Who remembers the CWMMP timeline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So asked this over on CV, was curious to those not on there but on here, the thoughts.

So how many of you folk, actually remember the Clone Wars Timeline that was fully fleshed out BEFORE it was scrapped and TCW came?

The Clone Wars Multi-Media Project Included the CW Microseries, which I'm sure many if not the majority have seen. But it was far greater and included at least a dozen or so comics, novels and games surrounding it. Hence the name CWMMP.

So who remembers this timeline? What did you think of it? What were your favorite stories in it?

I think my fav story arc was from the Republic comic series, the Battle of Jabiim as it showed the true horrors of the Clone Wars and showed that everything wasn't as black and white.

Alto Stratus was a great character for the brief time he was in and showed that not all on the CIS were just complete villains, both sides had actual characters and what they were aiming for.

I feel like the CWMMP also did a much better job with Anakin as it showed him from Padawan to Jedi Knight, showing the various difficulties and being at odds with his Master until it all finally comes to a head in ROTS. His relationship also transition with Obi-Wan pretty well too, seeing it change was interesting, going from Padawan and Master to Equals.

The Vos/Tholme story arc I also remember enjoying too.

Republic Commando is still one of the best SW games and the Attack of the Clones VG with the Dark Reaper is also an underrated story and further shows Anakin and his struggle.

ares834

Tzeentch
I definitely miss the omega turbo autism of the pre-Disney canon. A lot of the concepts had to go like the dogshit vong and abeloth but the passion for it was so fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.