Ambulance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
6.5 it's a Michael Bay film.

Robtard
I'll wait for the download and night when I'm in the mood for Bay-nonsense.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'll wait for the download and night when I'm in the mood for Bay-nonsense. watched it on download laughing out loud

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I was wondering about this.

The premise sounded intriguing.

I "acquired" it also.

I like heist films, so I am hoping it's better than what I expect from Bay.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's a Michael Bay film and ****ing ridiculousus

Must be pretty crazy if you had to invent a new word for it. stick out tongue

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Must be pretty crazy if you had to invent a new word for it. stick out tongue laughing it is ridiculousususly Michael Bay.

Robtard
This was bad, laughably so at times.

Patient_Leech
Whatched this. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't entertained, but yes, it definitely has some over-the-top laughable stuff in it (For example the cop cars going off the edge of the dead end road. Haha). It needed some streamlining and better cinematography (Michael Bay is insane with the camera movement). I remember at least a shot or two where the cars weren't really in the frame.. very sloppy. I get wanting to make the action kinetic with camera movement, but he over uses it indicating that he can't direct action any better. He just wants to disorient you. Contrast it with James Cameron who is a great action director (really the main reason I'm actually somewhat looking forward to Avatar 2).

But I have to say I'm a sucker for a heist film. And the characters were pretty good. I enjoyed the performances. I like this Yahya Abdul-Mateen II actor. And of course Jake Gyllenhaal is a powerhouse.

So yeah, 6-7/10 is about where I'd put it.

BruceSkywalker
This film is horrible. Predictable... Gyllenhaal was overacting in a few scenes. Best thing about it was Eiza Gonzales and yet she couldn't save it. Bay should just retire and stop making movies.

Patient_Leech
Why weren't you bored enough to search for the already existing thread for the movie?

Impediment
Merged.

Patient_Leech
Good clean up work, Imp. thumb up

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
This film is horrible. Predictable... Gyllenhaal was overacting in a few scenes. Best thing about it was Eiza Gonzales and yet she couldn't save it. Bay should just retire and stop making movies.

I don't think it's THAT bad. It definitely has problems, but it's still entertaining with good performances. Heist movies are inherently cool, so it at least has that going for it. Your hyperbole is more over the top than the movie, lol.

Michael Bay's Benghazi movie is one of his better movies, imo.

Robtard
Michael Bay should do a heist trilogy of this:

Ambulance (2022)
Fire Truck (2023)
Police Van (2024)

I'm aware there's already a film called 'Cop Car', but it's not about a heist.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Michael Bay should do a heist trilogy of this:

Ambulance (2022)
Fire Truck (2023)
Police Van (2024)

I'm aware there's already a film called 'Cop Car', but it's not about a heist.

https://c.tenor.com/97YMof9S-mMAAAAC/hell-yea-hell-yeah.gif

BruceSkywalker
Why weren't you bored enough to search for the already existing thread for the movie?

i am bored of this conversation lmao

Good clean up work, Imp. thumb up

I don't think it's THAT bad. It definitely has problems, but it's still entertaining with good performances. Heist movies are inherently cool, so it at least has that going for it. Your hyperbole is more over the top than the movie, lol.

Michael Bay's Benghazi movie is one of his better movies, imo.

lmao

roughrider
It's actually gotten a better score on Rotten Tomatoes than other Michael Bay movies.

Kazenji
I wouldn't trust the critics on RT these days, Feels like they've gone woke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.