Pfizer clinical trials documents released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

jaden_2.0
Except the link isn't below.

There's a link to a story but that story doesn't link to any report.

Old Man Whirly!

Deano
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/chd-says-pfizer-fda-dropped-205400826.html

Click on where it says in blue '1,291 different adverse events'

jaden_2.0
So they attribute, medically and non-medically determined, 1,224 deaths to the Pfizer vaccine.

What's funny is reading through the big scary list of things the vaccine can do to you like..."manufacturing laboratory testing issue" like being misdiagnosed because of faulty equipment is a side effect.

Or that lots of the side effects are related to you catching something from the person administering the vaccine...like there's 34 different entries related to herpes.

Getting hit by a bus on your way to or from getting your vaccine is a side effect of the vaccine. 😂

Blakemore
I got a cold.

The vaccine did it. srug

Deano

Old Man Whirly!

jaden_2.0
We've already established that the top 3 on that list have been wrong on every claim they've made. Numerous times we've been through this and you still don't get it. I'm sure the rest of them you've looked into with equal rigour.

Let's pick some names at random and find out.

Dr Pierre Gilbert. With his PhD in...the old testament. An authority figure to be sure. 👍
Dr. Amandha Vollmer...who doesn't have a PhD in anything and has a shop that sells "alternative" medicines and who claims that "germs don't cause disease". 👍
Dr Steven Gundry. Who posted an "observational study" which was an abstract with no statistical analysis to make a claim and when someone did the statistical analysis it actually showed the opposite of what Gundry was trying to claim. In other words he did the statistical analysis and it didn't back up what he wanted to show so he left it out.

Going well so far...

Old Man Whirly!
"mRNA inventor" facepalm

Stringer

Deano
Of course I am. Not Batshit crazy enough to take a dangerous experimental jab though. I have got some wits about me

Deano
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
We've already established that the top 3 on that list have been wrong on every claim they've made. Numerous times we've been through this and you still don't get it. I'm sure the rest of them you've looked into with equal rigour.

Let's pick some names at random and find out.

Dr Pierre Gilbert. With his PhD in...the old testament. An authority figure to be sure. 👍
Dr. Amandha Vollmer...who doesn't have a PhD in anything and has a shop that sells "alternative" medicines and who claims that "germs don't cause disease". 👍
Dr Steven Gundry. Who posted an "observational study" which was an abstract with no statistical analysis to make a claim and when someone did the statistical analysis it actually showed the opposite of what Gundry was trying to claim. In other words he did the statistical analysis and it didn't back up what he wanted to show so he left it out.

Going well so far...

The vaccines are dangerous and do not work. This is something you still don't get. I thought you was intelligent and educated?

Blakemore
scrutiny
/ˈskruːtɪni/
Learn to pronounce
noun
critical observation or examination.

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+scrutiny&rlz=1CADKLE_enGB977&oq=define+scrutiny&aqs=chrome..69i57.7920j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Newjak
Did you really just post a picture making it look like Russia invading Ukraine is somehow a distraction to keep people from learning about the vaccine more?

Seriously man that is messed up on your part.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Deano
The vaccines are dangerous and do not work. This is something you still don't get. I thought you was intelligent and educated?

Intelligent enough to read and understand published scientific papers.

Blakemore
Unlike you, Deano!

You ****!

Deano
Originally posted by Newjak
Did you really just post a picture making it look like Russia invading Ukraine is somehow a distraction to keep people from learning about the vaccine more?

Learn to look at the bigger picture.

You don't even know my views on Ukraine/Russia

Deano
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Intelligent enough to read and understand published scientific papers.

But yet you think the vaccines are safe and effective. Odd...

Newjak
Learn to look at the bigger picture.

You don't even know my views on Ukraine/Russia Well I may not know your views about Ukraine/Russia but the choice of material you chose to compare it with doesn't paint you in a good light at all.

Newjak
But yet you think the vaccines are safe and effective. Odd... You've been debunked on every single point you've made yet you continue spouting nonsense like anyone should take you serious.

jaden_2.0
But yet you think the vaccines are safe and effective. Odd...

Its only odd when you can't do that.

NemeBro
I thought you was intelligent and educated? *were

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
"mRNA inventor" facepalm

The lies are built on lies.

Bashar Teg
I actually invented mRNA, but my invention was stolen

BackFire

There are various similar conspiracy theories going around the Qanonesque-retard sites lately. One where they say Putin is invading Ukraine to get information that will bring Biden down. One where they say Putin is trying to get evidence that the vaccines dont' work. One where they say Putin is trying to get evidence of election tampering to help get Trump reinstated (they're saying this like it's a good thing). Oddly they all paint Putin as heroic in his actions.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by BackFire
There are various similar conspiracy theories going around the Qanonesque-retard sites lately. One where they say Putin is invading Ukraine to get information that will bring Biden down. One where they say Putin is trying to get evidence that the vaccines dont' work. One where they say Putin is trying to get evidence of election tampering to help get Trump reinstated (they're saying this like it's a good thing). Oddly they all paint Putin as heroic in his actions.

That is retarded.

Putin is defending Russia from being engulfed by globalism.

Part of this was defending his border from having adversarial troops positioned on them, as nato agreed to not do this but did it anyways.

