Who or what would survive Entropy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Is there a character in existing canon that would be able to no sell exposure to entropy?

DarkSaint85
Its meant to be THE end of all things, right? I would say no one could - its the end, by definition.

With that said....

Steel in the Entropy Aegis...although you did say existing canon, so I don't know what has happened to it.

Bentley
Carver's logic and debating skills

qwertyuiop1998
Time Trapper sleep

https://ibb.co/4Kz3Kn5

But he *IS* the entropy, so that is no good.....

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Its meant to be THE end of all things, right? I would say no one could - its the end, by definition.

With that said....

Steel in the Entropy Aegis...although you did say existing canon, so I don't know what has happened to it.

I meant anyone other than a character in the Aegis actually. Was thinking more on not limiting this to tier. Meaning, any tier level character. Was thinking anyone who isn't automatically immune to entropy.

BruceSkywalker
batman lol

Genii96
Abstracts who exist in non-existence

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Genii96
Abstracts who exist in non-existence
They only exist because of other beings

zopzop
Couldn't Nekron do it? I mean he's a bunch of different abstract concepts rolled up into one being : death, darkness that predated the Big Bang, and the empty space between molecules (aka the Void).

Genii96
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They only exist because of other beings

No, they usually predate other beings, and live on even after all of creation is gone, and are there when it comes back again.

DeadpoolXXX
the power of entropy varies between writers.

kyle and other no name lanterns have survived entropy under certain writers, while other writers have had entropy erasing absolutely anything.

basilisk
Oblivion

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley
Carver's logic and debating skills

bentley ftw. thumb up

as for the thread, entropy has already been shown to be a conceptual entity, so surely entropy would survive entropy...? and by extension eternity seeing as entropy is just a part of eternity's lifecycle?

and of course the phoenix force.... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.