Why is worshipping God more important then accepting LGBTQ+ people to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
To anyone who reads this and isn't accepting, this is a question to you and why you believe worshipping our lord and saviour is more important then accepting people who are gay?

Blakemore
I'm not religious, my god is the sun and my morality is to do good things to people.

When it comes to LGBTQ+ people, I think, let them have their kinks but the ultimate goal of humanity is to keep reproducing and ultimately become a stellar civilisation called "level 2"

Nuke Nixon
Never going to happen, humanity is going to kill itself or kill the earth which would kill humanity long before we get close to an intersteller civilization.

And normies won't accept Alphabet people because they're been brainwashed that those people are filthy degenerates for 8,000 or more years.

They feel good knowing they're more righteous than thou art, plus they get heavenly brownie points for hating sinners.

Blakemore
Nuke, you're so pessimistic.

Nuke Nixon
You see enough shit you get realistic, maybe even fatalistic.

I own that.

Blakemore
Well, I say keep doing you until we get to "level 2"

Stoic
I worship the God of the Bible, and my God tells me to accept everyone, and love all people including your enemies. I accept the people of the LGBTQIA+. I do have my opinion of it though, and in my opinion it is a nihilistic way of life, as it lacks the ability to naturally reproduce. Without this, we threaten to blink out of existence, God not only calls it a sin, but also an abomination. I am not God though, I can't judge, because every time I look at a woman with lust I am found in sin myself. It's also abominable to sleep with someone's wife. Before the truth grabbed me, I was guilty of doing just that.

Back on topic, one of my favorite people in the universe is gender dysphoric.

If many of the people that do not actually suffer from gender dysphoria which is a real condition found in 1 out of 10,000 people realized that humanity is threatened on all sides, they might reconsider. Upsetting the balance of nature has and will always have negative effects. The hard core feminist movement is also a nihilistic way to live life, to show that my feelings on the subject isn't a personal attack on any one person because I'm a feminist, just not to that point. It places enmity between men and women. That is a bad thing, not a good one. The world is against the God of the Bible on just about everything. He said be fruitful and multiply, so we started robbing and killing each other. The reception is so deep that many people can't even see that when a fetus is aborted that it is still considered to be murder. The laws however support the practice.

Paul said that it is the law that condemns. So when we break the law a person that follows their convictions will experience a certain level of condemnation after the deed is done. However it has been noted that all people have laws written in their hearts and minds that wouldn't necessarily need to be one of the laws of the land to cause a person to feel condemnation after ignoring their convictions.

rudester
Rolls eyes roll eyes (sarcastic)

rudester
The bible was created during a time of barbarism and debauchery, immorality, which sums up the basics fundamentals to preserve a community, nothing more.

Wonder Man
If you can make a name for yourself the element is active. Then sexuality counts and can succeed.

rudester
There you go again talking in a riddle

Wonder Man
If you improve the quality is sterling and an element that address goals.

Wonder Man
Then you have an elementary conclusion and healthy closure. Then the next step is good and the afterlife is attainable.

rudester
**** the afterlife, I'm still ****ing with this one*

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
Then you can sail off into the sunset 🌅.

Wonder Man

Stoic
Originally posted by rudester
There you go again talking in a riddle

When you see a beautiful lawn you never question whether it was tended by a gardener. You automatically understand that a gardener was the one that takes care of the garden. The same holds true for the universe. Someone created it. The men and women that wrote the Bible wrote it from hearing God who told them what to write.

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.