Interesting video on transgenderism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
sA2w-wO4Mvc

Stringer
Did your parents have any boys that lived?

ilikecomics
The fact that trans exists as a category proves that men are men and women are women.

Blakemore
Neither of you watched the video, did you?

jaden_2.0
8rq8zwNsiSY

ilikecomics
The video doesn't show up for me.
I'm on my phone.

It just says the title in bold, then a large space.

Jaden's post is also blank for me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
8rq8zwNsiSY That was a great show.

Blakemore
I thought this thread would've gotten more attention...

Lord Lucien
With the exodus of right-wingers and neo-fascists, nobody is left to give a shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I thought this thread would've gotten more attention...

Because the majority of people don't care about transgenderism, it's not an issue they fret over, they're happy to let trans people be trans as it's none of their business. eg It's none of my business that a neighbor of mine named Tony is now Tonya.

Also this:

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
With the exodus of right-wingers and neo-fascists, nobody is left to give a shit.

Blakemore
But this video actually used science in it's argument. Doesn't anyone care about science anymore?

It's more interesting than simply making fun of creationists.

Adam_PoE
But this video actually used science in it's argument. Doesn't anyone care about science anymore?

It's more interesting than simply making fun of creationists.

The video is not presenting an argument, it just presenting the science. The science itself is interesting, but it is not relevant to most discussions around transgender issues.

Potential explanations for transgenderism are intriguing, but do not change the fact that regardless of the cause, transgender people exist, whether bigots like it or not. So productive conversations are less concerned with whether transgenderism is natural, and are more concerned with how to navigate shared experiences.

Blakemore
So no. No one cares about science.

Fine, I'll cause some drama.

Adam_POE ewww you like dicks and balls in your mouth, stay outta my neighbourhood!

Darth Thor
So no. No one cares about science.

Listened to it, seems mostly theoretical and less factual research tbh.

What isn't theory though is that only women born with female anatomy can have a womb and periods and can get pregnant. But it's apparently transphobic reiterate that fact.

Originally posted by Robtard
Because the majority of people don't care about transgenderism, it's not an issue they fret over, they're happy to let trans people be trans as it's none of their business. eg It's none of my business that a neighbor of mine named Tony is now Tonya.

Yeah it's up to individuals how they choose to live their lives. And for the most part I couldn't care less.

That said there are social issues to address, like which loo a trans person uses.

And there's hate on both sides as well, which can't go on.

1) Hate towards transgenda people

2) Hate towards people being called transphobic. People who haven't really expressed transphobic views, only reiterated facts, and expressed their opinions which are not oppressive views at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.