Wonder Woman vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booya_69
Diana has all her gear. ( lasso, sword, and shield)
Full power Richard w/world mind

Fight takes place in apokolips

Who wins?

abhilegend
Diana

Philosophía
Wonder Woman, definitely.

Booya_69
Really? You don't think nova would make it really difficult with his gravity attacks/beams, ff's, and Intel from world mind?

DarkSaint85
Just gonna comment on the WM.... surely it'll be of limited use as it's never met anyone quite like WW?

Booya_69
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just gonna comment on the WM.... surely it'll be of limited use as it's never met anyone quite like WW?

Adaptive advice as the fight goes on. downloading h2h combat skills would help out as well

Smurph
Nova downloads a sword through his face

Old Man Whirly!
Dick Rider gets his shit pushed.

Stoic
Diana is too much for him. She's stronger, faster, and has a lot more combat experience than Nova.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Booya_69
Adaptive advice as the fight goes on. downloading h2h combat skills would help out as well

I mean ....has it ever done anything like that? Downloading martial art skills?

All I remember it doing was telling Nova 'shoot here', 'open a portal there' 'it is critical that you pay attention at this junction in time Nova Rider' things like that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I mean ....has it ever done anything like that? Downloading martial art skills?

All I remember it doing was telling Nova 'shoot here', 'open a portal there' 'it is critical that you pay attention at this junction in time Nova Rider' things like that. thumb up That said he was the shittiest wielder of World mind. Sphinx and Super Nova seemed to have far more power.

https://i.imgur.com/07nobJq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ekHlTyb.jpg

Why is Dick Rider so weak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.