Good news for Transgenders!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
Trans-women (male to female post-op) can not only get genital reconstruction surgery, they can have artificial wombs and incubated babies (genetically similar to mother and father, or not) so men can literally give birth like women can. A great step towards feminism and LGBTQX rights... I think? I mean, is this going to create XX, XY and YY people?

Watch the video.

1IWn1Ktj2Tg

cdtm
Also known by the catch all "Freaks".

Robtard
Not going to watch, but I assume it's another Rightist triggered by something that doesn't concern them?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Not going to watch, but I assume it's another Rightist triggered by something that doesn't concern them? It concerns her on a feminist issue.

Robtard
A quick search of her tweets and she's not really a feminist. She's a edgy Rightist provocateur.

She's pretty though.

Blakemore
A quick search of her tweets and she's not really a feminist. She's a edgy Rightist provocateur.

She's pretty though. O...kay,, I just know this'll get ugly.

Robtard
Nah, doesn't have to be. We're above that.

If you're going to be anti-trans again, I'll say what I said before, why bother with that ugliness when it doesn't affect you and it's none of your concern what another person wants/needs to do with their body or how they wish to be referred to.

Jordan Peterson made a career for himself because referring to someone as a "she" instead of "he" was just too much for him. Oh the horrors. Don't be that guy.

Blakemore
She made a joke about how the ultimate feminist is a biological male (XY) can get pregnant and give birth to produce more men. The one thing women have power over men, and they're giving that to them too.

Then she said the feminist lesbians of Les Bos would be spinning in their graves if their calls for female dominance resulted in men creating men.

Which I thought was funny.

It's like Bonobos having sex with Chimps so much that the Chimps become a male-female hybrid that take all the bananas. (this was my take on it, the rest was her).

Robtard
Sounds like a stupid joke, she should lay off trying to be a comedian.

She sound leave the comedy to men stick out tongue

Impediment

Blakemore
Sounds like a stupid joke, she should lay off trying to be a comedian.

She sound leave the comedy to men stick out tongue You're insulting her literal "MUH VAGIIIINAAAA!" line?

Blakemore

cdtm
Hey Blake:

y6s0HMxl6Y0

Kramer predicts the future amiright? eek!

Darth Thor
Nah, doesn't have to be. We're above that.

You are. But others act like youre a basically like a racist for not accepting it as biological fact that a man can be a woman.

I remember someone here telling Blake he should kill himself for thinking along those lines.

Surely that line of thinking is more bigoted.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You are. But others act like youre a basically like a racist for not accepting it as biological fact that a man can be a woman.

I remember someone here telling Blake he should kill himself for thinking along those lines.

Surely that line of thinking is more bigoted. Nemebro and Scribble.

Way to show the transgender community as not mentally ill btw, guys.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Nemebro and Scribble.

Way to show the transgender community as not mentally ill btw, guys.

You realize what's really driving this, right?

Beauty and pharmaceuticals.

The fact is, essential oils as commonly found in shampoo's are proven to mess with hormonal systems. This is a proven fact. What isn't known is the effect on developing children.

But maybe some of this "gender confusion" that's happening might be related to the products proven to mess with hormonal balances?

But that's where pharmaceuticals make mad money with hormone replacement therapy and surgical transitions and such.

Of course, none of what I said proves kids are being messed up for life by grooming products, but no one's really looking too hard into the issue either. Funny that.

Robtard
Yeah. I guess, as Robtard said, you can fertilise an artificial womb if you want, but you can't take a woman for having HER VAGINA!

Wut?

Blakemore
Wut? You made a joke about female comedians not being funny.

Thing is, your KMC gender is female, so you're proving your point.

Robtard

Surely that line of thinking is more bigoted.

Biological sex and gender/gender roles shouldn't me combined.

Biologically there are two sexes, male and female. This is not counting the various rare conditions where people are born with traits of both. eg the runner Caster Semenya, who has a vagina, but was also born with internal testicles.

Gender though is a social construct as are gender roles and both are prone to change and they've changed throughout human history. This is what I'm talking about when someone wants or needs to transition and be referred to as "She/Her" instead of "He/Him", be allowed to use the restroom that best suits them etc.

Some people either can't or refuse to separate biological sex with gender, and this is why there's people who are 100% passable as a man, but have to use the ladies room to everyone's discomfort.

Robtard
You made a joke about female comedians not being funny.

Thing is, your KMC gender is female, so you're proving your point.

B-b-b-but I'm a man male...

Blakemore
B-b-b-but I'm a man male... Hey, it's cool for a man-male to identify as KMC female.

I've done it, Welshy did it.

Lol, he played a game with Broly saying that those two girls in his sig were him and his lesbian lover piggle. I remember chatting with him on skype or discord and saying to him, "nah Bro, that's a welsh guy. I've know him for like 10 years."

