Captain America vs Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
1 - Standard equipment

2 - Hand to hand

Alex_Ferrana
1) Goblin has more mobility via glider and etc, but if Cap could bring him down to the ground, then it can go different. Cap's shield is his main advantage here.

2) No shield? Well, Goblin is supposedly stronger than Cap and more durable, but Cap is definitely better and more skilled fighter. Skills vs brute force.

leonidas
h2h i'd take norman i think. he'd take a TON of punishment of punishment, but he's crazy enough to absorb it and the strength advantage is large enough that i think he could eke out a very slight majority. i could easily be convinced otherwise though.

everything in? i think i'd take gobby too. the bombs are omnidirectional so the shield would be much less effective than against manta's eyebeams. i think cap would disable the glider without too much trouble but the different gas attacks gobby has as standard, along with all the concussion aoe weapons would logically give him a big advantage.

in a comic, cap likely wins both. in a forum? i'd take gobby in both.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by leonidas
h2h i'd take norman i think. he'd take a TON of punishment of punishment, but he's crazy enough to absorb it and the strength advantage is large enough that i think he could eke out a very slight majority. i could easily be convinced otherwise though.

everything in? i think i'd take gobby too. the bombs are omnidirectional so the shield would be much less effective than against manta's eyebeams. i think cap would disable the glider without too much trouble but the different gas attacks gobby has as standard, along with all the concussion aoe weapons would logically give him a big advantage.

in a comic, cap likely wins both. in a forum? i'd take gobby in both.

Sounds plausible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.