Hulk vs The Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Power gem is given to someone who perfectly masters it.

Every Hulk who ever existed line up to arm wrestle over an indestructible table.

How many can surpass the Power Gem?

Stoic

DarkSaint85
I don't think technique will play much of a part with infinite strength in play ....

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't think technique will play much of a part with infinite strength in play ....

If someone literally had infinite strength, then their slightest movement would instantly create a black hole that would consume the universe.

h1a8
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If infinite STRENGTH is APPLIED to anything, then the universe could be destroyed. correction

Stoic
What you guys said is something that I completely agree with, but it deviates wildly from how infinite power is addressed in comics. This is why I tried to use a round about approach to support my reasoning.

If both were going into the match at full capacity, which would mean that they are both theoretically using infinite strength, then how else other than a stalemate could, or would this end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.