Juggernaut (Deadpool 2) vs The Thing (FF Chiklis version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted H2H deathmatch in Times Square
Who takes it?

tkitna
Seriously? Juggernaut absolutely destroys him.

HumbleServant
Which thing is this?

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Which thing is this? this one.

https://i.postimg.cc/FsTVFzQn/6a01348361f24a970c0154331b617a970c-320wi.jpg

K-Dog

KingD19
When Doom stole Surfer's board, he blasted a chunk of stone that was like 6 feet thick down the hallway at Ben and Reed. It crushed Thing into the wall and Reed got smushed underneath him but they were both okay.

https://gfycat.com/candidwarlikefoxhound

K-Dog
And the Ferris wheel that he overhead pressed is called the London Eye, and it weighs 2,100 tons.
If we discount this ridiculous strength feat and discount Jugrnaut punching and destroying that large bridge also, and bring it down to other on screen feats, I think Ben Can do everything colossus can, and a little more probably, so it should be a good fight.

Jmanghan
Good fight yeah but no one is saying who wins lol.

I'll take Juggernaut.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by K-Dog
I think Ben Can do everything colossus can, and a little more probably, so it should be a good fight.

To be fair, Juggs was beating Colossus before the latter got help, if I recall correctly?

Impediment
Juggernaut stomps Thing.

Robtard
One of Thing's most impressive feats was rolling a Porsche Boxster into a relatively small ball of metal in a matter of seconds.

That would require a giga-tonne of force, or something.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
no one is saying who wins lol.

^^^Ben does.

Good fight. thumb up

K-Dog
It would be entertaining to hear each of them deliver funny one-liners before and after the battle (as both did in the movies), but Juggernaut was portrayed as a powerful team-fighter, and probably has a healing factor and was hard to drown also, so he wins.

riv6672
Still going w. Ben.

HulkIsHulk
Thing beats Juggernaut. Wow never thought I would be saying that.

TheVaultDweller
Both have some decent high ends (Thing overhead pressing the London Eye and trash compacting the Porsche, Juggs' bridge punch), but Thing's fight with Doom impressed me more than Juggernaut's fight with Colossus, so I'm backing Ben in this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Robtard
One of Thing's most impressive feats was rolling a Porsche Boxster into a relatively small ball of metal in a matter of seconds.

That would require a giga-tonne of force, or something.

He's done similar shit in comics, only it was more ridiculous.

Rolled entire metal scryscrapers into super-dense clubs and similar improvised weapons in order to be able to hurt the alternate reality versions of himself or some shit.

Scans are broken, but feat descriptions are intact, it should be somewhere in this thread:

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/fantastic-four-thread.895087/

Endless Mike is one of ours, that's why I'm mentioning it.

riv6672

riv6672
Ha, found it...:

https://i.ibb.co/jWkKt3f/a2.png

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Both have some decent high ends (Thing overhead pressing the London Eye and trash compacting the Porsche, Juggs' bridge punch), but Thing's fight with Doom impressed me more than Juggernaut's fight with Colossus, so I'm backing Ben in this. I was thinking the same. Saying "Thing beats Juggernaut" sounds straight up unnatural, but he does in the case of the movie versions IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I was thinking the same. Saying "Thing beats Juggernaut" sounds straight up unnatural, but he does in the case of the movie versions IMO.

Yeah, neither live-action incarnation of Juggernaut has done the comic book version any kind of justice, though the 2015 version of Thing was also pretty terrible.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.