China - Omicron XE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
This is a copy of a what's app message a mate sent me.

Big Man, they've locked us down again, *****. We thought COVID was over, either their vaccines are dogshite or we have a serious cunting new strain or both. When this lockdown is over we're coming back to blighty. **** this! Loads of ex-pats have ****ed off, most of Sally's friends in her class at school. **** money bro, quality of life has to come first. Hope you and the family are doing good, I'd rather it was 1991 and we were back in Kuwait than this. Cunting China!

Blakemore
So where is this variant occurring, big man?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
So where is this variant occurring, big man? Shanghai Blake.

Bashar Teg
xi is already spreading in the UK. hope it's just china severely overreacting as usual.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
xi is already spreading in the UK. hope it's just china severely overreacting as usual. Got this in the night last night. I'm really tired myself today, unrelated work stress and my wife's ill so I'm babysitting her the kids and everyone. I was surprised, Covid isn't a thing in Nigeria now... It will return. I read afterwards Chinese vaccines are indeed poop.

I didn't see it was in the UK.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I read afterwards Chinese vaccines are indeed poop.

Really? My colleagues elderly parents in Pakistan got one of the Chinese vaccines. They both caught Covid (pre-Omicron), but they both only got mildly ill.

Bashar Teg
Almost 1,300 cases of a new variant of Covid have been found in the UK, according to new figures released by the UK Health Security Agency on Friday. 1,293 cases of V-22APR-02 have been found in England and one has been found in Northern Ireland, according to UKHSA.

The new variant has been recorded on the UKHSA update for the first time. V-22APR-02 is the UK's official designation for a variant previously named Omicron XE.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/1300-cases-new-covid-variant-6989546

it's probably everywhere, u.s. included. made a typo, but i'm pretty sure this will be known as "Omicron Xi"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Really? My colleagues elderly parents in Pakistan got one of the Chinese vaccines. They both caught Covid (pre-Omicron), but they both only got mildly ill. Interesting DT, it's just what I read after getting that through. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Almost 1,300 cases of a new variant of Covid have been found in the UK, according to new figures released by the UK Health Security Agency on Friday. 1,293 cases of V-22APR-02 have been found in England and one has been found in Northern Ireland, according to UKHSA.

The new variant has been recorded on the UKHSA update for the first time. V-22APR-02 is the UK's official designation for a variant previously named Omicron XE.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/uk-world-news/1300-cases-new-covid-variant-6989546

it's probably everywhere, u.s. included. made a typo, but i'm pretty sure this will be known as "Omicron Xi" I didn't know that, you don't think it's all kicking off again do you?

Blakemore
So... summer lockdown?

Old Man Whirly!
So... summer lockdown? I hope as bash says it's just China overreacting. I don't know, Jaden or Adam will have read up on this.

Blakemore
Hopefully, I think it is China overreacting. Unfortunately, the news is probably going to tackle this and the loonies are going to spread nonsense regardless of the official story.

Old Man Whirly!
Hopefully, I think it is China overreacting. Unfortunately, the news is probably going to tackle this and the loonies are going to spread nonsense regardless of the official story. Yup, my thoughts having read a couple of stories about this.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Interesting DT, it's just what I read after getting that through. I didn't know that, you don't think it's all kicking off again do you?

There was a recent uptick in new cases in the us, maybe that was why. Can't tell for sure until a couple of weeks, but so far it's nothing huge

Blakemore
I'll give it a month.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
There was a recent uptick in new cases in the us, maybe that was why. Can't tell for sure until a couple of weeks, but so far it's nothing huge My fingers are crossed, I do not need more travel bans etc.

Old Man Whirly!
I'll give it a month. 😰

Bashar Teg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/xe-variant-new-covid-strain-may-be-more-contagious-than-omicron-who-says/2797693/%3famp

According to an epidemiological update published March 29 by the World Health Organization, estimates show XE is 10% more transmissible than BA.2, however the findings require further confirmation.

jaden_2.0
Hope it fųckin' kills ah cůnt. Especially you lot.

Bashar Teg
love

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Hope it fųckin' kills ah cůnt. Especially you lot. laughing out loud Originally posted by Bashar Teg
love
🤭

Robtard
Guys, guys, guys, Summer's coming and the heat is going to kill it like it did in June of 2020 and 2021 as the broscientist predicted. Relax.

jaden_2.0
Know what kills covid omicron vega pneumoconiosis dipole flange disease?

Giant fūcking asteroids.

Heres hoping 🤞

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Know what kills covid omicron vega pneumoconiosis dipole flange disease?

Giant fūcking asteroids.

Heres hoping 🤞 People are shit pal, I do not dispute that.

Blakemore
We must defeat Lurr, leader of the planet omicron persei 8!

Then we can eat their children like Leela did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.