COVID death tributes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
I just found out a local bartender and musician I used to know has just died of COVID at the age of 33.

He was the nicest, friendliest bartender I've ever known and even during my angry pro-Trump days, he not once took offence to anything I said (no matter how hard I tried) and still treated me like a person.

He loved music, had a Lemmy hat, loved Guns n Roses and playing acoustic guitar at blues nights at the bar he worked at.

Not only was he someone I looked up to as a musician, his attitude was a big part of the reason I didn't want to be seen as a rude angry drunk.

If anyone here knows someone who has fallen to COVID through no fault of their own, pay their tributes here.

R.I.P. 'Bluesy' Steve.

Deano
Died of or with covid?

Does dying within 28 days of a positive test count? Or would that be misleading?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I just found out a local bartender and musician I used to know has just died of COVID at the age of 33.

He was the nicest, friendliest bartender I've ever known and even during my angry pro-Trump days, he not once took offence to anything I said (no matter how hard I tried) and still treated me like a person.

He loved music, had a Lemmy hat, loved Guns n Roses and playing acoustic guitar at blues nights at the bar he worked at.

Not only was he someone I looked up to as a musician, his attitude was a big part of the reason I didn't want to be seen as a rude angry drunk.

If anyone here knows someone who has fallen to COVID through no fault of their own, pay their tributes here.

R.I.P. 'Bluesy' Steve. very sad, an ex of mine who is matron at a care home, said they usually had 2 or 3 die a year at the height of the pandemic they had 8 die in a month.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
very sad, an ex of mine who is matron at a care home, said they usually had 2 or 3 die a year at the height of the pandemic they had 8 die in a month. Awful. A lot of nurses were almost in tears whilst working when I had a mild case of jaundice. They saw people come and go and more and more of their colleagues had to take time off work because of infection. 2020 and 2021 truly were sad years for the NHS.

Old Man Whirly!
Awful. A lot of nurses were almost in tears whilst working when I had a mild case of jaundice. They saw people come and go and more and more of their colleagues had to take time off work because of infection. 2020 and 2021 truly were sad years for the NHS. But, you know, it's only old people... seriously, the Conspiracy nuts grind my gears on this pal.

Deano
Sorry to shatter your illusions but statistics prove it is mostly only old people who die of covid

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Deano
Sorry to shatter your illusions but statistics prove it is mostly only old people who die of covid More old people die, but other ages also die.

-Pr-
Died of or with covid?

Does dying within 28 days of a positive test count? Or would that be misleading?

Not what this thread is for. Please stay on topic.

samhain
Sorry to shatter your illusions but statistics prove it is mostly only old people who die of covid

Oh guess it doesn't matter then. laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
More old people die, but other ages also die.

thumb up

Blakemore
You know Pr, I just did a eulogy of a friend of mine who died at an early age from COVID and Deano has downright been offensive in this thread causing a huge derailment.

I'm baffled you've allowed this and simply given a slap on the wrist.

samhain
You know Pr, I just did a eulogy of a friend of mine who died at an early age from COVID and Deano has downright been offensive in this thread causing a huge derailment.

I'm baffled you've allowed this and simply given a slap on the wrist.

I think he's an absolute thundercvnt if I'm being honest. It has nothing to do with his beliefs either, it's the way he deals with people, just an outright POS and not worth engaging faithfully with.

That's Deano, not Pr.

jaden_2.0

Deano
I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, I'm not trying be a **** but it's a bullshit thread and not needed. There is **** all to discuss. If I posted a thread about my ex partners aunty who died from the vaccine you would all kick up a storm.

But OK I'm in the wrong let's all stay on topic and post about all the people we know who have died with covid.

I don't know anybody sorry. You?

Blakemore
I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, I'm not trying be a **** but it's a bullshit thread and not needed. There is **** all to discuss. If I posted a thread about my ex partners aunty who died from the vaccine you would all kick up a storm.

But OK I'm in the wrong let's all stay on topic and post about all the people we know who have died with covid.

I don't know anybody sorry. You? Well, you mentioned your ex-partner's aunty.

samhain

You can't even apologize without being a smarmy c**t. You make people like Fly look like Bob Ross.

Robtard
Sorry to hear that Blake, he sounds like a really decent person.

I several degrees of connections to multiple people who have died of COVID now, luckily no one close to me.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Sorry to hear that Blake, he sounds like a really decent person.

I several degrees of connections to multiple people who have died of COVID now, luckily no one close to me. He was. There's a portrait of him in the pub and the pub are going to have people perform live music in his honour. Truly was a great guy.

Newjak

If you actually lost someone from taking the vaccine, which is possible, I would give my condolences. It's truly the hardest part of making decisions that benefit the most people. That being that there will be people die no matter what decision is made. It's about limiting it to the lowest common amount possible but that still leads to people getting hurt.

The thing is though I'm pretty sure you make up or misunderstand everything about Covid so I doubt that post would be made with sincerity and in good faith.

Newjak

R.I.P. 'Bluesy' Steve. Condolences on losing someone that clearly brought joy into your life. It sounds like they led a good life for what time they had on this planet.

Deano
Originally posted by samhain
You can't even apologize without being a smarmy c**t. You make people like Fly look like Bob Ross.