Tbf, he looked high all the time.

cdtm
Biological sex and gender/gender roles shouldn't me combined.

Biologically there are two sexes, male and female. This is not counting the various rare conditions where people are born with traits of both. eg the runner Caster Semenya, who has a vagina, but was also born with internal testicles.

Gender though is a social construct as are gender roles and both are prone to change and they've changed throughout human history. This is what I'm talking about when someone wants or needs to transition and be referred to as "She/Her" instead of "He/Him", be allowed to use the restroom that best suits them etc.

Some people either can't or refuse to separate biological sex with gender, and this is why there's people who are 100% passable as a man, but have to use the ladies room to everyone's discomfort.

No.

I reject your argument, and I reject the source of your argument. It is bullshit.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
No.

I reject your argument, and I reject the source of your argument. It is bullshit.

Your feelings have been noted.

Reality: Gender roles in America have changed within your lifetime with more and more women going to work to earn, while the man stays home to raise the kids and tend the house.

StlTryngUndrstn

Blakemore
We've got two wrongs online already...

cdtm
Your feelings have been noted.

Reality: Gender roles in America have changed within your lifetime with more and more women going to work to earn, while the man stays home to raise the kids and tend the house.

So tell me Rob, since you have all the answers:

What did Joe Biden really mean when he said America is doomed?

This is when he was in a teleconference with civil rights activists. I can find and point you to the clip if need be.

But the short of it, is Joe Biden claimed (In his own words) America is doom if America can't achieve equity by 2040, and not just because of blacks.

He then went on to claim America will be minority white by 2040.

As you can imagine, some on the "alt-right" claimed Joe Biden said blacks will doom America. Fact checkers correctly pointed out he only said America is doomed if equity is not achieved.

The fact checkers also ignored the minority white comments, and no one attempted to explain the most important question:

Doomed how?

I mean, if we have a racist past and came this far, logically we can survive if equity isn't achieved by 2040. So what was he saying? Why is being minority white even relevent?

Blakemore
cHWDqjuho2s This is a response to the whole "well, it doesn't affect you so why do you care?" argument.

Blakemore
A more interesting perspective: jgpAxdAk7aM

Bashar Teg
2eN5P0aY1UI

Blakemore
Okay, you clearly didn't watch my video, and I've seen Acaster's bit. Good routine, good point, but misses Gervais' point, which I'll admit even I did when I first watched it.

Stoic
Trans-women (male to female post-op) can not only get genital reconstruction surgery, they can have artificial wombs and incubated babies (genetically similar to mother and father, or not) so men can literally give birth like women can. A great step towards feminism and LGBTQX rights... I think? I mean, is this going to create XX, XY and YY people?

Watch the video.

1IWn1Ktj2Tg

Imagine getting your shit cut off and then feeling like it was a mistake? Oh crap right?

Trocity
This has only really been a thing for less than a decade and we are already seeing mediocre male athletes set records in women's athletics, men raping women in prisons, etc.

Can't wait to see how this grows in the future. Gonna be funny watching biological women get pushed out of their own sports just to make confused men feel better about themselves. Protect women, amirite?!

Blakemore
Originally posted by Trocity
This has only really been a thing for less than a decade and we are already seeing mediocre male athletes set records in women's athletics, men raping women in prisons, etc.

Can't wait to see how this grows in the future. Gonna be funny watching biological women get pushed out of their own sports just to make confused men feel better about themselves. Protect women, amirite?! I always said the transgender movement was an insult to women's rights and everything the suffragettes fought and died for.

Now all I have is, "I told you so."

NemeBro
men raping women in prisons, etc. Do you have any data supporting that this is a statistically significant phenomenon? I looked and couldn't find any, and no my friend, finding isolated reports of it happening doesn't count.

I can find you data supporting that trans women in men's prisons are significantly more likely to be subject to sexual violence than men are though.

Blakemore
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you have any data supporting that this is a statistically significant phenomenon? I looked and couldn't find any, and no my friend, finding isolated reports of it happening doesn't count.

I can find you data supporting that trans women in men's prisons are significantly more likely to be subject to sexual violence than men are though. whether it be women violent to men or men violent to women is not the concern. The concern is we need to clearly define genders or else these anomalies will keep reoccurring. I hope you understand.

Trocity
Do you have any data supporting that this is a statistically significant phenomenon? I looked and couldn't find any, and no my friend, finding isolated reports of it happening doesn't count.

I can find you data supporting that trans women in men's prisons are significantly more likely to be subject to sexual violence than men are though.

I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon. The more normalized it becomes, the more this sort of thing is going to happen. One of the cases was a man who had been put in jail like a dozen times, and the last time he said he was "now a woman", was put in a women's jail and started raping them. You think criminals in the future aren't gonna think "hmm, not a bad idea"?

