What do you wanna see in Harry Potter 5?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I wanna see some romance and some character development - more about relationships and character growth than defeating voldie. of course, we all know i want harry and draco together!

Senor_Pessoba
i dont want to see a Harry Potter 5...

Phoenix
stick out tongue - read the title.... this is for people who DO want to see hp5

Senor_Pessoba
hehehe....silly me

wallycat
WOOD IS HOT!

wallycat
i WANT TO see SOME quidditch. don"t YOU WISH you COULD really play IT???? seems LIKE A COOL game TO me! rock

Malfoy's chick
I want to see a romance between Draco and Harry, boo hoo it won't happen and i want to learn more about James Potter, ok you might think i'm gross but he is kinda cute.

Bad news for you Oliver Wood lovers. Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood) said he would not be in the third movie, that's all i heard, but he is a cutie and i want more of him in the 5th book as well!

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
Ok, ummm i dont think id wanna c draco and harry make out!! lolz even tho they are both hott (draco's sexxxi) and itd be kinda nice...lets keep it to a movie that has no therapy causing scenes in it. You know what...I think in hp 5 there should be some lip action/ tonsil hockey between harry and hermoine!! lol...or maybe tom (draco) shirtless!! NOW THAT WOULD BE A MOVIE!! well, we have a lot to expect and all the hp movies so far...a whole 2 movies...have both been great. Did you notice that draco's like the only student who doesnt look like a *** with the earmuffs on when they were planting the mandrakes?? Actually i think the hair was a distraction...so hermoine's fro would be included. Can't wait till the movie comes out..and we'll be able to see them grown up some more!! hehehe wink

Senor_Pessoba
what this movie needs is Christopher Walken!

Phoenix
harry and draco!!! join me in my recruitment, M_chik!!

Malfoy's chick
HARRY AND DRACO EVA

Senor_Pessoba
ehh..dont read these books..actually ive never seen the movies either.but I just read this and kinda thought it was interesting~

J.K. Rowling says she cried as she wrote a key scene from the latest Potter novel in which a key character meets their demise. She told the BBC that her husband found her in tears after she had penned the pivotal chapter. Rowling says that he suggested she not kill off the character if it made her so distraught, to which she replied, "Well, it just doesn't work like that. You are writing children's books, you need to be a ruthless killer."

The author tells BBC's Newsnight, "I had re-written the death, re-written it and that was it. And the person was definitely dead."

Rowling also says that her hubby doesn't even know who the doomed character is. All will be revealed this Saturday morning when the book is released.

Someone, somewhere in the UK knows the deal... the person(s) that stole thousands of copies of OotP from a warehouse in England over the weekend. Police report that 7,680 copies of the book were taken in Merseyside in northern England on Sunday.

LilySatine
I read that article yesterday, Pessoba! stick out tongue

I find it amazing that Rowling wouldn't even tell her own husband. Such a strong woman with amazing talent. Anyhoos! I'd also like to see a relationship develop...perhaps between Ron and Hermione. C'mon, you know it's going to happen! But I honestly wonder which character's going to get killed...I'm dying to know!

sik
SOMEONE TELL ME WHO DIES IN HARRY POTTER B5
NOW! U FRUIT

Lupin
What this movie needs is Keanu Reeves!

Just to add some Matrix magic. wink

Lupin
*cough* Sirius *cough*

VampVicious
*lol* kay.. i really realy cant see Keanu in Harry Potter..

but he's an actor, he can make it happen if he wants, too..
as for naw.. i can only see him as Neo stick out tongue

y would nebody wanna read the book like before it's released. I mean, it'll take out the fun part.
juss coz u get to read it first than neone else... itz cheating, n itz a disgrace in reading great book as Harry Potter mad (<< i really like tis smiley hhihihi .. )

smokin' neways..
I would definitelly see more actions in Quidditch field. naw dat we have the new captain. Wut's quidditch without Oliver?! confused

MORE SIRIUS n LUPIN !!

rawk on! cool

hpluva14
lol
i agree
by the way no keanu reeves not sirius i dont see him in there
SIRIUS AND LUPIN ROCK!!!!!

Phoenix
old and done with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.