Untitled Godzilla v. Kong sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Will start filming in Australia later this year...

https://variety.com/2022/film/asia/godzilla-vs-kong-sequel-australia-1235210265/

Robtard
I've loved Kong and Godzilla since childhood, but last year's Godzilla vs Kong was dirty ass.

So here's hoping they capture the quality they had with Godzilla and Kong: Skull Island.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, I hope they aren't going to start making Godzilla/Kong like a package duo or something.

I wanna see Kong fight Gigan really badly for some reason.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
I've loved Kong and Godzilla since childhood, but last year's Godzilla vs Kong was dirty ass.

So here's hoping they capture the quality they had with Godzilla and Kong: Skull Island.

exactly

ShadowFyre
What was dirty ass about it? I've seen every single Godzilla and Kong movie multiple times.

Raids Again
Godzilla vs. Biollante
Shin Godzilla

These are the only ones that have a legit better storyline, everything else has more plot holes then GvsK.

I personally wish they had gone the Edward's realism route, and Ghidorah should have been the last movie. Also, as powerful as MG was, I wish he had come further down the line.
Just didn't care for the technology transition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.