Je'daii Respect Thread(Legends)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So seeing as I don't know who all might be on CV, that are here. I wanna post this link to something I've been working on for awhile.

A great insight to the precursor Jedi!

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-legends-jedaii-order-respect-thread-2256714/

So enjoy folks, I spent a lot of time reading and hopefully it's a fun read for you too and insightful!

Total Warrior

Zenwolf
Welcome! Enjoy!

Eli Vanto
Thank you for making this. I'll check it out asap. big grin

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Thank you for making this. I'll check it out asap. big grin

Woo! Enjoy, lots of interesting stuff and really puts into perspective the Jedi Order on the whole!

Zenwolf

Total Warrior
I find it fashinating how they managed to have the dark and light side coesxit for so long, too bad someone didn't try to revive the je'dai teachings later. Wish this era was explored more in comics, even in canon

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I find it fashinating how they managed to have the dark and light side coesxit for so long, too bad someone didn't try to revive the je'dai teachings later. Wish this era was explored more in comics, even in canon

At the same time though, they were hindering themselves by trying to maintain such a balance. It's noted that they grow stronger by focusing on the Light. Same goes for the Sith later, though they focused on the Dark Side instead.

Which I guess makes sense, focusing on one thing makes for a deeper understanding and growth better than dividing between two radically different aspects. So the modern Jedi just took what worked for them as they studied.

It's still very impressive however, that they were that strong, yet hindered regardless.

Freedon Nadd
The Jed'aai are cringe writing.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The Jed'aai are cringe writing.

To each their own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.