Anything to comment on the several cases of mediocre male athletes dumpstering women after identifying as women themselves or no? You'd be fine with your daughter competing against biological men and having opportunities taken away?

Adam_PoE
I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon. The more normalized it becomes, the more this sort of thing is going to happen. One of the cases was a man who had been put in jail like a dozen times, and the last time he said he was "now a woman", was put in a women's jail and started raping them. You think criminals in the future aren't gonna think "hmm, not a bad idea"?

Anything to comment on the several cases of mediocre male athletes dumpstering women after identifying as women themselves or no? You'd be fine with your daughter competing against biological men and having opportunities taken away?

If you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can be more competitive at sports, then you are not a serious person worth engaging with.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can be more competitive at sports, then you are not a serious person worth engaging with. He's saying what I'm saying.

Men are exploiting the trans-gender movement for competing in sports or using female public bathrooms and it shouldn't be happening at all.

Adam_PoE
He's saying what I'm saying.

Men are exploiting the trans-gender movement for competing in sports or using female public bathrooms and it shouldn't be happening at all.

Again, if you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom, then you are delusional.

Blakemore
Again, if you think men are having their penises turned into vaginas so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom, then you are delusional. No they are identifying as a woman so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom.

This has nothing to do with surgery, which is another discussion entirely.

Adam_PoE
No they are identifying as a woman so they can win a game, or to wait in line to use a single-occupancy stall in a women's restroom.

This has nothing to do with surgery, which is another discussion entirely.

People want sports acheivements for social currency. Do you honestly believe that men will get that respect from other men by competing against women? That is why no man would do it, and you would have to be completely delusional to think that they would.

Moreover, there is no social benefit for a man to use a women's restroom. There is a longer wait time, and nothing inside to see but a row of stalls. He does not gain anything by going in there, and the sign on the door was not magically keeping him out in the first place.

No one is risking the social consequences of cross-dressing for funsies. It is an imaginary boogeyman that exists only in your head.

Blakemore
A more interesting perspective: jgpAxdAk7aM WATCH THE ****ING VIDEO!

rudester
I want a baby eek!

rudester
I want to be a stay at home mom and have streaming kids crying in the background, while I scream at my husband. laughing

Blakemore
3F7GW7Ro4OQ Another interesting video.

NemeBro
I've only seen a out 3 or 4 cases, but the point is that this is a new phenomenon.

What is a new phenomenon? Transgenderism? Transgenderism (or something like it, different cultures have different concepts and words for similar phenomenons) has existed for literally thousands of years. Plenty of Asian, Middle Eastern, and African civilizations, some of whom older than pretty much any Anglo or Germanic civilization, have texts about them. Even in the West the Roman emperor Elagabalus was almost certainly transgender (and was killed partly for that reason, the other reason being they were admittedly probably the most incompetent emperor Rome ever had).

Do you have any evidence besides fearmongering?

I assume you're talking about Janiah Monroe? A trans woman who has a history of genital mutilation, regularly took hormones, and requests genital reassignment surgery?

You think that completely cisgendered men are going to start doing the same so they can be sent to a women's prison to start raping as many women as they can?

Also, what is your beef here? That this is a trans problem? What do you only give a shit about the rampant sexual assault problem our privatized prisons have when it's a trans woman raping cisgendered women? I do view people like Janiah Monroe raping fellow prisoners as a serious issue because I view prison rape and all of the other terrible shit going on in our prisons as a serious problem because the American prison system doesn't give a shit about the people sent there and in fact is incentivized to keep criminals repeat-offending so they can be used as slave labor. This isn't a trans issue this is a prison issue, and it isn't just female prisoners getting assaulted by trans women that's a problem. A lot more cis women get assaulted by cis women and a lot more cis men get assaulted by cis men in prison than cis women getting assaulted by trans women. Oh, and a lot more trans women get assaulted in male prisons than cis women get assaulted by trans women. Do you care about them?

Not really, because it actually isn't half as common as you seem to think and more importantly there isn't nearly enough data on it.

You may not realize this but there are in fact rules trans athletes must follow to compete in most promotions and events, all of which requires extensive hormonal therapy for a year or more and which does in fact lessen muscle mass, density, bone density, etc. To put it another way, trans women are weaker than they'd be without transitioning and living as cis men.

The only question is whether there can be meaningful competition between trans women and cis women and as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet, despite people on both sides of the debate thinking we do.

So no, I don't have much to comment on this issue because I don't like arguing from a position of ignorance.

Blakemore
So trans women are weaker than cis men, but as we've seen, are still at an unfair advantage to cis women and your argument is "as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet?" You later admitted you're arguing from ignorance...

