Why are boys being attacked for being boys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic

Wonder Man
When not presented with the choice of happiness the effort needs freedom to have the bark of the tree 🌳 communicate health.

Bashar Teg
OP is an incel phaggot

Wonder Man
Good question Stoic. Boys raised by western culture can have knowledge as a systematic reflection of their beliefs.

Bashar Teg
go back to the otf wondercunt

Wonder Man
Bashar Teg. If you see an adversity in your life you should credit it and acceptance will follow.

Robtard
"Why are boys being attacked for being boys?"

Examples?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"Why are boys being attacked for being boys?"

Examples? or is it boys just don't want to become men and take on the responsibility of looking after others. Today's boys think masculinity is fighting a 40 on a Saturday. Not making sure food is on the table for your family. shifty

Blakemore
I thought this was made by Bashar Teg. Reason: Bashar Teg lives in New Jersey, Free Country USA.

Oh wait, Bashar Teg lives in your mind rent free.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OP is an incel phaggot

It was a simple question. Don't be so rude.

Robtard
It was kinda loaded, as it states boys are indeed being attacked for being "boys". Are they?

And if they are, but it's rando faceless people on shit like Twitter and 4chan, then that's an answer onto itself.

-Pr-
It was kinda loaded, as it states boys are indeed being attacked for being "boys". Are they?

And if they are, but it's rando faceless people on shit like Twitter and 4chan, then that's an answer onto itself.

I don't see anything wrong with believing it's a loaded question. If you or Bash think Stoic has an ulterior motive, that's fine too. But that reaction isn't appropriate.

Especially since the topic of raising boys and the various arguments about how it's done are more prevalent in media than ever. It's not like he pulled the topic out of thin air either; everyone is throwing their two cents in about how boys are being raised nowadays, which ties in massively to what Stoic asked about.

Robtard
Didn't personally have a problem with it, why I asked for examples in my 1st post. to see where the motive is. But I also know loaded questions can illicit certain responses.

-Pr-
Didn't personally have a problem with it, why I asked for examples in my 1st post. to see where the motive is. But I also know loaded questions can illicit certain responses.

Some examples would have helped, yes. I agree on that.

Stoic

Old Man Whirly!

Stoic
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
.... durpalm

It aired on the news. Look it up.

Stoic
Simply type Boys forced to wear skirts in the YouTube search box.

Adam_PoE

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
No it isn't, clothes have no gender. It was Scotland anyway where the national dress is a skirt for men.

Blakemore
This thread is retarded.

Stoic
Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit?

Stoic
Originally posted by Blakemore
This thread is retarded.

If you ever have a child and this happens to them, would you approve of this treatment?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stoic
Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit? but that's not the same at all...

Blakemore
If you ever have a child and this happens to them, would you approve of this treatment? When I have a child, this won't happen. Haha!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was a simple question. Don't be so rude.

it wasn't just a simple question.

I am what I am. Jesus said that. Popeye said it too. How could both Jesus and Popeye be wrong. Think about that

Blakemore
Spinach!

Old Man Whirly!
Anchors!

Robtard
Something similar happened in the states. Boys were asked to stand up in an auditorium and apologize to all of the women over men that raped, or harmed women in the past. Is that not wrong? Has feminism crossed the boundaries? If so. Why would it be right for a child to be apologetic for crimes that they did not commit?

-Pretty sure that was Australia

-While it probably had good intentions, it was poorly executed and stupid

-This had nothing to do with feminism

What do you think "Feminism" is?

Blakemore
Spinach! Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Anchors! laughing out loud e' de e' de e' de poop poop!

Bashar Teg
I learned recently that Popeye was a semi-accurate charcture of a real person

Blakemore
Aren't they all?

Stoic

Wonder Man

Old Man Whirly!

-Pr-

I am what I am. Jesus said that. Popeye said it too. How could both Jesus and Popeye be wrong. Think about that

Like anyone that grew up catholic I don't really listen to Jesus, but your use of Popeye does give me pause. Dammit. Now I'm stuck.

==

Anyway, this thread sure went to shit.

Old Man Whirly!
Like anyone that grew up catholic I don't really listen to Jesus, but your use of Popeye does give me pause. Dammit. Now I'm stuck.

==

Anyway, this thread sure went to shit. anyone in Ireland who grew up Catholic. In Africa they buy in to all that shit.

-Pr-
anyone in Ireland who grew up Catholic. In Africa they but in yo all that shit.

