MCU Spiderman vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Peter is Morals off (per the fight with Green Goblin)

DP 2 Colossus

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Parker shitstomps. By feats he may potentially be stronger as well as better at everything else

FnH

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
By feats he may potentially be stronger

Doubt it. Colossus went toe to toe with Juggernaut who smashed a motorway bridge with 1 punch.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Doubt it. Colossus went toe to toe with Juggernaut who smashed a motorway bridge with 1 punch.

True. But if you went by actual things colossus has moved with his own strength.

But I do agree that Colossus should be both more durable and stronger and if everyone else felt that way, I wouldn't argue against it, but yeah.

Regardless, if Piotr took a strike at Peter while he was sleeping, he still wouldn't land a punch.

NemeBro
Spidey wins but mostly due to webbing. He's faster, but considering Piotr can tag Deadpool not so much that Colossus could never hit him, and Peter would have a lot of trouble laying him out hand to hand.

But webbing would neuter Piotr's ability to defend himself and enough would keep him locked in place.

ShadowFyre
I don't see how Deadpool and Parker are even remotely close to speed? Parker is a tier or so above and then spider sense and . Main problem is actually koing colossus

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't see how Deadpool and Parker are even remotely close to speed? Parker is a tier or so above and then spider sense and . Main problem is actually koing colossus It probably has something to do with all of the consistent bullet-timing feats Deadpool has. Unless one of the later movies has some feats I'm not aware of (possible) Peter is only somewhat faster than Cap, whose feats don't exactly wow me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.