NYC Mayor Eric Adams call out BLM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
https://news.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-questions-blm-over-204614308.html

This isn't some right wing politician or pundit asking this. Eric Adams happens to be an elected Democrat.

jaden_2.0
I remember them.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I remember them.

Didn't this mayor have words with them before? I remember he said something about them only being 13 people.

Dunno if he meant blm, or just the group he was arguing with.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh yeah, BLM... That protest group because the US took a detour down the far-right rabbit hole and racists were murdering black people. Less of a thing now the nazi rhetoric of white supremacy is no longer seen as safe to spout, except by online trolls and offline nutters.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh yeah, BLM... That protest group because the US took a detour down the far-right rabbit hole and racists were murdering black people. Less of a thing now the nazi rhetoric of white supremacy is no longer seen as safe to spout, except by online trolls and offline nutters.

Lets take all this as how it is.

In spite of all that, any opinion on this mayor?

Bashar Teg

yes

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't this mayor have words with them before? I remember he said something about them only being 13 people.

Dunno if he meant blm, or just the group he was arguing with.

I have no idea.

Darth Thor
This isn't some right wing politician or pundit asking this. Eric Adams happens to be an elected Democrat.

You seem to be under the false impression that Democrats are exclusively Left wing.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You seem to be under the false impression that Democrats are exclusively Left wing.

That's the narrative often being put out there Thor.

I see so many articles with the refrain "conservative white male" when it comes to issues like hard on crime policies (Not to mention any stance against social politics like Trans rights, when some of the most vocal opponents of late have been Dave Chappell and J.K. Rowling)

I suspect the idea is to poison the well, and I think the tactics time has come based on how people from both camps are expressing ideas commonly associated with "the enemy".

Old Man Whirly!
That's the narrative often being put out there Thor.

I see so many articles with the refrain "conservative white male" when it comes to issues like hard on crime policies (Not to mention any stance against social politics like Trans rights, when some of the most vocal opponents of late have been Dave Chappell and J.K. Rowling)

I suspect the idea is to poison the well, and I think the tactics time has come based on how people from both camps are expressing ideas commonly associated with "the enemy". durmask

Robtard
^Um, he's implying that sticker gun laws are required.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
^Um, he's implying that sticker gun laws are required.

What gun laws allow a 16 year old with a gun to go out on the street in NYC?

Please point to the law, and how you'd propose to amend it.

Robtard
Your silly Rightist clown tactics aside, the general ease of acquiring firearms in the US is one of the main reasons why there's 16yo running around with assault weapons.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Your silly Rightist clown tactics aside, the general ease of acquiring firearms in the US is one of the main reasons why there's 16yo running around with assault weapons.

You do very good arguing against points someone never brought up, I'll give you that. smile

Gun control is an argument for another topic, so until then..

Old Man Whirly!
You do very good arguing against points someone never brought up, I'll give you that. smile

Gun control is an argument for another topic, so until then.. durmask

cdtm
durmask

A NYC mayor doesn't have the reach Rob is talking about, so not sure what you think there is to discuss..

Old Man Whirly!
A NYC mayor doesn't have the reach Rob is talking about, so not sure what you think there is to discuss.. durmask

Robtard

Gun control is an argument for another topic, so until then..

I didn't argue against your clown tactics, I dismissed them hence my "aside" comment before going back to the point.

Gun control is included in what Adams is talking about.

Blakemore
I would have thought it'd make more sense to have more police inspecting the docks at night, metaphorically speaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.