Which character pisses people off the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
-Hulk
-Thor
-Goku
-Batman
-Superman
-Wonder Woman

-Other?

Endless Mike
I don't think it's the characters that piss people off, rather their fans and/or haters.

DeadpoolXXX
superman for sure.

he lives rent free in the minds of every comic book geek on the internet. even the people that hate him just cant seem to stop thinking about him in every single discussion.

Endless Mike
Unless you're talking in-universe, in which case the Hulk probably pisses people off the most, because they're always trying to kill/capture/get rid of him.

playa1258
Let's just stick with who pisses off fans the most.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by playa1258
Let's just stick with who pisses off fans the most.

You mean their own fans, or fans of other characters?

MrMind
Originally posted by Endless Mike

thor for both

Endless Mike
Originally posted by MrMind
thor for both

I'd tend to agree.

playa1258

Fans of other characters.

JBL
It's between Hulk, Gladiator and Goku. Anything these guys do that's above certain Characters causes insults and pure hatred for their fans when they mention the feats.

Booya_69
Batman
Superman
Thor

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
It's between Hulk, Gladiator and Goku. Anything these guys do that's above certain Characters causes insults and pure hatred for their fans when they mention the feats.

I agree with this.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by playa1258
Fans of other characters.

In that cases probably Superman, going by many of the arguments I've seen on this board in the last few weeks.

deft
Superman definitely.

Thor is a joke.

ShadowFyre
I don't think it's the characters that piss people off, rather their fans and/or haters.

This.

ShadowFyre
Most Superman fans run in rabid little packs trying to assert to everyone that Superman is the best, strongest, multiversal cuck in all of existence. They don't care about facts or anything as long as Superman wins. They are very insecure. Honesty and common sense are secondary to Superman winning. The constant Superman wank from writers makes for piss poor story telling and derails the reader from any form of suspense since you already know Superman is gonna fly really fast and punch the guy after "unlocking" his true potential. The same exact thing every single time. Makes every other DC character completely useless. They should do away with the rest of the verse and just draw pictures of Batman and Superman jacking each other off.

Most Hulk/Thor fans are delusional and refuse to accept the fact that Thor and Hulk are not beating Superman, they have zero concept of how a fight works apparently and think that speed is not a concerning factor in a physical altercation, when in fact it is probably one of the greatest assets one could have. They walk in slow mo with Hulk hands. Sad, but far less douchebaggy than Superman fans. Stay somewhat secluded.

Goku fans-have lack of memory function and continue to be entertained by a character/show that literally just repeats itself every single episode with color swapped good guys and various bad guys that are the exact same except aesthetically. Literally every single episode goes by the exact same formula. I can only assume the Manga has at least some character development as opposed to the "Jack Goku and Vegeta off show"

Batman/Wonderwoman fans- I honestly can't say anything about the fans, they seem to be several annoyance tiers below the rest, I also don't gaf about either and rarely visit any threads with them in it.

Godzilla and his fans-perfection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.