Happy Birthday Bada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Why hasn't this thread been made? confused

Stoic
Happy Birthday Bada. Hope this year is awesome for you.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Enjoy! Happy bday Bada, no more fighting... 🧐

StiltmanFTW
Happy Birthday, Badabing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

May Steve always stalk you in your most private moments.

Bentley
Happy B-day Raptor. Might your extinction be many years away from now.

DarkSaint85
What the others said.

zopzop
Happy Birthday Raptor King!

BruceSkywalker
happy birthday Bada

Damborgson
Happy Birthday Bada!!!

-Pr-
Happy Birthday ye prick.

qwertyuiop1998
Happy Birthday raptor lord !!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by Facee
Why hasn't this thread been made? confused

Because Raptors don't matter.

Bada, I wish you a birthday. Not a happy birthday, because you're a worthless scalebag and I hate you, so I wish you a birthday. So have a birthday.

Without love, Delta.

Badabing
Thanks for the birthday thread and birthday wishes. I'm still waiting for this aged wisdom I've heard about to set in for me.

Parmaniac
Give it time, I mean you just hit 30 you know flirt

cdtm
I'll make the same statement y'all made for me.

So, bye! 😹

Badabing
Originally posted by Delta1938
Because Raptors don't matter.

Bada, I wish you a birthday. Not a happy birthday, because you're a worthless scalebag and I hate you, so I wish you a birthday. So have a birthday.

Without love, Delta. Raptor live matter, Beta 1938. sneerOriginally posted by Parmaniac
Give it time, I mean you just hit 30 you know flirt thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by Badabing
Raptor live matter, Beta 1938. sneer

Raptor lives do NOT matter, Betabing. The only beta is the ankle scratcher Raptors like you. And that was in your Prime, let alone being 51 million years old.

thumb up

You agree now, good.

lawest9
Happy Birthday.

Badabing
Originally posted by Delta1938
Raptor lives do NOT matter, Betabing. The only beta is the ankle scratcher Raptors like you. And that was in your Prime, let alone being 51 million years old.

You agree now, good. Keep sassing me and I'll be pimping you out for about tree fiddy just like LOB and SteveDrools. pimpOriginally posted by lawest9
Happy Birthday. Thank you.

Delta1938
Keep sassing me and I'll be pimping you out for about tree fiddy just like LOB and SteveDrools. pimp

You're not fooling anyone with JURASSIC PARK lies. You velociraptors are the LoB of Raptors. You trying to pump me will result with me stepping on you. You're just upset because Amber Heard blamed you for the mess on the bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.