Pre Vizsla vs Cal Kestis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their peak and best .
1. Light sabers only
2. H2H only
3. all out fight with all the above Cal can use force powers. Pre V can use his mando suit at full power .

Forschbewithu
I like this one.

Cal held his own against malicos, a dark Jedi master. Only reason why Cal won was because he had help.

Vizsla fights and holds his own against guys like Kenobi & maul, who are levels ahead of malicis. That being said:

1. Pretty close, lean towards Vizsla
2. Vizsla
3. Vizsla.

Cal is advanced Jedi knight power/skill level, but has failed against master level opponents. Vizsla is hanging with some of the best warriors to ever do it, so he scales higher.

Darth Thor
Cal seems to have a lot of natural talent. Fallen Order was only set 5 years after ROTS and he already beat 2 Inquisitors (without having trained in 5 years). So if hes around at the time of Rebels, or even around Kenobi/Solo time frame, my guess is he will be pretty tough.

Also I think final season of Clone Wars made is kinda clear Maul was toying with Vizsla given how he handles Bo Katan.

So im leaning towards Cal even as of now.

Total Warrior
Saber-wise, Kal was better than Malikos or an equal at worst, but Malikos was stronger in the Force and that's what was allowing him to beat Kal. But Viszla obviously doesn't have this advantage to exploit. Kal has the very tricky ability to immobilize people through the Force like Kylo Ren, something he could do to force users as well, so at worst i see him spamming it against viszla and behead him while he is stuck

Jmanghan
Viszla lost to Ahsoka didn't he?? Also Maul kinda... Easily controlled their fight.

Underachiever59
Pre Vizsla may have fought Kenobi and Maul, but he was absolutely tooled by both. He also lost to S4 Ahsoka pretty decisively. Honestly, as a pure swordsman, Vizsla isn't much to write home about. He only got the upper hand briefly against Ahsoka with H2H, and against Maul with the sheer variety of weapons available thanks to his armor.

So, against Cal, I'd say Vizsla loses pretty hard in lightsaber only combat. In H2H, Cal hasn't really done anything inspiring. Meanwhile, Vizsla's H2H was his pretty much his best combative attribute. Cal loses hard there.

All out, Cal takes it. The ability to slow or freeze enemies and enemy attacks is stupidly OP against an adversary who isn't Force sensitive. Also, thanks to the bounty hunters he regularly faced, Cal is pretty used to going up against foes with diverse arsenals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.