You also seemed to confuse a trans woman raping in the woman's prison as cis men trying to get into the woman's prison and then steered the conversation to be about prison rape. Your post even admits (although you tried to hide it) that males (and by extention trans women) have an advantage over women (and cis men) when it comes to rape... You know what I'm talking about.

NemeBro
All I know is that your mother is a whore and you should kill yourself tbh.

Blakemore
REEEEEEEEE! laughing

Adam_PoE
So trans women are weaker than cis men, but as we've seen, are still at an unfair advantage to cis women and your argument is "as far as I can tell we don't actually really know yet?" You later admitted you're arguing from ignorance...

Except we have not seen that. Where are all the transgender athletes out-performing their cisgenders competitors? If that was true, then we would expect every transgender athlete to hold the top position in their respective sport, and we do not.

You also seemed to confuse a trans woman raping in the woman's prison as cis men trying to get into the woman's prison and then steered the conversation to be about prison rape. Your post even admits (although you tried to hide it) that males (and by extention trans women) have an advantage over women (and cis men) when it comes to rape... You know what I'm talking about.

Rape is your stated concern. Are you concerned about cisgender men raping cisgender men? Are you concerned about cisgender women raping cisgender women? How about cisgender men raping transgender women? It seems you only care about rape when it fits your narrative.

Blakemore
Except we have not seen that. Where are all the transgender athletes out-performing their cisgenders competitors? If that was true, then we would expect every transgender athlete to hold the top position in their respective sport, and we do not. We've already seen a transgender athlete win the women's weightlifting.

Rape is your stated concern. Are you concerned about cisgender men raping cisgender men? Are you concerned about cisgender women raping cisgender women? How about cisgender men raping transgender women? It seems you only care about rape when it fits your narrative. It was Trocity's concern. My concern is there are men who, as far as I can tell, are using the blurred line of what it means to be male and female for their own selfish needs. If anyone cares to watch any of the videos I posted, they'll find a homosexual male offended at media trying to portray trans men who identify as "gay" or "femboy" to have sex with gay men as acceptable. Would you be okay with having sex with a trans man, Adam?

Adam_PoE
We've already seen a transgender athlete win the women's weightlifting.

Do you know how many transgender weightlifters have not outperformed their cisgender counterparts, or nah?

It was Trocity's concern. My concern is there are men who, as far as I can tell, are using the blurred line of what it means to be male and female for their own selfish needs.

And multiple people have pointed out why your concern is unfounded.

If anyone cares to watch any of the videos I posted, they'll find a homosexual male offended at media trying to portray trans men who identify as "gay" or "femboy" to have sex with gay men as acceptable. Would you be okay with having sex with a trans man, Adam?

Who cares? No one is forcing cisgender people to have sex with transgender people. If you want to, then do it. If you do not want to, then do not.

Blakemore
JtdrPhIw-hE

jaden_2.0
How much time do you spend fretting over this stuff, Blakey? It seems like too much.

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
How much time do you spend fretting over this stuff, Blakey? It seems like too much. You're probably right, I need a new hobby.

rudester
3 words. Butt hole sex!

Blakemore
w-HWoUIcXEs I don't know why you're all turning a blind eye to the videos by this youtuber.

Is it because he's providing solid evidence?

Blakemore
aMIXXWw4CDA I'm also noticing a trend in FTM trans bloggers.

Hey, why is everyone ignoring these issues? It's almost as if a lot of the users here just want to promote a certain narrative that is just "lol, let's laugh at Republicans"

Not that I'm against that, but doesn't anyone have anything else on here?

jaden_2.0
Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are.

Blakemore
Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are. Lame excuse for hiding from an intellectual discussion.

Bashar Teg
Maybe no one's as obsessed with trans people on here as you are.

jaden_2.0
Lame excuse for hiding from an intellectual discussion.

An intellectual discussion would require two people with intelligence and two people who cared enough about the issue. Unfortunately we both only meet one of those criteria each.

Blakemore
An intellectual discussion would require two people with intelligence and two people who cared enough about the issue. Unfortunately we both only meet one of those criteria each. Look, I don't mind if you're unintelligent, I'm still open for a discussion.

jaden_2.0
I'm still open for a discussion.

Then try the comments section of the youtube videos you keep posting. I'm sure you'll find people on your intellectual level who care enough to have that discussion with you.

Blakemore
laughing You're just having a go because you're afraid to address the points.

Blakemore
And if you'd only watched those videos and looked at the comments on those videos, you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement. wink

Bashar Teg
laughing You're just having a go because you're afraid to address the points.

wow pretending you won an unsolicited debate that nobody's participating in besides you. congratulations. someone else did that a lot

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow pretending you won an unsolicited debate that nobody's participating in besides you. congratulations. someone else did that a lot Well, you're right. There wasn't a debate. I posted a proposal and no one was brave enough to address any of it.