NrJCDhf5N7k

Blakemore
I find it funny how Tyrone is a common black name and a province in Northern Ireland. laughing out loud

-Pr-
I find it funny how Tyrone is a common black name and a province in Northern Ireland. laughing out loud

Whether through marriage, slaves or marrying slaves, a lot of African Americans have Irish names.

Blakemore
Whether through marriage, slaves or marrying slaves, a lot of African Americans have Irish names. You sure it wasn't King James with his plantations equating/confusing the two peoples?

(I joke, but please don't hate me for it) haermm

Old Man Whirly!
NrJCDhf5N7k laughing out loud

-Pr-
You sure it wasn't King James with his plantations equating/confusing the two peoples?

(I joke, but please don't hate me for it) haermm

There's a lot of british media from way back when that outright stated that the Irish were basically albino Africans.

Sure, there's a famous video doing the rounds about how now, because so many Irish were "forcibly emigrated" to the Caribbean, and we do NOT do well in the sun mind you, that modern people in places like Montserrat actually still speak with Irish accents.

Blakemore
There's a lot of british media from way back when that outright stated that the Irish were basically albino Africans.

Sure, there's a famous video doing the rounds about how now, because so many Irish were "forcibly emigrated" to the Caribbean, and we do NOT do well in the sun mind you, that modern people in places like Montserrat actually still speak with Irish accents.

" we do NOT do well in the sun mind you" laughing I know what you're talking about, but ****ing hell, lol!

If anything the pale redhead gene is probably the least resistant to the sun and adapted more for the rain, rusty. (I'm sorry, just had to make another joke)

I've also seen things comparing the Ibernian (no, not Iberian, Ibernian are people from Ireland when colonial race theory was very much the norm) to the Mandingo or Mamma Joomba followers (basically the west coast of Africa, think from Senegal to Nigeria where Whirly lives) but like you said, it doesn't really make sense other than a lot of Irish people migrated because they were scared of the Church of England.

Blakemore
Meant to say Hibernian, not Ibernian. My mistake.

Stoic

Blakemore
Never before has a poster said so much that means so little...

Except DDM.

Bashar Teg
still an impressive word salad

Blakemore
Oh yeah, definitely.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
Anyone notice cdtm is not here but Stoic (who almost never posts here) is and DMB even posted? mmm Discordians no durpalm

NemeBro
Stoic I'm going to do you a favor you don't deserve by walking you through some of your confusions here buddy.

Just about everyone else who read you telling us about the UK school asking (not forcing by the way) boys wear skirts (for one day apparently) immediately grasped what was going on: the schools were asking students to either show support for girls who might not want to wear skirts, or for boys who bluntly for whatever reason might want to. A quick search tells me the latter, that this is a reaction to when a school in Spain expelled a male student for wearing a skirt and sent him to a psychologist.

So to recap, your first bit of evidence that boys are being attacked for being boys is a school in the UK encouraging, but without forcing, boys and male teachers to wear skirts for a single day in support of a boy who chose to wear a skirt and was punished for it.

So why do you think it didn't occur to you to do like five minutes of research to get the context on this event? Do you still come to the conclusion that this is a conscious attack on the masculinity of the next generation? And if so, why is that?

StiltmanFTW
Anyone notice cdtm is not here but Stoic (who almost never posts here) is and DMB even posted? mmm Discordians no durpalm

You're seeing socks everywhere; don't judge others by your standards stick out tongue

However, it indeed is surprising that Todd stopped posting (not that I complain, lol). But no, I don't believe Stoic is one of his alter egos.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're seeing socks everywhere; don't judge others by your standards stick out tongue

However, it indeed is surprising that Todd stopped posting (not that I complain, lol). But no, I don't believe Stoic is one of his alter egos. I don't think he's his sock either... but a Discordian? laughing out loud my only active socks on here are Galan and you... shifty

S_W_LeGenD
Something wrong with the quoting system.

Anyways, you alluding to misandry?

Food for thought then:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt80hj2

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7zs48

https://counsellorinleeds.co.uk/blog/misandry-stop-saying-kill-all-men/

https://ihsvoice.com/2022/05/01/kill-all-men-modern-feminism-and-its-current-rhetoric/

This was definitely excessive and stupid.

Grown men would know better and never accept such a call. I won't.

In reality:

1. People victimize each other irrespective of the gender.
- Men victimize other Men.
- Men victimize Women.
- Women victimize other Women.
- Women victimize Men.

