What Happened to Bruce Willis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I don't think he's ever blown anyone away with his acting range, has he? But he used to at least put forth some effort for the sake of the movie. It's sad that he's been reduced to this and that his legacy will be tainted.

cd1eNS9HtXo

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I don't think he's ever blown anyone away with his acting range, has he? But he used to at least put forth some effort for the sake of the movie. It's sad that he's been reduced to this and that his legacy will be tainted.

cd1eNS9HtXo Easy money imo. He's old, he doesn't want lots of work that requires hard work. Just to protect his financial legacy for his kids and enjoy his last 20 to 30 years.

riv6672

Hdhs
Let's just say he got in touch with his feminine side

jaden_2.0
The same thing that's happened to quite a few actors of his ilk. Nobody wants to cast him in A tier films anymore. Nicholas Cage, Van Damme, Wesley Snipes, Josh Hartnet, Brendon Fraser. Loads of others. They'll still get the odd roll that stands out from directors who don't conform but still draw audiences like the way Tarantino and S Craig Zahler still casts people like Michael Madson, Don Johnson, Vince Vaughn and Danny Trejo. But mostly there's either been something that's happened to get them blacklisted or they've got a reputation for being difficult to work with (like Edward Norton)

BruceSkywalker
he is a has been

Patient_Leech
I know Bruce isn't the only aging, washed-up action star doing some bad films. But there just seems to be something a little more pathetic and obnoxious about this.

playa1258
He became a Marvel fanboy.

riv6672

Hggg

Kazenji
This year's Razzies have given him his own category.

Shameshame
Originally posted by Kazenji
This year's Razzies have given him his own category. The whole entire month and 7 days!?

Shameshame
The whole entire first 5 weeks of the year

Shameshame
4% of a year have earned me my own category

Shameshame
And that's with h strong pussay dollar

Shameshame
My standards are Bethany molden af

riv6672
This year's Razzies have given him his own category.
Seriously? eek!

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
Seriously? eek!

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2022-02-07/razzies-2022-nominations-bruce-willis-diana-the-musical

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Easy money imo. He's old, he doesn't want lots of work that requires hard work. Just to protect his financial legacy for his kids and enjoy his last 20 to 30 years.

^this

Uhoh
I don't go back to this current checkpoint (as in Groundhog day) from the USS Eldridge EMP until I'm literally over a googol years old.

Uhoh
I won't be attractive until I'm 31 and two months because I have to do a few workouts.

Uhoh
That take time out of the Yoda realm (night shift) for orgasm.

An erectile orgasm is literally the temporal reverse of pushups and situps

Uhoh
Literally not figuratively

riv6672
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2022-02-07/razzies-2022-nominations-bruce-willis-diana-the-musical
Damn, I thought you were kidding! laughing

FemdomFilmFan
Bruce Willis Stepping Away From Acting Following Aphasia Diagnosis

Impediment

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by FemdomFilmFan
Bruce Willis Stepping Away From Acting Following Aphasia Diagnosis

Given the slew of shit movies he's been doing, this will actually be a blessing.

-Pr-
The rumour going around is that he was only doing them because he knew his time was limited in the first place. Of late, at least.

Patient_Leech
Oh lord, it seems Bruce Willis sold his likeness to an AI company. 🤦‍♂️

https://collider.com/bruce-willis-sells-rights-to-deepfake-firm-deepcake/

Robtard
Die Hard 6: Die Hardiest, here we come!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Die Hard 6: Die Hardiest, here we come! Die hard 30... 40... 500... boggling concept.

I want to see someone use deepfake tech to put John Lennon on Vocals, Jimi Hendrix on lead guitar, Phil Lynott on Bass, Bruce Lee as Bez style back up dancer etc. Would be funny as ****, if a little disrespectful I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.