downtown core.

So..using your own logic means you think this truck convoy is bullshit...not about fighting against the tryanny of a provincial governments decision in a federal town.

Blakemore
I also defend the right of the Westboro Baptist Church. That doesn't mean I condone them.

And the knee had nothing to do with blm. Lets call a spade a spade; they intentionally targeted Republicans, because they know Republicans tend to be more patriotic then Democrats. It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right. THOSE VETERANS DIED SO PEOPLE WHO PLAY FOOTBALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH SO THEY SHOULD SHUT UP AND SHOW RESPECT!

cdtm
If I'm not mistaken....but were veterans offended by taking the knee? Or were they used as a convenient excuse?

Using your words exactly.

"And the knee had nothing to do with blm. Lets call a spade a spade; they intentionally targeted Republicans, because they know Republicans tend to be more patriotic then Democrats. It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right."

Had noting to do? Check...Canadian Federal government has nothing to do with what they are protesting.

intentionally targeted Republicans? Check....well...a lot of anti-Trudeau flags going on there.

It doesn't draw attention to a cause, it's simply disrespectful to veterans and the Right? Check...it doesn't because wrong city, wrong government and its disrespectful to all people who live in that downtown core.

So..using your own logic means you think this truck convoy is bullshit...not about fighting against the tryanny of a provincial governments decision in a federal town.

Is the left against Trucking?

Lets not pretend you aren't aware of the perception about how the military leans Right. It's been a thing since burning flags to push buttons.

If you want to ruffle Republicans, you attack patriotism. It's an underhanded tactic, it's disrespectful, and it's unnecessary.

But this is how petty leftist are. They hate the Right, and will never pass an opportunity to attack one.

Meanwhile, Tucker sticks up for leftist Whoopie Goldberg. Left wing pundits would be laughing and taunting. All they know is hate.

Old Man Whirly!
Wow, Cdtm keeps owning himself durpalm

Smasandian
haha...whatever.

Blakemore
Super-patriotism is supporting the government no matter what the government does, like the Iraq war, for example.

Truckolds bothering the Canadian capital because they don't wanna take their medicine is just silly.

Adam_PoE
Wow, Cdtm keeps owning himself durpalm

What a ****ing clown.

Raptor22
Then you need your eyes checked. agreed.

Smasandian is owning u way harder than Jaden is in this particular thread

Robtard
@cdtm

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/burn-meme-300x300.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
agreed.

Smasandian is owning u way harder than Jaden is in this particular thread laughing out loudOriginally posted by Robtard
@cdtm

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/burn-meme-300x300.jpg I have never seen anyone as damaged online in a thread as cdtm is getting here

ilikecomics
Maybe if the truckers showed up in black face Trudeau would be more sympathetic to their complaints.

Smasandian
How can you tell when somebody doesn't know anything about Canada.
Oh that's right...getting those pesky governments mixed up.

ilikecomics
How can you tell when somebody doesn't know anything about Canada.
Oh that's right...getting those pesky governments mixed up.

Are you unfamiliar with all the black face Trudeau wore ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Are you unfamiliar with all the black face Trudeau wore ? durcry

ilikecomics
durcry

https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/new-trudeau-blackface-photo-lands-on-eve-of-canada-election/

Old Man Whirly!
https://nypost.com/2021/09/20/new-trudeau-blackface-photo-lands-on-eve-of-canada-election/ durcry

Robtard
durcry

What don't you understand, Libtard!? Trudeau wore Black face at some college costume party like 20 years ago, therefore vaccines are bad. #pwned

Old Man Whirly!
What don't you understand, Libtard!? Trudeau wore Black face at some college costume party like 20 years ago, therefore vaccines are bad. #pwned laughing Exactly!

ilikecomics
What don't you understand, Libtard!? Trudeau wore Black face at some college costume party like 20 years ago, therefore vaccines are bad. #pwned

He did black face like 7 times, which has nothing to do with the vaccines outside of the fact that fallible humans occupy stations of power that assume infallibility.

Edit: I don't like the term libtard. I say statist, which isnt derogatory.

Smasandian
It took 5 minutes to figure out the point....

His blackface has been much talked about thing around this parts in good ol Kanada.

ilikecomics
It took 5 minutes to figure out the point....

His blackface has been much talked about thing around this parts in good ol Kanada.

Does the fact that a leader of a country would do that multiple make you question anything ?

Blakemore
blackada

ilikecomics
blackada

laughing

Smasandian
Of course...if he did it now! ****ing dumb question

ilikecomics
Of course...if he did it now! ****ing dumb question

Why does it matter ? He was an adult then, with full autonomy and full responsibility.

Smasandian
So let me get this straight.

You want to cancel Prime Minster Trudeau for doing something 20 years ago based on what's social responsible today. Adding a lil wokeness to this discussion, good for you!

So using that logic.....if somebody says something like "grab her by the pussy", with your logic, we can cancel that person based on the idea that sexual assaulting woman is not OK in todays society.

ilikecomics
So let me get this straight.

You want to cancel Prime Minster Trudeau for doing something 20 years ago based on what's social responsible today. Adding a lil wokeness to this discussion, good for you!

So using that logic.....if somebody says something like "grab her by the pussy", with your logic, we can cancel that person based on the idea that sexual assaulting woman is not OK in todays society.

I think that anyone who seeks to dominate others should arouse immediate suspicion. The political means inherently implies coercion, because the social means are achieved on a voluntary basis.

Therefore I think Trudeau and Trump are both egomaniacal pigs.

Edit: to be clear, I don't care if someone does black face, but I also don't think that it was acceptable 20 years ago lol

Lord Lucien
Does the fact that a leader of a country would do that multiple make you question anything ? As someone who loves Donald Trump, I don't like you asking this question.

ilikecomics
As someone who loves Donald Trump, I don't like you asking this question.

Didn't take you for a Trumper.

Blakemore
I'm a bit turned off that you felt the need to use words like 'dominate' and 'arouse'

Lord Lucien
Didn't take you for a Trumper. Me and my fellow truckas want the Great One to come down to Canada and tell us all how to incite treason and overthrow a government in the name of democracy and nationalism. Go Patriots! We miss you, Tom!

ilikecomics
Me and my fellow truckas want the Great One to come down to Canada and tell us all how to incite treason and overthrow a government in the name of democracy and nationalism. Go Patriots! We miss you, Tom!

Patriotism and nationalism are the political equivalent of obedience to abusive parents.

Smasandian
Me and my fellow truckas want the Great One to come down to Canada and tell us all how to incite treason and overthrow a government in the name of democracy and nationalism. Go Patriots! We miss you, Tom!

Please tell me the Great One equals Wayne Gretzky...and not Tom Brady.

Robtard
He means Donald Trump.

Who is Wayne Gretzky? Never heard of him. just burned Canada 4ever

Old Man Whirly!
He means Donald Trump.

Who is Wayne Gretzky? Never heard of him. just burned Canada 4ever dur ffs Rob, greatest hockey player ever! Ignores spoiler tag... thumb up

Blakemore
hockey is just soccer with golf clubs. dur

Old Man Whirly!
hockey is just soccer with golf clubs. dur and fights.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>