Essentially:

2. Strong victimize Weak.

Feminists are too focused on the "Men victimize women" part in their discourses.

"Throughout the XX century, women's social movements, known as feminist movements, fought for the equalization of women's rights over men's rights, in which process social status and their social roles underwent significant changes. Today there is not only the transformation of femininity as such, but also the transformation of masculinity, namely, there is a "crisis of masculinity". The spread of feminist views led to the emergence of such a phenomenon in society as misandry, which is the presence of negative attitudes toward men. As a result, men feel oppressed and disadvantaged about their position in society, which creates new gender conflicts and problems in the social structure of society. However, the study of the phenomenon of misandry as such is practically absent, both in the works of Western and Russian researchers in the context of sociological thought, that is, we can assume that there is a problem of non-knowledge of this area. There is a need for a more in-depth study of the phenomenon of misandry, which is one of the directions of reflection of the essence of the image of modern man, masculinity, its role and position in modern culture. The aim of this work is to identify the boundaries of the phenomenon of misandry as a sociological construct and analysis of its manifestations on the example of two generations comparison. To achieve this goal, we used a strategy of mixed methods, which allowed us to create a complete picture of the phenomenon of misandry, in particular, to identify the characteristics of its manifestations and types among women of two generations."

https://www.hse.ru/en/edu/vkr/219582925

Feminists are completely sold to the BS that human order is patriarchal and it must be changed. Feminists control academia, and modern state(s) do everything to appease them. Misandry is one of the effects of this environment.

Ancient church-driven system was patriarchal but modern state is not. This is why 3rd wave of Feminism makes ZERO sense. It is useless continuation of the status-quo.

Feminists have rather found their match in the woke LGBTQ+ activism lately. Just look at the case of J. K. Rowling.

https://www.outkick.com/j-k-rowling-uncanceled-at-last/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/girl-driven-out-of-school-for-questioning-trans-ideology-ls790krdh

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jk-rowling-trans-activists-attacking-feminist

Society works best by promoting traditional family values at its core (marriage between man and woman, and absolute clarity of one's gender). Even legit transgender strive to become a man (or a woman) through appropriate medical and psychological treatments.

Genderqueer = nonsense / confusing to people.

Acceptance of genderqueer will confuse boys even more.

This is why men should draw a line and stand up for restoration of traditional family values around the world.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Essentially:

Feminists are too focused on the "Men victimize women" part in their discourses.

Women tend to be weaker than men, both physically and in societal positions.

Society works best by promoting traditional family values at its core (marriage between man and woman, and absolute clarity of one's gender). Even legit transgender strive to become a man (or a woman) through appropriate medical and psychological treatments.

Your homophobia and sexism aside for a minute...

1) what do you base this on?
2) what are "traditional family values" to you?

Old Man Whirly!
Something wrong with the quoting system.

Anyways, you alluding to misandry?

Food for thought then:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt80hj2

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt7zs48

https://counsellorinleeds.co.uk/blog/misandry-stop-saying-kill-all-men/

https://ihsvoice.com/2022/05/01/kill-all-men-modern-feminism-and-its-current-rhetoric/

This was definitely excessive and stupid.

Grown men would know better and never accept such a call. I won't.

In reality:

1. People victimize each other irrespective of the gender.
- Men victimize other Men.
- Men victimize Women.
- Women victimize other Women.
- Women victimize Men.

Essentially:

"Throughout the XX century, women's social movements, known as feminist movements, fought for the equalization of women's rights over men's rights, in which process social status and their social roles underwent significant changes. Today there is not only the transformation of femininity as such, but also the transformation of masculinity, namely, there is a "crisis of masculinity". The spread of feminist views led to the emergence of such a phenomenon in society as misandry, which is the presence of negative attitudes toward men. As a result, men feel oppressed and disadvantaged about their position in society, which creates new gender conflicts and problems in the social structure of society. However, the study of the phenomenon of misandry as such is practically absent, both in the works of Western and Russian researchers in the context of sociological thought, that is, we can assume that there is a problem of non-knowledge of this area. There is a need for a more in-depth study of the phenomenon of misandry, which is one of the directions of reflection of the essence of the image of modern man, masculinity, its role and position in modern culture. The aim of this work is to identify the boundaries of the phenomenon of misandry as a sociological construct and analysis of its manifestations on the example of two generations comparison. To achieve this goal, we used a strategy of mixed methods, which allowed us to create a complete picture of the phenomenon of misandry, in particular, to identify the characteristics of its manifestations and types among women of two generations."

https://www.hse.ru/en/edu/vkr/219582925

Feminists are completely sold to the BS that human order is patriarchal and it must be changed. Feminists control academia, and modern state(s) do everything to appease them. Misandry is one of the effects of this environment.

