Memory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Liam Neeson and Guy Pierce better than expected 7/10

Patient_Leech
I might check it out. It's a remake of some sort, yes?

Robtard
Belgium film 'The Alzheimer Case (2003)', which is based on a Book.

jaden_2.0
Love Whirly's thorough, in-depth reviews. 👍

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Love Whirly's thorough, in-depth reviews. 👍 laughing out loud Whilst both have had hits and can act, both have had many misses too. This one falls in the middle for this dynamic duo. Guy Pierce, The Hemsworths and Russell Crowe have all been in neighbours.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Love Whirly's thorough, in-depth reviews. 👍

Yeah, between this and Bruce's posts my expectations for competent reviews at KMC have dropped to next to nothing.

Oh, and just about every movie is "dirty ass" to Rob. laughing out loud

Blakemore
Might watch it, purely because Memento and Taken are great films.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, between this and Bruce's posts my expectations for competent reviews at KMC have dropped to next to nothing.

Oh, and just about every movie is "dirty ass" to Rob. laughing out loud

But I generally point out reasons why they're dirty ass dirty stick out tongue

Robtard
This was very, very average, imo The story wasn't horrible, but nothing we've not seen before, hitman gets a conscious when he's asked to cross a certain line.

I've lost cont of how many "I will find you and I will kill you" movies Neeson has done now, but he seemed to be phoning this one in many a scene. He is pushing 70, he should retire from the action films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.