Pre-Crisis Superman Overview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Another crazy huge project by yours truly.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/pre-crisis-superman-overview-action-comics.1256800/

I figured I'd try to cover Superman's entire history from the Golden Age to COIE. I won't be as comprehensive as in my Fantastic Four and Avengers threads, but I will try to post scans and context of important moments and milestones and, of course, the best feats.

I actually have every Pre-Crisis issue of Action Comics on my PC right now, and after I get through that I plan to cover other titles like Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, World's Finest, Justice League of America, etc. In fact this thread is going to be about more than just Superman, although he and other Kryptonians will be the primary focus, I'll note important things for other characters too, so this will sort of be a Pre-Crisis DC thread in general.

I'm only on issue #40 so far, in the Golden Age, where Superman was not all that strong yet. But I'm slowly getting to the crazy stuff (I'm looking forward to covering #273, with the famous solar system sneezing feat, for which I'll give the full context and everything).

Keep an eye on the thread for updates if you're interested.

Galan007
This will be one hell of an undertaking, Mike! Props in advance. thumb up

Endless Mike
Reached past issue #50.

Old Man Whirly!
Impossible... Good Luck!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Galan007
This will be one hell of an undertaking, Mike! Props in advance. thumb up

I reached issue #80, and referenced and linked to your Mxy respect thread.

abhilegend
Wow

Endless Mike
I got past issue #100.

Mr. Jogga

Endless Mike
I got past issue #150.

Endless Mike
I got to issue #200. We've also now left the Golden Age and finally entered the Silver Age.

Endless Mike
I'm posting a backup of the thread on another forum too, just in case you want to see it there:

https://onelastforum.com/threads/pre-crisis-superman-overview.2327/

Endless Mike
Got past issue #250. Now also covering the Supergirl stories in Action Comics.

Endless Mike
Sorry it took so long, but I've reached issue #300.

abhilegend
Good job

qwertyuiop1998
Congratulation

Endless Mike
I got past issue #350

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.