The most harmless thing that could never ever possibly destroy us & is cuddly & cute?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
What do you think would be the most harmless thing (whether it's fictional, imaginary or real) that's small, cuddly like a plush doll & is utterly adorable which could never ever possibly destroy/harm/hurt or kill us (could possibly be something you loved from your childhood)?

rudester
A chucky doll

Blakemore
any cuddly toy is a choking hazard for infants so...

Nuke Nixon
A prehistoric child's toy doll made from mammoth hide, inside is a speck of blood that when unfrozen releases an exotic virus that Humans have lost immunity to (thanks evolution) = Extinction Level Event.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
A prehistoric child's toy doll made from mammoth hide, inside is a speck of blood that when unfrozen releases an exotic virus that Humans have lost immunity to (thanks evolution) = Extinction Level Event.
Oh my god it ain't that harmless if it were a threat to humanity.

Nuke Nixon
Well it wasn't a threat to the poor lil kid in the prehistoric age that died a slow freezing death clutching his favorite toy to his chest to stave off the fear and the chill.

Things change though.

Tyrannoraptor
Well this is a little absurd for what i've mentioned here.

rudester
A hairy fur baby

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Well this is a little absurd for what i've mentioned here.

Life is absurd, who would have thought a virus would someday ruin the economy of the entire world and inflict upon us untold horrors...

And that's nothing compared to what's coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.