Earth 1610 vs viltrumite invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Guestdude
Round 1: every evil pure blood viltrumite from before nolan turned

Round 2: thraggs half breed army

In character.
Random encounter

Win conditions
Viltrumites: kill everyone or make them surrender.
Earth: repel invasion
Bonus question: could a single viltrumite infiltrate and take over

Stoic
The Viltrimites are, or can be very powerful, but they are still just a bunch of flying bricks with decent healing factors. They lose and no, the most powerful of them (Thrag) would find himself cut in two by Wolverine alone with the help of Xavier. I have yet to see them resist telepathic assaults, magical based attacks, reality altering attacks, or chaos hex magic. Marvel earth has all of this at their disposal, and an Ultimate Nullifier.

StiltmanFTW
It's the Ultimate Marvel Earth.

1610, not 616.

cdtm
No idea who Earth 1010 is, so gonna assume this is the new Injustice world?

I think Injustice Supernan and Batman team up and win. Doubly so if they get He-Man.

StiltmanFTW
You are retarded, Todd.

Sin I AM
Spite, 1610 was the overrated

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Spite, 1610 was the overrated

It was overrated and failed to replace the mainstream universe as originally intended...

But then again, Invincible-Verse is quite overrated itself, Sin.

Sin I AM
Yes Invincible-verse was just hyped due to gore. The overall story was fine. Ultimate verse tried too hard had some decent stories but failed terribly

StiltmanFTW
On the beginning, they were doing great in almost every title.

After that... well, less said, the better.

cdtm
And unlike Ultimates that you just mentioned Invincible was conversely great from start to finish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.