Rittenhouse Civil Action Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/01/21/rittenhouse-huber-lawsuit/

According to Ayesha Bell Hardaway, a law professor at Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, the self-defense argument made by Rittenhouse’s lawyers during the criminal trial “won’t absolve him” in a civil trial because the threshold for liability is much lower.

A civil trial could replay evidence against the 18-year-old before a jury, in addition to statements he has made in right-wing media since going free.

“In broad strokes they are saying constitutional rights to be free of excessive force were violated because law enforcement worked in concert with Kyle Rittenhouse to intimidate and ultimately to kill peaceful protesters who were there to exercise their rights,” she said.

ArtificialGlory
Huber? Is that the violent nonce or the other loon?

ares834
The other. The one with the skateboard.

Bashar Teg
ah the old "The victims were no angels, believe me" defense. good luck with that

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ah the old "The victims were no angels, believe me" defense. good luck with that

Works for cops.

Blakemore
I brought a gun to a protest with white supremacists, my constitutional right.

I waved my gun around, my constitutional right.

He hit me with a skateboard, so I shot him and his friends in self defence. They could have had a gun or be a part of some terrorist organisation, after all.

This really is the stupidest argument I've heard. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore

He hit me with a skateboard, so I shot him and his friends in self defence. They could have had a gun or be a part of some terrorist organisation, after all.

This really is the stupidest argument I've heard. laughing out loud thumb up only in Amerika!

Old Man Whirly!

This really is the stupidest argument I've heard. laughing out loud thumb up only in Amerika!

cdtm

This really is the stupidest argument I've heard. laughing out loud

Rittenhouse never "waved it around".

Even if he had, Rittenhouse was fleeing. They chased after him. It was all caught on camera.

A civil case won't happen, because no jury on earth would convict him now.

cdtm
And I mean, lets say they had a slam dunk case.

Sue him for what, exactly? His Xbox?

Kid has no money worth sueing for, genius's. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm

Kid has no money worth sueing for, genius's. laughing out loud durpalm Thinks it's about money.

cdtm

Hdhs
It's about the thread 🧬 which adorable

https://i.ibb.co/X5H1Kmp/IMG-20220205-203855-503.jpg

In the hedonist genepool

Old Man Whirly!

Hdhs

Hdhs
-42hks_qvf0

Hdhs
Ughjb all you jizzers owe me

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durpalm still thinks it's about money dur

If it was about anything else they'd name Rittenhouse right out of the gate, and bring in everyone else later.

You don't name 7 police departments and governments if it isn't about money.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durpalm Thinks it's about money.

cdtm
It's about money.

Hdhs
KNOCK ON MY DOOR

Hdhs
IRL

Hdhs
IN DUH FLESH

cdtm
Originally posted by Hdhs
Huber also gets shot

Rittenhouse should be given a medal for cleaning up the trash.

Old Man Whirly!
Rittenhouse should be given a medal for cleaning up the trash. Nah, durmask

Adam_PoE

Kid has no money worth sueing for, genius's. laughing out loud

He is currently fighting his previous lawyer for funds that were crowd-sourced for his legal defense. I am sure they will be happy with that.

Adam_PoE
On Wednesday, a federal judge in Wisconsin ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers, and others.

The father of Anthony Huber, one of two men shot and killed by Rittenhouse, filed the lawsuit in 2021, accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death.

Anthony Huber's father, John Huber, also alleged that Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time of the shootings, conspired with law enforcement to cause harm to protestors.

Rittenhouse had argued that the case against him should be dismissed because he was not properly served with the lawsuit. The judge dismissed that, saying that Rittenhouse "is almost certainly evading service" by refusing to provide a home address.

Robtard
Be great if Rittenhouse is sued for all the money he fund raised off being a vigilante, and then some. It's not about the money, but society shouldn't reward people like Rittenhouse, sets a bad precedent.

edit: I still think it's criminal that the judge overseeing the Rittenhouse murder trial did not allow the jury to hear the audio evidence of Rittenhouse proudly stating that he would love nothing more than to shoot protestors, days before he killed people.

