Animation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
what do you like? i thought pokemon was better as a tv show than a film, but i think xmen works just as well in evolutions, original cartoon, comic strip and a 'real' movie. i think ther should be a simpsons movie and that too many actors are snooty about doing the voices - i takes a lot of acting talent to put all your emotions in your voice, and you cant use body language or facial expressions to convey the character.

BackFire349
simpsons is my favorite television show of all time, and i truley think its the best show ever, when it was in its prime nothing, and i mean nothing is able to top the hilarity of that show. i like some anime as well, i also like south park and family guy, god rest its soul.

diegocala
Simpsons

BABOON
Happy Dance bunny rock beer rolling on floor laughing
SPACEGHOST COAST TO COAST BABY!

chico23
Simpsons is the grand champion of animated shows on T.V. I also like Family Guy (good to see it got picked up by Adult Swim on The Cartoon Network). As for film, I still haven't seen one that I really enjoy. Probably the best I've seen is Heavy Metal. Final Fantasy was visually amazing, but fell short in plot.

Corran
simpsons is the Daddy of animations.

ChinaNiki
So we're talking animation, not anime?

TedO
Simpsons is defiently the best, though I don't think it'd be a good idea to make a movie out of it. Alot of shows make movies that flop, and then it's downhill from there.

Godshinto
Have you seen my new thread on SIMPSONS the movie if you hven't take a look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.