People also forget that in 2014 the u.s. removed the Russian sympathetic leader and replaced him with a Jewish comedian, who has an act where he plays the paint with his dick.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ilikecomics
That is retarded.

Putin is defending Russia from being engulfed by globalism.

Part of this was defending his border from having adversarial troops positioned on them, as nato agreed to not do this but did it anyways.

People also forget that in 2014 the u.s. removed the Russian sympathetic leader and replaced him with a Jewish comedian, who has an act where he plays the paint with his dick. dur

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur

Good one

Smasandian
Originally posted by BackFire

I can't remember where I read it but sometime in the 70's, a phycologist was invited to come to a cult meeting where they believed aliens/god/something like that will come and take them away on a very specific day.

He asked to come and visited that specific day where the "aliens" were going to come. There was literally a specific hour/minute as well.

When the time came and no aliens showed up, he saw how much these cult members were convincing themselves that everything was OK and they might have gotten the time wrong. It went on for hours/days.

This reminds me of this shit...no matter how wrong this ****er is.....people will literally convince themselves the next time will be right.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Smasandian
I can't remember where I read it but sometime in the 70's, a phycologist was invited to come to a cult meeting where they believed aliens/god/something like that will come and take them away on a very specific day.

He asked to come and visited that specific day where the "aliens" were going to come. There was literally a specific hour/minute as well.

When the time came and no aliens showed up, he saw how much these cult members were convincing themselves that everything was OK and they might have gotten the time wrong. It went on for hours/days.

This reminds me of this shit...no matter how wrong this ****er is.....people will literally convince themselves the next time will be right.

Alot of cults/new age beliefs/ufology/etc. We're initiated by the c.i.a.
An example of this is the people's temple.

Stringer

ilikecomics
Why is he a hero ?

Lol why are you talking about trump's cock ? Weirdo.

Newjak
Why is he a hero ?

Lol why are you talking about trump's cock ? Weirdo. Dude was literally offered a get out of jail free card by the U.S. once Russia invaded but decided to stay in the country and be with his people.

If that isn't heroic then there are few things in this world that are.

ilikecomics
Dude was literally offered a get out of jail free card by the U.S. once Russia invaded but decided to stay in the country and be with his people.

If that isn't heroic then there are few things in this world that are.

He's staying there because he's a corrupt puppet, who thought he could bark as loud as he wants because he thought the u.s.and nato had his back.

Zelensky was installed by the u.s. after a color revolution... Wow such hero

Newjak
He's staying there because he's a corrupt puppet, who thought he could bark as loud as he wants because he thought the u.s.and nato had his back.

Zelensky was installed by the u.s. after a color revolution... Wow such hero Why would a corrupt puppet stay in danger?

ilikecomics
Why would a corrupt puppet stay in danger?

If people are giving him massive amounts of money, then yes.

Also how much actual danger is he in ? There is no defensive or remote building in Ukraine ?

You act like he's on the front lines.

Adam_PoE

Zelensky was installed by the u.s. after a color revolution... Wow such hero

**** off, fascist.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
**** off, fascist.

What a brilliant rhetorical flourish !
You must be high on poppers to have come up with that, and on that I'm positive... And I don't mean HIV smile

Newjak
If people are giving him massive amounts of money, then yes.

Also how much actual danger is he in ? There is no defensive or remote building in Ukraine ?

You act like he's on the front lines. I act like Ukraine is a way zone being attacked. One well placed bomb and it's game over.

ilikecomics
I act like Ukraine is a way zone being attacked. One well placed bomb and it's game over.

One well placed bomb and it's game over anywhere it touches.

You're falling for the lionization of an immoral slug.

Edit: zelensky says he no longer wishes to be part of NATO.

Adam_PoE
What a brilliant rhetorical flourish !
You must be high on poppers to have come up with that, and on that I'm positive... And I don't mean HIV smile

You got the level of discourse you deserved.

ilikecomics
You got the level of discourse you deserved.

You're arrogance only reveals a small person.
Keep flailing.

NemeBro
You're arrogance only reveals a small person.
Keep flailing. *your

ilikecomics
Originally posted by NemeBro
*your

Wow, thank you ! Big time contribution.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by NemeBro
*your

laughing laughing laughing

ilikecomics
laughing laughing laughing

You do realize that correcting spelling or grammar is a tool of the sophist ?
It doesn't invalidate the content of what I said.
Keep high fiving, sodomite.

Adam_PoE
You do realize that correcting spelling or grammar is a tool of the sophist ?
It doesn't invalidate the content of what I said.
Keep high fiving, sodomite.

Cope harder, degenerate.

Blakemore
Sophist? Sodomite?

What word are you going to throw down next? Is one of us a Pole?

Because a few of us are...

ilikecomics
Sodomite = destroyer of family through hedonism.
Soohist = destroyer of truth through lies.

Idk what a pole is.

Deano
Dear dear dear.

You've been debunked on every single point you've made yet you continue spouting nonsense like anyone should take you serious.

Not true. Keep deflecting though

I

Old Man Whirly!
Dear dear dear.

Not true. Keep deflecting though

I dur

Deano

Darth Thor
^ You do know that's not the only Covid vaccine right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.