The Suicide Squad, The Batman, The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
Anyone else think Warner Bros just saw "The Avengers" or "The Amazing Spiderman" or "The Incredible Hulk" and thought "I know what we're doing wrong!"

BruceSkywalker
they have been doing that since 2008

StiltmanFTW
EzraFlash will be the last nail to DC's coffin.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Blakemore
Anyone else think Warner Bros just saw "The Avengers" or "The Amazing Spiderman" or "The Incredible Hulk" and thought "I know what we're doing wrong!"

No. Because they still don't know what they're doing wrong because they still keep doing it wrong.

StiltmanFTW
Their studio was founded in November 3, 2018.

They don't have their Kevin Feige and they have zero experience.

James Gunn won't be there on every project to save their asses.

riv6672

Robtard
I don't like Ezra Miller as The Flash, he comes off as autistic and that's not Barry Allen. He's not as bad as Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, but that's not saying much considering Eisenberg is the worst Luthor possible.

They could have cast Gabourey Sidibe and she somehow would have been a better Lex Luthor.

I'm hoping they use the Flashpoint arc to reset the wrongs they've committed and start fresh where it's needed, but I highly doubt they will.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't like Ezra Miller as The Flash, he comes off as autistic and that's not Barry Allen. He's not as bad as Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor, but that's not saying much considering Eisenberg is the worst Luthor possible.

They could have cast Gabourey Sidibe and she somehow would have been a better Lex Luthor.

I'm hoping they use the Flashpoint arc to reset the wrongs they've committed and start fresh where it's needed, but I highly doubt they will. I remember when that film first came out. The meme was "We wanted Heisenberg; they gave us Eisenberg."

Robtard
Pretty accurate

Darth Thor
I think Flash has been delayed again.

Robtard
Did they decide to reshoot 90% of the film?

riv6672
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think Flash has been delayed again.
Running late?
Classic Flash tactic, to throw off suspicion.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Did they decide to reshoot 90% of the film?

A 7month delay, so yeah possible.

Blakemore
Originally posted by riv6672
Running late?
Classic Flash tactic, to throw off suspicion. I get that reference. smile

Barry Allen was a scientist who was always late before he got the freak accident that gave him super speed.

Darth Thor
Ezra Miller been arrested for disorderly conduct lmao. Someone needs to tell him he aint the Fresh Prince.

BruceSkywalker
like that hoe amber turd, absolutely nothing will happen to homo him/her/they ezra mller

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
like that hoe amber turd, absolutely nothing will happen to homo him/her/they ezra mller

At least Amber gets the WB Execes stiff. Whats Ezra got on them ?

Robtard
Maybe he gets some of them stiff too? Different strokes, you know.

playa1258
Well at least Flash apparently tested well.

cryena
amber heard needs to go to jail and never be heard from or about again. they should cast johnny depp in the dcfm. as for ezra at first i didn't like him as flash but he kinda grew on me. i hate when they recast parts they should just kill off the character and replace them. bring in wally west and siren.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.