Gaslighting Rightists like CPAC star Tulsi love Putin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
They're so embarrassing, pushing Putin's invasion into "this is about Russian's security concerns" and similar.

I suspect if things keep going poorly for Putin, they'll probably reverse themselves and reinvent their views.

Lord Lucien
It's almost like the American right-wing are... f*cking retarded.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's almost like the American right-wing are... f*cking retarded. They've always been that way.

Adam_PoE
Remember when Clinton correctly stated that Gabbard is a Russian asset?

Bashar Teg
"I'm not an asset, I'm a stooge"

Blakemore
It's odd that Republican's are in support of Russia. I mean, are they wanting them to be more powerful or something?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Robtard remembers...

Robtard also members that the KMC Trump boys had a very deep infatuation with Gabbard. Just Search "Gabbard".

eg
Originally posted by Surtur
Going on vacation=bad
Murdering thousands of elderly=meh, but ted cruz

also texas in crisis=ha they deserved it
californias policy choices force rolling blackouts=*crickets*

smearing tulsi gabbard as a russian asset=good
not voting to confirm Neera Tanden=sexist

Makes me smile smile

Adam_PoE
Gabbard is the token Democrat that the "enlightened centrists" held up to deflect from accusations that they are actually far-rightists.

Robtard
'Almost treasonous': Romney on pro-Putin sentiment in GOP

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) discusses Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) appearing with a white nationalist at a conference and pro-Putin sentiment among Republicans. -snip

https://i.imgur.com/dLO1omd.png

Lord Lucien
"The Putin-wing" should be their official name in media from now on.

Old Man Whirly!
Remember when Clinton correctly stated that Gabbard is a Russian asset? Gabbard is clearly a Putinbot.Originally posted by Robtard
Robtard remembers...

Robtard also members that the KMC Trump boys had a very deep infatuation with Gabbard. Just Search "Gabbard".

eg Whirly remembers...Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Gabbard is the token Democrat that the "enlightened centrists" held up to deflect from accusations that they are actually far-rightists. Oh Yes, another rightist in liberal clothing.

Robtard
Apparently Nick Fuentes praised Putin and Hitler at his little White Nationalist convention. The one where Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gozar spoke at

Video attached: https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1497415745306771462

Bashar Teg
JohnGoodmanMeme.jpg - Am I the only one around here that doesn't talk about themselves in the third person?

Adam_PoE

Bashar Teg

She was quoted and applauded on kremlin's state news channel:

"The Biden administration policies, words and actions, it has just been made very clear to us what their real goal is and their real goal is the destruction of the Russian state,"

Who is left here to defend this trash, besides our only remaining bad faith time waster?

https://tinyurl.com/2c79tfeb

cdtm
If we refuse to allow Russia putting missiles in Cuba, shouldn't we respect Russia refusing US missiles in Ukraine?

Or is that someone different?

As if any one of you would give a serious response to any question.

Bashar Teg
durpoop

Blakemore
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"The Putin-wing" should be their official name in media from now on. You're right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.