Bashar Teg
very close to putting you back on ignore tbh

Blakemore
very close to reeee embarrasment Hey, you do you, mate. erm

jaden_2.0
And if you'd only watched those videos

If only . . .

Blakemore
Why won't you?

jaden_2.0
Why would I?

Blakemore
Openness?

jaden_2.0
I'll get right on that after I've caught up on all the other big culture war issues like GamerGate and Get Woke Go Broke and watched all the MGTOW, Andrew Tate and Sigma Grindset videos on YouTube. 👍

Blakemore
I wasn't aware that those were still a thing.

You do realise the most recent video I posted was by a transgender FTM and the comments were supportive of the user. I was asking for your objective opinion, nothing more.

Instead, you're trying to attack my character and lumping me in with people I don't associate with because in your mind, anyone who is critical of transgenderism is of course a dark age bigot, or something along those lines.

Your pathetic attempts at memes are no better than the trolls on 4chan, twitter, or any other social platform, but you do it without any self reflection of how you're resorting to lazy tactics to avoid any open objective discussion on a subject and are merely trying to get brownie points from peers on this board.

As Bash would put it, someone else did that a lot.

If you're not up for an intellectual discussion, fine. You do you. erm

jaden_2.0
I wasn't aware that those were still a thing.

You do realise the most recent video I posted was by a transgender FTM and the comments were supportive of the user. I was asking for your objective opinion, nothing more.

Instead, you're trying to attack my character and lumping me in with people I don't associate with because in your mind, anyone who is critical of transgenderism is of course a dark age bigot, or something along those lines.

Your pathetic attempts at memes are no better than the trolls on 4chan, twitter, or any other social platform, but you do it without any self reflection of how you're resorting to lazy tactics to avoid any open objective discussion on a subject and are merely trying to get brownie points from peers on this board.

As Bash would put it, someone else did that a lot.

If you're not up for an intellectual discussion, fine. You do you. erm

Quite a rant. I'd have thought someone with your intellectual prowess would've got the point though. Which was that I care about this topic about as much as I cared about those other ones and that this one will be about as important and long lasting as those were.

Blakemore
Well, I gathered that, but my confusion came from why you were still replying if you didn't care. Trying to attack my character? It's pretty obvious.

Wait, no. You complimented my intellectual prowess. Even if it was sarcastic...

And rant? laughing If I were ranting, there would be a lot more colourful language. haermm

jaden_2.0
There's hardly a lot going on in the forums these days.

Again, I wasn't attacking your character. I was comparing the level of interest I have and the importance of the topic to other "culture war" issues. That they are boring and irrelevant and will disappear as soon as the next controversy comes along much in the same way that drag queen story time did.

Blakemore
You're arguing from ignorance, but your sentiments are true.

You'd rather focus on other topics.

jaden_2.0
I'm not arguing at all. Cos I don't give a fūck.

Blakemore
Yeah, I've gathered. I might take a break from KMC; I might take up your advice and find a new hobby.

jaden_2.0
You can start with getting intimately familiar with the "don't recommend this channel" button on YouTube.

NemeBro
I remember another user who used to badger people to watch shitty youtube videos in lieu of providing empirical evidence that didn't require spending sometimes over twenty minutes spent watching a ****ing video. I believe his name was Surtur.

Old Man Whirly!
Truthfully, anything that makes people feel better in their own skin and mental health is fine by me, sissies and butch women have always existed, in much of Asia these people have always been treated better than in the west. Do I understand it, no, does it need navigating both legally and socially whilst the world gets to understand it? yes! Is any of it a worry to me like extremist terrorism, global climate change, poverty etc?, good God no! And really as Jaden says in terms of personal worries, it's not something I give two shits about.

Blakemore
Maya Forstater: Woman discriminated against over trans tweets, tribunal rules

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62061929

A woman who said people cannot change their biological sex was discriminated against by her employers, an employment tribunal has ruled.

Tax expert Maya Forstater did not have her contract renewed after posting a series of tweets about gender and sex.

In 2019, a tribunal judge decided such views were not "worthy of respect in a democratic society".

But in a 2021 appeal another judge ruled "gender-critical" views were protected under the Equality Act 2010.

The judge ordered a fresh tribunal, which published its ruling on Wednesday.

Employment judge Andrew Glennie found the decision not to offer Ms Forstater an employment contract nor renew her unpaid visiting fellowship role at the think tank Center for Global Development in March 2019 was direct discrimination related to her "gender-critical" beliefs.

Ms Forstater, from St Albans in Hertfordshire, believes biological sex is immutable and not to be conflated with gender identity.

