Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Why is nobody talking about this?

I thought it was pretty good.

Patient_Leech
I enjoyed watching the first one with my son. But that leaves me unable to objectively judge if it's actually good or not.

I haven't seen the 2nd one yet. Will wait.

Impediment
My seventeen year old daughter loved it, being the Sonic fan that she is and has been since childhood.

I thought it was just okay.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
My seventeen year old daughter loved it, being the Sonic fan that she is and has been since childhood.

I thought it was just okay.

17 year olds were sonic fans?

Why? Our generation grew up knee deep in What Nintendon't, but what does any kid today knows of Sega except that the games are dirt cheap and the 3d games are hit and miss?

Patient_Leech
^ seems offended.. Lol

cdtm
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ seems offended.. Lol

Not at all, am just curious.

I mean, if he told me his daughter is a Crash fan I wouldn't be more shocked. Sonic is to Gen X as Humphery Bogart was to our folks genrration, and never met a fan of him growing up who couldn't drink.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Estacado
Why is nobody talking about this?

I thought it was pretty good. yeah, I enjoyed it. The infinity guantlet, one ring stone was amusing.

NotAllThatEvil2

cdtm
Jim Carey actually became Robotnik, it was scary accurate.

BruceSkywalker
will get around to watching on the weekend

Estacado

riv6672

Estacado

NotAllThatEvil2
I actually prefer the sequel.

cdtm
Originally posted by Estacado
The wedding part was indeed awful...

Wedding?

Funny, I'm going through the old Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics and they have a goofy wedding early on. Maybe the scripts use the comics as source material?

wakkawakkawakka
Just saw the movie and it seemed fun. Not as much of a surprise as the 1st one but 5he 3rd act is worth the price of admission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.