Superman's Hardest Punch vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Supes' punch = 100

Where do these others stack up?

godblast

bb's scream

superman's most powerful hv

hal's krona's killer

galactus's herald my rage blast

cdtm
Oh, by BB scream you mean Black Bolt.

Had me excited you brought Starscream into this. He has the Null Ray, you know.

JBL
Godblast. 10,000

BB's scream. 1,500

Supermans hv. 90

Hal's krona's killer. 2000

Galactus herald my rage blast. 70,000.

cdtm
None of those would knock Worldmaker on his butt.

MrMind
Superman is pillow fisted

One God blast equals a billion supes punches

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
None of those would knock Worldmaker on his butt.

Is Superman amped here?

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Is Superman amped here?

Depowered actually. From a near death experience he flies through mini suns, flying through them at nanoseconds each.

JBL
Those suns depowered superman? Even though superman said he wanted more? How weak did he want to get?

cdtm
He was depowered by virtue of being completely denergized at the start, and only having an infinitesimally short time to spend in each "mini sun" before reaching Worldforger.

Which couldn't have possibly been very long at all, I doubt even a minute passed between the JLA fight and Supermans entrance.

JBL
He was depowered by virtue of being completely denergized at the start, and only having an infinitesimally short time to spend in each "mini sun" before reaching Worldforger.

Which couldn't have possibly been very long at all, I doubt even a minute passed between the JLA fight and Supermans entrance. I think you should look at that entire scene again. He was highly amped before he hit the second sun. Then read how he was when he came out of the last sun.

StiltmanFTW
Leoni can't stop thinking about Superman's hardest...

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
I think you should look at that entire scene again. He was highly amped before he hit the second sun. Then read how he was when he came out of the last sun.

That shows how efficient his solar absorption is.

Think of it like a man dying of thirst getting a glass of water. That one glass may be the best ever, but the man is still severely dehydrated.

Same principle. Superman can't possibly absorb as much solar energy from dashing at super speeds past mini suns as he does living under a sun 24/7.

Much less a Imperiex saga style sun dip.

JBL
That shows how efficient his solar absorption is.

Think of it like a man dying of thirst getting a glass of water. That one glass may be the best ever, but the man is still severely dehydrated.

Same principle. Superman can't possibly absorb as much solar energy from dashing at super speeds past mini suns as he does living under a sun 24/7.

Much less a Imperiex saga style sun dip. Superman was beyond fully charged when he entered that first sun. He was further amped by each sun he went through. That's why he said he wanted more. Now how did he get more? By flying through several more suns.

abhilegend
Pretty hard to rank though. Godblast and BB's scream are definitely less powerful though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pretty hard to wank though. Cumblast and scream are definitely happening.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Leoni can't stop thinking about Superman's hardest...

Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/FW2YULt.jpg

meep-meep
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Like this?

http://i.imgur.com/FW2YULt.jpg
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Classic.

Haven't seen that scan posted in a long while thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.