Judge Glennie said her complaint she was victimised after being removed from a company website was "well founded".

What does transgender mean and what does the law say?
Ms Forstater welcomed the outcome.

She said in a statement: "My case matters for everyone who believes in the importance of truth and free speech.

"We are all free to believe whatever we wish. What we are not free to do is compel others to believe the same thing, to silence those who disagree with us or to force others to deny reality."

Amanda Glassman, the chief executive of the Center for Global Development, said the organisation was reviewing the judgment.

She said the think tank's "primary aim has always been to uphold our values and maintain a workplace and an environment that is welcoming, safe, and inclusive to all, including trans people".

Women are being discriminated against for disagreeing with the pathetic assumption that transwomen are biologically women.

Blakemore
5avi88-Ixns Some more insight to those who are not too scared to admit they were wrong about the issue the whole time.

Darth Thor

Women are being discriminated against for disagreeing with the pathetic assumption that transwomen are biologically women.

The world's going mad Blake.

Blakemore

Blakemore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9vkqiMjNc

Disabled woman arrested and fined for stating biological facts.

-Pr-

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, as much as I hate 90% of the discourse online about trans issues, that just makes you sound nutty. That I think the article was written by an 8 year old?

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
No 11-year-olds are having cross-hormone therapy, let alone surgery, retard. When you say you are worried that 11-year-olds are being convinced they are transgender, what you are really saying is that you are worried that when you were 11-years-old someone could have convinced you that you were transgender. Imagine having so little confidence in your own identity. No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I didn't specifically say they were pushing it to 11 year olds. That's my fault, I said imagine being 11 years old and bullshitted, then went on to refer to what happens later in puberty at ages before adulthood. That's my fault. I'm sorry for the confusion, but when referring to hormone therapy and surgery, I was referring to later years. 13-14, for example.

Although, if you check out mrmenno's videos, he'll show you a source of cases that happen to people as young as 12.

Adam_PoE

Bashar Teg
those silly gold posts just keep wandering, don't they? goal post was a rolling stone

Blakemore
double post

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Yes Adam, they are. Older teenagers are getting surgery too! Thanks for taking an interest by watching some of the content I've posted instead of trying to bait me into some kind of autistic rage that Bash is used to debating. Do you have a non Daily Mail, New York Post type paper as evidence Blake?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Do you have a non Daily Mail, New York Post type paper as evidence Blake? The videos I've posted.

Old Man Whirly!
The videos I've posted. I'm not watching YouTube I need credible main stream media mate.

Blakemore
"From the age of 16, teenagers who've been on hormone blockers for at least 12 months may be given cross-sex hormones, also known as gender-affirming hormones.

These hormones cause some irreversible changes, such as:

breast development (caused by taking oestrogen)
breaking or deepening of the voice (caused by taking testosterone)
Long-term cross-sex hormone treatment may cause temporary or even permanent infertility.

However, as cross-sex hormones affect people differently, they should not be considered a reliable form of contraception.

There is some uncertainty about the risks of long-term cross-sex hormone treatment.

Transition to adult gender identity services
Young people aged 17 or older may be seen in an adult gender identity clinic or be referred to one from GIDS.

By this age, a teenager and the clinic team may be more confident about confirming a diagnosis of gender dysphoria. If desired, steps can be taken to more permanent treatments that fit with the chosen gender identity or as non-binary."

This is from Breitbart The Daily Mail The NHS.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/treatment/ #:~:text=From%20the%20age%20of%2016,development%20
(caused%20by%20taking%20oestrogen)

This flat out admits hormone blockers can be used as young as 15.

Not as bad as my original claim but...

"Because some transgender people do not want hormone treatment, the study focused on 21,598 participants who had reported that they wanted to receive hormones. Results were analyzed based on when participants began hormone therapy: 119 began at age 14 or 15 (early adolescence), 362 began at age 16 or 17 (late adolescence), 12,257 began after their 18th birthday (adulthood), and 8,860 participants, who served as the control group, wanted but never received hormone therapy."

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2022/01/mental-health-hormone-treatment-transgender-people. html#:~:text=Gender%2Daffirming%20hormone%20treatm
ent%20with,that%20matches%20their%20gender%20ident
ity.
This study claims as young as 14.

Although, tbf, (i have to be fair here) it did conclude the ones who started younger had less feelings of suicide and depression.

"Compared with members of the control group, participants who underwent hormone treatment had lower odds of experiencing severe psychological distress during the previous month and lower odds of suicidal ideation in the previous year. Odds of severe psychological distress were reduced by 222%, 153% and 81% for those who began hormones in early adolescence, late adolescence and adulthood, respectively. Odds of previous-year suicidal ideation were 135% lower in people who began hormones in early adolescence, 62% lower in those who began in late adolescence and 21% lower in those who began as adults, compared with the control group."

