Trading Forex, I seem to be making 400 GBP a week right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Kind of excited, had a few bad weeks but that's the two month daily average. Just started playing, I'm O.K. at maths, so I guess that helps. I'm only spending about an hour a day in it.

Robtard
Forex is fake news.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Forex is fake news. honestly isn't Rob and a lot of it is easy to read.

Old Man Whirly!
Best week on forex so far and it's only Thursday. 700 GBP profit.

Robtard
Nice thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Nice thumb up This is exciting...

Old Man Whirly!
2K sterling in 9 days 7 if you remove the weekend.

Robtard
Maybe you've found a new profession

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe you've found a new profession possible, I use a couple of robots but manually ok the initial buys and sell figure and currency.

Old Man Whirly!
I've made almost 3k in 3 weeks. That's sterling. My brother is calling me Gordon Gecko.

Old Man Whirly!
0.K. I'm still continuously profiting from this.

Old Man Whirly!
O.K. I've made more than 3000 GBO this month even after paying the broker account fees.

Robtard
Can you get up to over 1 million per month already? Then send some my way stick out tongue

Old Man Whirly!
Can you get up to over 1 million per month already? Then send some my way stick out tongue it's going to take 2.8 years at 10 compound a month for my first Forex Million Rob.

Old Man Whirly!
O.K. i made 45% profit last month, this is getting serious.

Robtard
thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up in a few months will stat posting screen shots. As Einstein wrote compound interest is the 8th wonder of the World.

Old Man Whirly!
At the moment I am making between 100 and 250 dollars a day.

Old Man Whirly!
20 year low for the Euro against the Dollar. For some of my short positions, this is not good.

Old Man Whirly!
Well the Euro/dollar relationship is going to make me lose a few grand this month. Euro 20 year low, not good.

Old Man Whirly!
Well lost 3K sterling over the eurusd crash. Bad news.

Blakemore
Ha, I saw that.

Bad luck, Whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Ha, I saw that.

Bad luck, Whirly. I'll get it back, got to take the rough with the smooth. It's long term, I wanted to jump Thursday but the fund I am in wanted to hold because of RSI data. Everyone should have listened to me on those trades.

Old Man Whirly!
OK, the Euro crashing against the dollar a while ago hit me hard. I lost a fair bit I had made that week. Things a picking back up. I made 2K this month.

Robtard
Nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.