Can Thor kill Moon Knight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Or is his Regen too OP?

I don't think Marc can hurt or kill Thor (thus why this isn't a versus thread) but I'm wondering if, based on Thor's incredible strength and powers, if he can bypass MK's regen.

carthage
lol

Jmanghan
^ I figured lol, just looking for somewhere to put him feat-wise.

FrothByte
Well, Moon Knight seemed to be in trouble of getting killed against Harrow when Harrow had his staff on MK's chest. MK also had a bit of trouble when those horseback riders put half a dozen spears in him.

I'm thinking Thor's destructive output is way more than either of those so it's certainly possible that MK's suit will get overpowered.

tkitna
Yes Thor can kill Moon Knight

Robtard
I assume MK wouldn't regenerate from being cut in half or being decapitated. So that.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
I assume MK wouldn't regenerate from being cut in half or being decapitated. So that. Didn't he tank an attack that steals souls... with his bare hands?

Robtard
That's some kind of magical resistance to soul theivery, what I'm talking about is Thor literally cutting MK in half or decapitating him with Stormbringer. Hell, Thor could easily do either with his bare hands.

BruceSkywalker
there is no reason or me not to think Spector dies here

HadleyPrime
Meh

Both run on CARTOON PHYSICS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.