MCU: Moon Knight vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
S2 Danny

vs.

Marc Spector

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Marc can spam his moon blades, Danny can use chi

who wins

John Murdoch
I wonder what feats Marc/Steven has left in the last three episodes, because

in episode 3, Moon Knight gets impaled 3-4 times in the torso, once through the calf, and once through his left hand, yet nigh-instantly bucks off his attackers and heals when his wife is in danger or being killed. His cape blocks bullets as if they were spitballs. Also, his moon blades are seemingly auto-reload/return like high-speed boomerangs to him from what I remember (just saw the spamming ability in round 2 carthage, I got you). He also bodies that jackal thing at the end of episode 1 with no issues.

Both Marc and Danny handle fodder with no issues. I'll give the politician's answer:
- Round 1: Marc. Just pure H2H. I don't see Danny putting Marc down for the count due to Marc's own martial arts abilities, durability, and healing factor with the suit. However, I didn't finish Iron Fist season 2, so if Danny has a big strength/power feat outside of using chi, feel free to correct me.
- Round 2: Marc if he can get some moon blades to Danny, otherwise Danny flattens him with an iron fist strike. If Danny can AoE attack the entire floor of a skyscraper and a room of goons with Luke Cage, along with putting Luke Cage on his rear in the Defenders series, I see Marc getting knocked out hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.