Death on the Nile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
more garbage...

gal should just pose nude with her small boobs

script sucked.. that rapist armie hammer is in this

Kazenji
Seen that this movie is on Disney+

so it's a step down from Murder on the Orient Express or are you just trolling Bruce?

riv6672

Darth Thor
^ Armie Hammer is a top actor. Both him and Caville were great in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Patient_Leech
I don't care too much what the Brucey says. I still have some interest in seeing this.

Old Man Whirly!
It was O.K. I don't like Jennifer Saunders much, so her additio was a negative for me. It wasn't Agatha Christie for me. Brannagh was good.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen that this movie is on Disney+

so it's a step down from Murder on the Orient Express or are you just trolling Bruce?

this is several steps down... murder on the orient express was a good film..

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^what was the previous garbage?

^^^yes, she should. thumb up

^^^He was never charged, was he?
I liked him in The Lone Ranger and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

hammer's career is over

Robtard
Enjoyable, but overall just okay.

But I went in with expectations that this would be as good as the previous Murder on the Orient Express film, so that part was a let down.

Patient_Leech
Watched this. Liked it. Not sure I understand the hate.

I liked it more than the previous one, actually, from what I remember of it. I liked it, too, though.

riv6672

tkitna
Watched it and thought it was alright.

7/10

Patient_Leech
To be fair, I did find this one a little slow to get moving. The first act was a bit of a drag, but now that I think about it the anticipation made it compelling. And it had to set up some misdirection.

Some of the sets in the beginning looked a little obvious, too, so that was a little goofy.

But over all I found it very entertaining and well acted.

Patient_Leech
Oh, I forgot to mention that the girl in this looks like she could be Margot Robbie's sister...

Emma Mackey

https://comicbookandbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/5c7eb5e9eb3ce81502628c36.jpg

would make for a super hott prono.. droolio

tkitna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.