weakest character who can beat vision w. IG?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
who is the weakest comic character who can beat IG vision (from the mcu "what if" show)??

no hacking allowed.

Magnon
Casey (TVA)

Galan007
Pretty much any noteworthy speedster could just snatch the gems off his chest at the onset.

Stoic

Galan007
Yep. Starlord T'Challa removed one from UltraVision in the series.

Stoic
Ah, okay.

DeadpoolXXX
ugh. should have specified this in the op, but i was really just looking for the weakest character who could straight up overpower IG vision with raw power.

so lets take gimmicks like gem removal out of the equation also.

Smurph

Galan007

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
ugh. should have specified this in the op, but i was really just looking for the weakest character who could straight up overpower IG vision with raw power.

The guy who was eating Galaxies and warping realities with punches? Is this who you are talking about?

cdtm
who is the weakest comic character who can beat IG vision (from the mcu "what if" show)??

no hacking allowed.

The Aquarian.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by carver9
The guy who was eating Galaxies and warping realities with punches? Is this who you are talking about? yes

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
The guy who was eating Galaxies and warping realities with punches? Is this who you are talking about?

yes derrick

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
yes derrick

Carver9 mad

carver9
yes

It'll take a high end reality warper. Someone like Beyonder or something.

8swords
hulk with TOBA

DarkSaint85

Is Vision fighting back?

Otherwise,Matter Eater Lad

DeadpoolXXX
yeah he is most definitely fighting back in this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.