Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 (NO SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GnarlyWalker
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 (NO SPOILERS)

I had just watched TCM 2022, and personally I think the writing could've been way better. It was super cheesy the first few scenes, but when it came to the actual action, it didn't disappoint. Although it goes off of the first movie, it's not too obsessive of what happens in the first movie. It felt kind of rushed overall though. 6/10, and that's just from the action scenes.

Ridley_Prime
The "Try anything and you're cancelled bro" part when Leatherface walked into a bus with people's phones pointed at him was super cringe... Film was okay otherwise.

Impediment

Kazenji
So its a misfire?....damn. looked okay from the trailers too except for the scene with everyone pointing their phone at Leatherface. But then it would be something people would do.

BackFire
Yeah it wasn't good.

Another TCM film that fundamentally misunderstands Leatherface. Turned him into Jason or M. Myers, having him become this embodiment of evil and essentially an unstoppable killing machine which is absurd considering in the original he was just some big retarded guy with a hammer.

Essentially ripped off the new Halloween films with Sally coming back.

The gore was good, and some of the deaths were amusing. But as a TCM movie it failed. Was just a run of the mill shitty slasher movie.

Ridley_Prime
I had a feeling they were going the same angle with Halloween and such here, though didn't give it that much thought, but suppose that confirms it. Sally coming back I did find interesting at first, but was disappointed with how they handled her in the end. A Laurie Strode she was not.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I don't think I care enough to watch this. Didn't much care for the original.

If I want to watch TCM I'll just watch the Jessica Beil remake again. She's stunningly hot in that.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I don't think I care enough to watch this. Didn't much care for the original.

If I want to watch TCM I'll just watch the Jessica Beil remake again. She's stunningly hot in that.
Man I remember watching the Biel version the week I got my vasectomy. I was home alone and chasing painkillers w. booze.

Damn movie freaked me out! laughing

Ridley_Prime
I see that one is on Netflix too, along with one other from the 2000s. Will watch since I never really saw those ones before, which from the sounds of it cant be any worse than TCM 2022.

Galan007
I spent the second half of the movie lol'ing at the uberness of Leatherface's chainsaw.

Casually slices through huge wooden beams, loads of wooden flooring, large diameter steel pipes, dozens of human beings, metal doors, multiple collisions with concrete/asphalt, etc. like a hot knife through butter. It also soaked close range shotgun fire unscathed.

Evidently the chainsaw is just as unkillable as Leatherface himself. The saw cannot jam, the external components are impervious to damage, the chain is infinitely sharp and cannot dull/break, and it also has unlimited fuel.

...It was quite an impressive piece of tech.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
Man I remember watching the Biel version the week I got my vasectomy. I was home alone and chasing painkillers w. booze.

Damn movie freaked me out! laughing

Oh god, if I had seen her in that movie during my vasectomy recovery I bet it would have caused my vas deferens to reconnect and make me virile again. Haha.. not to mention getting a huge boner then probably wouldn't have been comfortable. Heh

Noyce..gui
huge boner Who told you of such language?

Noyce..gui
Do you schlop your great granny with that mouth?

Patient_Leech
Lmao laughing out loud

riv6672
Oh god, if I had seen her in that movie during my vasectomy recovery I bet it would have caused my vas deferens to reconnect and make me virile again. Haha.. not to mention getting a huge boner then probably wouldn't have been comfortable. Heh
^^^ laughing

BackFire
Originally posted by Galan007
I spent the second half of the movie lol'ing at the uberness of Leatherface's chainsaw.

Casually slices through huge wooden beams, loads of wooden flooring, large diameter steel pipes, dozens of human beings, metal doors, multiple collisions with concrete/asphalt, etc. like a hot knife through butter. It also soaked close range shotgun fire unscathed.

Evidently the chainsaw is just as unkillable as Leatherface himself. The saw cannot jam, the external components are impervious to damage, the chain is infinitely sharp and cannot dull/break, and it also has unlimited fuel.

...It was quite an impressive piece of tech.

It's because before the movie started he was out collecting the 5 infinity chains.

Robtard
I heard from a reliable source that BackFire watched this movie wearing nothing except his Leatherface Halloween mask and a large cucumber in his ass.

riv6672
^^^An immersive experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.