I'm not justifying transgenderism as a positive thing, the risks are there, but so far I haven't seen those as young as 12 and 15 I would say is probably a reasonable age.

Having said that, mrmenno did post articles showing as young as 12 in one of his videos. I'll have to find it.

Adam_PoE
Concession accepted. You are determined to be the new cdtm.

Blakemore
Concession accepted. You are determined to be the new cdtm. postnatal depression, have we?

Robtard
@blakemore

Not following the convo but going from Adam's post above it seems you're being a shitdick to transgender people again thumb down

Dude, don't be a shitdick and a retard, you're better than that thumb up

Bashar Teg
blake, you're not challenging anyone; you're just endlessly fixating on disparaging trans people and throwing word salads and yootoobz at people.
maybe you think this forum needs some spicing up with a new time wasting antagonist? it doesn't. let's instead enjoy the next couple of months of ctdm's ban with zero shitgames. i think it could happen. thumb up

*edit* also, it's obvious that this is all about scribble. be healthy and just let it go

Blakemore
Okay. Let's let the next two weeks just making fun of Johnson.

Although, I would like an actual intellectual discussion on Brexit from all perspectives, even if it does conclude with "well, we kinda ****ed up, but we might still be able to fix it."

Robtard
blake, you're not challenging anyone; you're just endlessly fixating on disparaging trans people and throwing word salads and yootoobz at people.
maybe you think this forum needs some spicing up with a new time wasting antagonist? it doesn't. let's instead enjoy the next couple of months of ctdm's ban with zero shitgames. i think it could happen. thumb up

*edit* also, it's obvious that this is all about scribble. be healthy and just let it go

^Agreed with Bash, Scribble is a pile of shit, but she does not represent the entire trans community. Be like Elsa and let it go (get it?).

Old Man Whirly!
Okay. Let's let the next two weeks just making fun of Johnson.

Although, I would like an actual intellectual discussion on Brexit from all perspectives, even if it does conclude with "well, we kinda ****ed up, but we might still be able to fix it." you'll never get an intellectual debate on Brexit Blake, because Brexit was created through lies.

Blakemore
^Agreed with Bash, Scribble is a pile of shit, but she does not represent the entire trans community. Be like Elsa and let it go (get it?). Let it go. Let it goooo. slide

you'll never get an intellectual debate on Brexit Blake, because Brexit was created through lies. As sad as that sounds, I think it was more contempt. We had a shit prime minister who arrogantly thought he'd win the referendum without realising the only reason he won the general election in 2015 was that promise alone.

Nick Clegg, who was against the whole idea, is now president for global affairs at Meta Platforms. hmm

We ****ed up. sad

Blakemore
And now an informative video about intersex people.

5vDVUPjBJiM

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
^ Misread that. It was hormone replacement. Not surgery. But my point stands. As the hormone replacement is a big part of the sex change.

Blakemore
^ Misread that. It was hormone replacement. Not surgery. But my point stands. As the hormone replacement is a big part of the sex change. The NHS allows hormone therapy to 16 year olds. Now usually most things in the UK are legal at 16 and it's the age we finish school (15/16).

I'd say, at that age, surely you've already gone through enough puberty to know which sex you are.

Unless you're one of these people,

And now an informative video about intersex people.

5vDVUPjBJiM

who... already knew of her condition from doctors, not tumblr.

Darth Thor
The NHS allows hormone therapy to 16 year olds. Now usually most things in the UK are legal at 16 and it's the age we finish school (15/16).

I'd say, at that age, surely you've already gone through enough puberty to know which sex you are.

I mean that's not hypocritical so it's fair enough.

Probably still a total waste of my taxpayer money though. But whatever.

Blakemore
Penny Mordaunt is in a predicament because she believes transwomen to be women but also not biological women either. She says they're 'legally women' but some women's issues regarding sex, protection of women (they're usually the victims), pregnancy and maternity leave are specifically for biological women.

Naturally, she gets attacked from "the left" and "the right".

Darth Thor
The reason shes being attacked is because shes trying to rewrite history and change her stance because her previous pro-trans views wont to down well with the party members, so would have hurt her chances to become PM.

Robtard
Penny Mordaunt, don't really know who she is, but she's a fairly attractive woman, much better looking than Boris to say the least stick out tongue

Darth Thor
Penny Mordaunt, don't really know who she is, but she's a fairly attractive woman, much better looking than Boris to say the least stick out tongue

She certainly is. Probably has something to do with why shes rating high in popularity with Tory members.

But going by tonights leaders debate, shes more looks than substance.

Blakemore
@Darth Thor
What do you think of this dude's take on surgery?

