Fred Ward RIP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
So many movies. RIP for his great achievements.

Patient_Leech
I've only seen him in a few things, but I mainly know him from Tremors.

I honestly don't remember him very well from True Detective and Joe Dirt. But it's been a long time since I saw them.

RIP

rudester
Well hes so 80s. Hes been in a lot of rom coms. I can recall Big Business with Betty Midler.

Kazenji
He actually passed away on May 8, 2022

if folks read the news about his death instead of the headline.

rudester
The point is he dead. confused

Kazenji
Originally posted by rudester
The point is he dead. confused

No, shit sherlock.

rudester
That's my line, Watson!

Robtard
Remo Williams: The Adventure Ends sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Remo Williams: The Adventure Ends sad deserves a remake... I think the TV show would have been fun, bring back the Destroyer. RIP Fred!

Robtard
It was so apologetically bad and cheesy, it's great.

The makeup to make 'Chiun' look Asian was so incredibly bad. Like 60's era makeup if race swapping.

roughrider
Originally posted by Robtard
It was so apologetically bad and cheesy, it's great.

The makeup to make 'Chiun' look Asian was so incredibly bad. Like 60's era makeup if race swapping.

I thought the makeup looked good. But it's whitewashed casting and shouldn't happen anymore.

Robtard
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, it's been 30+ years.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by roughrider
I thought the makeup looked good. But it's whitewashed casting and shouldn't happen anymore. i agree white Wasing shouldn't happen RR, but, Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, it's been 30+ years. I'm with you on the make up Rob and I have a copy. It was Christopher Lee in Fu manchu almost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.