Ancient church-driven system was patriarchal but modern state is not. This is why 3rd wave of Feminism makes ZERO sense. It is useless continuation of the status-quo.

Feminists have rather found their match in the woke LGBTQ+ activism lately. Just look at the case of J. K. Rowling.

https://www.outkick.com/j-k-rowling-uncanceled-at-last/

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/girl-driven-out-of-school-for-questioning-trans-ideology-ls790krdh

https://www.foxnews.com/world/jk-rowling-trans-activists-attacking-feminist

Genderqueer = nonsense / confusing to people.

Acceptance of genderqueer will confuse boys even more.

This is why men should draw a line and stand up for restoration of traditional family values around the world. Tl;Dr

Your homophobia and sexism aside for a minute...

laughcry

Blakemore
Man, Wife, kids in that order.

S_W_LeGenD

Adam_PoE
fD2briZ6fB0&vl

S1xxcKCGljY&vl

Robtard

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD

Blakemore
Religiophobia laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
TLDR.

Robtard
I stopped reading after his #1 point where he strawmanned me. Then my eye caught the very end where he did a 180* and attacked his own sources. That make me laugh

Old Man Whirly!

Trocity
LOL shut up you white male, you literally have everything in your life free and are statistically better off than any other demographic in every single category of life as a result of WHITE SUPREMACY.

Blakemore
The problem I have with white supremacy is when did it actually begin?

Sure, you could point to colonialism, but wasn't that a reaction to the ottoman empire? The idea being boycotting the middle eastern merchants.

But weren't the ottomans non-white as well?

cdtm

A respectable answer if consistent.

You are of course aware Nina Jankowicz cited those same faceless trolls you now claim to be dismissive of.

cdtm

Hypocrite.

If you were so enlightened you wouldn't routinely demonize conservatives. In fact, you'd assume they act in good faith and try and understand their mindsets.

Instead you dismiss them as evil, with underhanded ulterior motives. Every single one.

Hypocrite.

cdtm

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Hypocrite.

If you were so enlightened you wouldn't routinely demonize conservatives. In fact, you'd assume they act in good faith and try and understand their mindsets.

Instead you dismiss them as evil, with underhanded ulterior motives. Every single one.

Hypocrite.

crywank

cdtm

Bashar Teg
wow you have some pretty badass fantasies about overpowering gay men. get more drunk and revealing, retard durthumb up

cdtm
Get some sun basement dweller.

cdtm
Man, Wife, kids in that order.

If gay was normal, there would be no people.

Bashar Teg
did you wrestle the gay man to the ground? you silly incels and your power fantasies

cdtm
I didn't hit him that hard. Could have, didn't.

It's called restraint, you leftist scum.

Bashar Teg
wow, 2 minutes after I posted. I guess you spend all day here reloading the page?

any more badass power fantasies about dominating gay men?

cdtm
Blah blah blah, take another pill druggie.

Bashar Teg
another immediate buttmad post. how many times a day do you reload the page? did you know that you could make money sitting at the computer 24/7? not here, though. get a job

Robtard
wow you have some pretty badass fantasies about overpowering gay men. get more drunk and revealing, retard durthumb up
did you wrestle the gay man to the ground? you silly incels and your power fantasies

Cdtm's man-crush on AdamPoE is making more and more sense now.

Adam_PoE
Cdtm's man-crush on AdamPoE is making more and more sense now.

You know it is a fantasy when he thinks he can overpower anybody.

Stoic

jaden_2.0
"Did an amazing job"

In regards to what?

Robtard
@Stoic

TIL: Illegal immigration from our Southern border only started back on Jan 20th 2021

As for your "32 million a day" claim, Kirstjen Nielsen (Secretary of Homeland Security 2017-2019) said that the cartels were making around 500 million a year on illegal immigrant trafficking, this was based on a $5,000.00 per head figure, which in itself disputed if every immigrant can pay that much.

So your 11.6 billion (that's 32mil x 365) dollar a year claim seems like some Rightist scare tactic invention. Where did you get it from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.