MCU Moon Knight vs the Batmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
Marc/Steven is thrown through the DC multiverse and has to take on the various incarnations of DC's Batman. Each round, Moon Knight is healed and finds himself in a different universe:

- Round 1: Nolan's Gotham City vs. Baleman
- Round 2: Matt Reeves' Gotham vs. Battinson
- Round 3: Burton/Schumacher's Gotham City vs composite Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney Batman
- Round 4: Snyder's Gotham City vs Batfleck
- Round 5: 60's Gotham vs Adam West Batman
- Final Boss: Dini/Timm-verse vs Kevin Conroy Batman

- Marc has his moon blades and his suit's abilities, each Batman has all his gadgets, but no vehicles. Each fight takes place in a fight scene area from each of the Batman's respective movies (for example, the skyscraper from The Dark Knight for Baleman, Axis Chemicals for Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney, the warehouse from BvS for Batfleck, etc.).

tkitna
I'm not sure about all the gadgets. Batman probably has something that can restrain him, but Moon Knight appears to be impervious to physical harm. Moon Knight is so far above Batman in physical stats, its laughable.

carthage
Marc bodies them with ease

BruceSkywalker
I stomp the shit out of Bruce

playa1258
Moon Knight in a stomp. Guy is impressive.

wakkawakkawakka
Doesn't West Batman have weird Toon shenanigans going for him? I'm genuinely asking as I've been hearing buzz about it across forums for sometime but haven't actually seen anything.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Doesn't West Batman have weird Toon shenanigans going for him? I'm genuinely asking as I've been hearing buzz about it across forums for sometime but haven't actually seen anything.

He mostly had gadgets to get out of predicaments from the whacky weapons his villains would use on him instead of just shooting him to death with bullets.

tkitna
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka

He does. Think the roadrunner and the coyote in looney tunes. Batman has all the acme gadgets the coyote has except Batmans gadgets work. West Batman is easily the worst in H2H though.

ShadowFyre
He literally punches words into reality. He is a God tier h2h combatant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.