Reign of Supermen vs. Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Superman, Eradicator, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday, Superboy and Steel faces off Tyrant.

Who wins?

qwertyuiop1998
Is this H/P Doomsday or DOS?

MrMind
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

i dont think it matters, team stomp hard

zopzop
Tyrant.

Stoic

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

You don't think CS can take over Tyrant?

zopzop

Stoic

zopzop

Stoic

zopzop

deft
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

DOS Doomsday and Tyrant from Cosmic Powers.

Old Man Whirly!
Wait, what?! WHat issue did he reappear in?

I think Tyrant is the more powerful technopath. Please provide feats Tyrant is the stronger technopath. I have read everything Tyrant has been in up to these Surfer appearances I have not read. I don't see that... Scans?

Stoic

Philosophía
Half the team can solo.

MrMind

Delta1938
Didn't Tyrant drain beforehand the team and had robotic minions? I mean I guess if it's under those circumstances.

Stoic
No he was using them to power up his vessel. He was never seen using an orb of power to fight beings on this level. He can power up low herald level characters to be powerful enough to give Thanos a fight. No one on that team is soloing Tyrant. By vessel I mean his ship.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
No he was using them to power up his vessel. He was never seen using an orb of power to fight beings on this level. He can power up low herald level characters to be powerful enough to give Thanos a fight. No one on that team is soloing Tyrant. By vessel I mean his ship.
Yup and his ship is the size of a planet no?

Stoic
Yup and his ship is the size of a planet no?

Yes.

Stoic

Inedian
How it's possible Tyrant can't handle Thanos + SS? Is he so weakened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.