M4OKx1wJur8

Adam_PoE
I think metoidioplasties produce better outcomes than phalloplasties. And it is better for a transman to have what amounts to a micropenis than something that is the size of a normal penis, but does not look or function like one at all.

Blakemore
I think metoidioplasties produce better outcomes than phalloplasties. And it is better for a transman to have what amounts to a micropenis than something that is the size of a normal penis, but does not look or function like one at all. Does micropenis stop you from peeing standing up?

Adam_PoE
Does micropenis stop you from peeing standing up?

I would not know.

Blakemore
SMHuEJCs1Vg Elliot Page trying to learn about Chinese dinosaurs.

Blakemore
https://www.insider.com/who-is-emma-portner-ellen-page-wife-2018-1

...and you still can't erase your history, Page.

jaden_2.0
Good news for Transgenders. Blakemore's unhealthy obsession over you shows no sign of abating.

Blakemore
You know, I'm starting to understand why people hate having to google a word they've never heard before by some pompous prick.

Bashar Teg

jaden_2.0
You know, I'm starting to understand why people hate having to google a word they've never heard before by some pompous prick.

I salute your indubitable indefatigability.

cdtm
Blake finally waking up.

The Trans movement is astroturfing, and there's documented proof of this:

https://archive.ph/9vaRd

https://suedonym.substack.com/p/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq

Others will reflexively try and discredit this, but judge for yourself.

jaden_2.0
Good news for transgenders. More creepy obsessed weirdos coming your way.

cdtm
Good news for transgenders. More creepy obsessed weirdos coming your way.

For someone who claims he isn't interested in the topic, you sure do seem opinionated.

Yet you never call out Adam Poe for his lack of sourcing or soap boxing in the "Conservative Christian" thread. Or any thread that bandwagons against the Right.

Fair and balanced Jadan.

Adam_PoE
No critcized your sources, clown. They criticized you entire preoccupation.

jaden_2.0
For someone who claims he isn't interested in the topic, you sure do seem opinionated.

Yet you never call out Adam Poe for his lack of sourcing or soap boxing in the "Conservative Christian" thread. Or any thread that bandwagons against the Right.

Fair and balanced Jadan.

Thanks, New Surt.

Old Man Whirly!
Good news for transgenders. More creepy obsessed weirdos coming your way. So what you mean is, it's not that you find them attractive, but..?

jaden_2.0
So what you mean is, it's not that you find them attractive, but..?

The Golum of sexuality. He hates and loves transgender women, as he hates and loves himself.

Aka. He spends an equal amount of time ranting about how he hates trans activists and trans issues as he does jacking it to tranny pron.

Aka. Thou doth protest too much, methinks.

Darth Thor
Welcome back cdtm

Try not to get banned again too quickly.

Robtard
The Golum of sexuality. He hates and loves transgender women, as he hates and loves himself.

Aka. He spends an equal amount of time ranting about how he hates trans activists and trans issues as he does jacking it to tranny pron.

Aka. Thou doth protest too much, methinks. KMC's had quite a few Rightist just like that, they shit all over trans people, especially trans women, yet trans porn is what they watch when they fondle themselves.

Adam_PoE
Just like Alex Jones.

Robtard
I think it's a combination of self-hate and deflection from their own actions, similar to when Christians shit all over gay people and equal rights for gay people, yet are having same-sex affairs themselves.

Just a quick search, as there's countless of these homophobic hypocrites:

18 Homophobic Leaders Who Turned Out to Be Gay or Bi

11 anti-gay preachers who got caught doing very gay thing

Then there's the millenniums old pedo-acopcalypse going on in the Catholic church...

Bashar Teg
Thanks, New Surt.

new who?

cdtm
Not going to read the replies.

Blake, read it and judge for yourself. Don't listen to the parrisans, or even to my opinion. But educate yourself.

jaden_2.0
"Educate yourself"

The new "do your own research"

Bashar Teg
"watch muh yootoobs! i are being smart!"

Blakemore
you're a f@ggot...

Darth Thor
Not going to read the replies.

So you missed my Welcome Back shrug

cdtm
So you missed my Welcome Back shrug

Thanks. smile

cdtm
Tfv1FE6of9g&feature=emb_title

Free money for being transgender!

No worries everyone gets a piece, non binary included, except white non binary (And **** those homeless veterans, **** them for being white)

cdtm
https://www.christianpost.com/news/richard-dawkins-defends-jk-rowling-there-are-2-sexes.html

Richard Dawkins now.

I always wondered what would happen if credible people started taking up positions normally dismissed as something only Boss Hogg and Colonel Klink would argue, and now I know. It makes no difference at all.

I'm not even sure who the moral authority on this topic is, who. exactly, could ever disagree and be respected for it (If not agreed with, which is another thing entirely)

Nuke Nixon
Makes sense.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>