Stop you're hurting my feelings. Little virtue signalling muppet

samhain
Stop you're hurting my feelings. Little virtue signalling muppet

You have no feelings, you're just a troll, and not a particularly good one at that. Good luck wading through the carpet of dead people on your street that you have tenuous links to and be sure to show us the tweet about it when somebody else posts it. laughing out loud

Deano
You have no feelings, you're just a troll, and not a particularly good one at that. Good luck wading through the carpet of dead people on your street that you have tenuous links to and be sure to show us the tweet about it when somebody else posts it. laughing out loud

Stay on topic be a good boy

The original poster is asking you to pay tribute to people you know who have died of covid. I'm waiting for you and all the other people to list any?

Oh that's right you don't know anybody laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Stop you're hurting my feelings. Little virtue signalling muppet Virtue signalling, oh yes the phrase the far right use for people when they express an ethical and moral opinion... So 2019.

Deano
Do you wear a mask when you are alone in the car Whirly? Just curious to see how far gone you are

Old Man Whirly!
Do you wear a mask when you are alone in the car Whirly? Just curious to see how far gone you are I'm never alone in the car, I have a driver.

Deano
You can't drive?

Old Man Whirly!
You can't drive? I can drive, but I don't drive where I live in Africa, no.

Deano
Ah I always thought you was from the UK

Old Man Whirly!
Ah I always thought you was from the UK I am from the UK. But, I live and work in Africa and the Middle East.

Deano
Sounds very dodgy. Government work?

Old Man Whirly!
Sounds very dodgy. Government work? No, but I work with Government bodies a lot. smile

Deano
I always knew you was one of them stick out tongue

Blakemore
Whirly knows a Nigerian prince who will invite you to his palace. There will be a great feast and you will be the guest of honour.

samhain
Stay on topic be a good boy

The original poster is asking you to pay tribute to people you know who have died of covid. I'm waiting for you and all the other people to list any?

Oh that's right you don't know anybody laughing

Do you mean OF Covid or simply WITH Covid in their system? Having been killed by ninja's within a week of a positive test for example.

samhain
Don't know anybody who has died of AIDS, should I assume it doesn't exist?

Blakemore
Don't know anybody who has died of AIDS, should I assume it doesn't exist? They died WITH aids. They probably died OF starvation.

Deano
Don't know anybody who has died of AIDS, should I assume it doesn't exist?

No you shouldn't assume it doesn't exist. But no one here is saying covid doesn't exist so i don't get your point.

Also the reason you don't know anyone who has died of AIDS is because its not that widespread to impact on the average citizen. Its not a disease that is going to cripple a society. So A bit like covid really

But draconian laws, lockdowns, and the crippling of society wasn't being introduced when Aids burst on to the scene. Neither were forced vaccinations. If the power elite are going to impose such drastic measures then i want to see the reasons why. Unfortunately i don't see any justifiable reason for these measures at all.

You would think that in such a deadly pandemic you would know of someone who has died from covid?

Newjak
No you shouldn't assume it doesn't exist. But no one here is saying covid doesn't exist so i don't get your point.

Also the reason you don't know anyone who has died of AIDS is because its not that widespread to impact on the average citizen. Its not a disease that is going to cripple a society. So A bit like covid really

But draconian laws, lockdowns, and the crippling of society wasn't being introduced when Aids burst on to the scene. Neither were forced vaccinations. If the power elite are going to impose such drastic measures then i want to see the reasons why. Unfortunately i don't see any justifiable reason for these measures at all.

You would think that in such a deadly pandemic you would know of someone who has died from covid? You sure drastic measures weren't being taken when AIDS first came out?

Deano
Originally posted by Newjak
You sure drastic measures weren't being taken when AIDS first came out?

If there was it wouldn't be as drastic compared to what is going on now.

Adam_PoE
But draconian laws, lockdowns, and the crippling of society wasn't being introduced when Aids burst on to the scene.

The **** they were not. And many of them are still in effect today. Talk about ****ing clueless.

Neither were forced vaccinations.

There is no vaccine for HIV, stupid.

You would think that in such a deadly pandemic you would know of someone who has died from covid?

79.3 million people have died of AIDS. By your reasoning, it is not a deadly global epidemic, because you do not know anyone personally who has died of AIDS. You cannot possibly be this ****ing dumb.

Adam_PoE
If there was it wouldn't be as drastic compared to what is going on now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhI2WhPXgAAAkO_.png

https://www.hemophiliafed.org/uploads/Ryan-White-School.jpg

Deano
You are so far brainwashed it's pointless even talking to you

No one's life has been infringed upon due to aids. Not like it has with covid, a flu like illness.

Blakemore
You are not listening to me so it's pointless even talking to you

Deano
Seriously though. Explain to me the justification of what is happening now? Deep down you know it's not as bad as they say. So why are you defending these psychopaths?

ArtificialGlory
No one's life has been infringed upon due to aids. Not like it has with covid, a flu like illness.
Read the name of the article literally above this post and say that again with a straight face.

Newjak
Seriously though. Explain to me the justification of what is happening now? Deep down you know it's not as bad as they say. So why are you defending these psychopaths? laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Deano
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Read the name of the article literally above this post and say that again with a straight face.

I've read it. You are still missing the point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.