All Of Us Are Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
So I thought it was pretty good.

Would recommend it to fans of zombie films.

StiltmanFTW
For a sec I thought you meant all of kmc.

Ridley_Prime
KMC trolls itself to death and all the users somehow become zombies? Sounds more amusing than a lot of what we get now.

stick out tongue
Added to the show to my queue. Will check out sometime.

rudester
Originally posted by Estacado
So I thought it was pretty good.

Would recommend it to fans of zombie films.

Thought it was a show? Series. This is on my to watch list, I have a few things to watch. Lol

From the trailer, the school setting is genius. I wish they would have been smarter about the containment.

Estacado
It is a show 12 episodes all together each is around 50 minutes.

The 1st episode is kinda flat its pretty much just a character introduction but the other episodes are pretty good and it has some nice twists.

Dorigito
If umbrella dust could sweep up people's cns and feed them the 5 senses of a prime simulant that route would have already been taken to avoid danger.

Dorigito
Solipsism, everyone on the outside moves according to the math

Dorigito
M6T69LFIg1k

rudester
I just finished watching the first episode. I found it to be alright but a bit confused as to who are the main characters.

Ridley_Prime
Finished the rest of the episodes yesterday. Yeah, is pretty good. Not sure if there will be a season 2, but would recommend Sweet Home for anyone who enjoyed this.

Hdhs
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Finished the rest of the episodes yesterday. Yeah, is pretty good. Not sure if there will be a season 2, but would recommend Sweet Home for anyone who enjoyed this. 5kazTzxaBPA

cdtm
This show looks terrible. eek!

Hate nerdy looking main characters, they make me flashback to the days when I gave nerds atomic wedgies and swirlies.

Hdhs
Originally posted by cdtm

Hate nerdy looking main characters, they make me flashback to the days when I gave nerds atomic wedgies and swirlies. 1_4G449s1SQ

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by cdtm

Hate nerdy looking main characters, they make me flashback to the days when I gave nerds atomic wedgies and swirlies.
I think you would like the main bully character in the show at least then (Gwi-Nam).

Btfcg
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Or we could consider an entirely hypothetical scenario where an unbelievably corrupt and sleazy hypothetical government of a hypothetical Eastern European country is overthrown by its hypothetical people coming from literally all sides of the political spectrum after the entirely hypothetical government has broken its promises and failed its people for the millionth time. Now let us say this seriously pisses off its massive yet entirely hypothetical neighbouring country which was supporting the hypothetical ousted government in order to keep said hypothetical Eastern European country in a state of vassalage. This, in turn, causes the massive yet hypothetical country to effectively start a hypothetical war against this hypothetical Eastern European country, annexing several of its hypothetical territories and keeping it in a state of an indefinite low-intensity conflict.

The new hypothetical government of this hypothetical Eastern European country now finds itself in a very precarious position since the last hypothetical vassal-government has almost completely gutted its hypothetical military. They are desperate to bolster its hypothetical military capacity to fend of blatant aggression from its massive yet entirely hypothetical eastern neighbour. In order to do this, they have to turn to pretty much anyone willing to fight to maintain this hypothetical country's hypothetical national sovereignty, which may include relatively small numbers coming from hypothetical far-right groups.

Stand back and stand by indeed. 1ztJL2adxBY

All because of

pX27tXgbhNE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.