Enya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I CRIED when i first heard the lotr song may it be.... it was so beautiul! blink

Evy_O
Awwwwww, it was! Lovely! The right word to characterise it, IMO, is magical. It has something magic in it....

Fire
It wasn't bad all LOTR music rocks

LilySatine
Aww. I didn't cry, but it was very emotional. Gollum's Song is one of my favourite's as well, but Enya is at the top of my list as best LOtR music

undomiel
ya I love that song smile

diegocala
I cried as well, but that was because it was playing...

enyafreak
ive been a fan of enya for years. it was her involvment in the film that got me interested. id never read the books and didnt know the story. now ive read all three and absolutley love it. May it be was magical

princess leia
i love orinoco flow and carribean blue.

mah
Not particularly fond of Enya, but she did her job well in the LOTR soundtrack.

me,myself and I
Hey, did any one of you see one of Enya's video clips ? I think the music is nice, but the videos suck.

turin
i love enya and i was pretty excited to hear she would be apart of LOTR. I think she has the most beautiful voice out there, and her style blends perfectly with the films. Gollums song i though was horrible but the more i listened to it the more i liked it.

Phoenix
Is Gollums song on the 2nd films album? co i aint got that yet...

turin
Yes, it is the next to last song on Two Towers sndtk.

Evy_O
Indeed it is, and I've heard that there will be an Arwen's Song at the third album... messed

Izz
I've been a fan of Enya for a very long time now. When I was young my mother and brother listened to it, and I listened along. I've always loved it. And then I watched FOTR and then I heard Enya! It was just perfect. I don't think it's the best song she's ever made, but it's very special to me as I always have to think of Rivendell as I hear it, and that, is ofcourse very good.

Phoenix
Theres a really old enya song i adore... its so old, i have it on tape... cant remember what its called tho!

*screams in frustration*

I cant even remember the words!!

Phoenix
I remember the tune perfectly... but you cant hear me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.