Adam_PoE
A man who was shot in the arm by Kyle Rittenhouse during the Kenosha riots in 2020 has filed a lawsuit against Rittenhouse and Wisconsin police and officials. Gaige Grosskreutz is seeking economic losses, "damages for emotional distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, and other pain and suffering on all claims," and punitive damages.

"Astonishingly, the Kenosha Police Department, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department, their supervising officials and police officers, and law enforcement officers from surrounding communities did not treat Defendant Rittenhouse or any of the other armed individuals patrolling the streets as a threat to the safety of themselves or the citizens they were sworn to protect," states the lawsuit.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Be great if Rittenhouse is sued for all the money he fund raised off being a vigilante, and then some. It's not about the money, but society shouldn't reward people like Rittenhouse, sets a bad precedent.

edit: I still think it's criminal that the judge overseeing the Rittenhouse murder trial did not allow the jury to hear the audio evidence of Rittenhouse proudly stating that he would love nothing more than to shoot protestors, days before he killed people. he is a nutter Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A man who was shot in the arm by Kyle Rittenhouse during the Kenosha riots in 2020 has filed a lawsuit against Rittenhouse and Wisconsin police and officials. Gaige Grosskreutz is seeking economic losses, "damages for emotional distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, and other pain and suffering on all claims," and punitive damages.

"Astonishingly, the Kenosha Police Department, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department, their supervising officials and police officers, and law enforcement officers from surrounding communities did not treat Defendant Rittenhouse or any of the other armed individuals patrolling the streets as a threat to the safety of themselves or the citizens they were sworn to protect," states the lawsuit. it is astonishing...

Adam_PoE

Robtard
^"Transforming a middle school dropout who was 'angry at the world' with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat." -Snip

That was obvious to anyone with a brain. Rittenhouse is a thug, he was caught on audio talking about wanting to commit the very same crimes he committed days later.

You have to be a a smooth-brain to not pass the US Army or USMC entrance exams, they're basic cognitive test. I knew a guy who failed his two times (had help in the 3rd), but he was a complete imbecile since at least high school.

Mark my words, said it before, Rittenhouse will murder again.

cdtm
He just admitted he's a liar, yet you believe him when he says things you want to hear.

Robtard
He admitted to things everyone already knew back in 2020, that Rittenhouse's "good White boy just doing good" persona was fabricated and that Rittenhouse is just a violent smooth-brained thug.

Rittenhouse will murder again and the blood will be on the American's who assured this imbecilic thug went free. People like you.

cdtm
So he creates this persona and now he's truthfully condemning him, suuure.

Rittenhouse was attacked unprovoked by a 30 year old pedophile and two other men with arrest records, they played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Robtard
Your low IQ hero thug will murder again thumb up

cdtm
The guy condemning him has sour grapes because he couldn't cash in on Rittenhouse's ordeal, this only proves Rittenhouse is very virtuous.

Robtard
Kyle Rittenhouse Storms Off Stage After Being Confronted by Students

Kyle Rittenhouse abruptly departed the stage during an appearance at the University of Memphis on Wednesday, after he was confronted about comments made by Turning Point USA founder and president Charlie Kirk. -snip

Rittenhouse rage-quiet because he was asked why he's best buddies with known and outspoken racist provocateur Charlie Kirk. Hard questions for his dimwitted brain. LuLz.

cdtm

Kyle Rittenhouse abruptly departed the stage during an appearance at the University of Memphis on Wednesday, after he was confronted about comments made by Turning Point USA founder and president Charlie Kirk. -snip

Rittenhouse rage-quiet because he was asked why he's best buddies with known and outspoken racist provocateur Charlie Kirk. Hard questions for his dimwitted brain. LuLz.

We're attacking Charlie Kirk now? laughing out loud

Bashar Teg

funny, but still, he should be biting his pillow hard in prison rn

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
funny, but still, he should be biting his pillow hard in prison rn He should be biting if justice had been served. He's had a taste for murder and got away with it; he's craving more. Kyle Rittenhouse will be back in court dry-eye-crying on command, just a matter of time.

"Transforming a middle school dropout who was 'angry at the world' with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat." -Snip

Still funny cos true

FalconPaunch!
I never liked Whisky anyway.

cdtm
Too bad The Rock has a really good line of whiskey now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.