MCU: Captain America vs. Iron Fist vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Civil War Suit Tchalla
S2 Iron Fist
Steve has his Shield

No BFR

Who wins

tkitna
Danny probably. If he uses the Iron Fist to the level he did when the entire floor of that building exploded. Seems like too much for either to handle.

FrothByte
BP gets 1st place because that suit is just too OP.

Cap gets 2nd place as long as he has his shield (which can block the IF)

Danny gets in last because as powerful as his IF is, he can theoretically be killed by either Cap or BP with a single solid hit with either shield or claws and both are demonstrably stronger, faster and seemingly more skilled.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte

Danny gets in last because as powerful as his IF is, he can theoretically be killed by either Cap or BP with a single solid hit with either shield or claws and both are demonstrably stronger, faster and seemingly more skilled. Agreed.

Plus, IF got whooped by Daredevil.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by tkitna
Danny probably. If he uses the Iron Fist to the level he did when the entire floor of that building exploded. Seems like too much for either to handle. If BP is using his suit he can tank it.

h1a8

Danny gets in last because as powerful as his IF is, he can theoretically be killed by either Cap or BP with a single solid hit with either shield or claws and both are demonstrably stronger, faster and seemingly more skilled.

Cap hasn't killed anyone as far as I know. He fought many humans. And IF has superhuman durability (as far as real humans is concerned). He would be able to take a few hits from Cap without going down (regular humans did). I disagree that Cap is faster.

My vote is
BP (because of the unfair suit)
IF
Cap

In plain clothes then
IF
Cap
BP

Darth Thor
This is BPs Civil War suit, not his energy absorption one. So not sure how much force it can take. Just know its bullet proof.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
This is BPs Civil War suit, not his energy absorption one. So not sure how much force it can take. Just know its bullet proof.

I'm pretty sure that suit absorbs energy too. That's why bullets have no effect. But that's immaterial due to high caliber bullets (I believe 7.62x51mm) not doing any type of damage, bfd, or momentum transfer. This implies punches and kicks will do significantly less.

So if Cap and BP are peers in plain clothes then adding the suit would make BP be able to take more than 10x more strikes than Cap (unfair advantage).

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Cap hasn't killed anyone as far as I know. He fought many humans. And IF has superhuman durability (as far as real humans is concerned). He would be able to take a few hits from Cap without going down (regular humans did). I disagree that Cap is faster.

My vote is
BP (because of the unfair suit)
IF
Cap

In plain clothes then
IF
Cap
BP

Cap has killed humans in CATFA, even knifed one in the back. Cap is also fast enough to run with cars in the freeway. What makes you think IF is faster?

Darth Thor
I'm pretty sure that suit absorbs energy too. That's why bullets have no effect. But that's immaterial due to high caliber bullets (I believe 7.62x51mm) not doing any type of damage, bfd, or momentum transfer. This implies punches and kicks will do significantly less.

So if Cap and BP are peers in plain clothes then adding the suit would make BP be able to take more than 10x more strikes than Cap (unfair advantage).

His suit was laced with Vibranium. It wasnt pure solid vibranium like Caps shield. But you know what I mean, his BP/IW suit absorbs and holds kinetic energy which he can then redirect.

Cap did fight Suited BP in Civil War. They seemed pretty even.

Besides is Caps pure/solid vibranium shield not an unfair advantage ?

h1a8
Cap has killed humans in CATFA, even knifed one in the back. Cap is also fast enough to run with cars in the freeway. What makes you think IF is faster?
We are talking about killed with his bare hands. He hasn't killed any humans with strikes. Otherwise why use a knife?

I can run with cars in the freeway too, if said cars are moving slow (rush hour traffic or bumper to bumper traffic).

That's irrelevant anyway. Running speed has nothing to do with fighting speed, reaction and arm and torso movement speed.

h1a8
His suit was laced with Vibranium. It wasnt pure solid vibranium like Caps shield. But you know what I mean, his BP/IW suit absorbs and holds kinetic energy which he can then redirect.

Cap did fight Suited BP in Civil War. They seemed pretty even.

Besides is Caps pure/solid vibranium shield not an unfair advantage ?
Cap has a bad habit of throwing his shield. This would be his downfall. Cap isn't immune against attacks on his legs. Plus he has to open up in order to attack.

I'm curious, If BP stood there and allowed Cap to strike him indefinitely then how many strikes do you think it would take to ko BP?

FrothByte
We are talking about killed with his bare hands. He hasn't killed any humans with strikes. Otherwise why use a knife?

I can run with cars in the freeway too, if said cars are moving slow (rush hour traffic or bumper to bumper traffic).

That's irrelevant anyway. Running speed has nothing to do with fighting speed, reaction and arm and torso movement speed.

No, you simply said Cap has never killed anyone. You didn't mention whether it was bare hands or not. I have proved you wrong. Suck it up and admit you're wrong.

Did Cap run with cars in the freeway during a time when they were stuck in traffic, barely moving? No he didn't. Suck it up and admit you're wrong.

h1a8
No, you simply said Cap has never killed anyone. You didn't mention whether it was bare hands or not. I have proved you wrong. Suck it up and admit you're wrong.

Did Cap run with cars in the freeway during a time when they were stuck in traffic, barely moving? No he didn't. Suck it up and admit you're wrong.
You committed the classic case of NITPICKING. The argument was that Cap can kill IF with a single blow with his hands or feet (since Cap doesn't have a knife in this fight). I said that was false because Cap didn't kill any humans in the movie. This implies with a single blow as stated originally, not with a weapon. Duh. Please keep up.

Stuck in traffic doesn't mean moving slow (as I stated). You act as if you never drove or rode in a car. On a freeway, we can go anywhere from 0 mph to 20 mph in heavy or slow traffic. We see scenes where the cars are barely moving (heavy traffic).

You can't assume how fast the cars were going without proof. We use visual speed, unless there is clear evidence contradicting it.

FrothByte
You committed the classic case of NITPICKING. The argument was that Cap can kill IF with a single blow with his hands or feet (since Cap doesn't have a knife in this fight). I said that was false because Cap didn't kill any humans in the movie. This implies with a single blow as stated originally, not with a weapon. Duh. Please keep up.

Stuck in traffic doesn't mean moving slow (as I stated). You act as if you never drove or rode in a car. On a freeway, we can go anywhere from 0 mph to 20 mph in heavy or slow traffic. We see scenes where the cars are barely moving (heavy traffic).

You can't assume how fast the cars were going without proof. We use visual speed, unless there is clear evidence contradicting it.

Wrong again. You were responding to me, and this is what I had said:

Nowhere in there did I say barehands. Now suck it up and admit you're wrong.

Darth Thor
Cap has a bad habit of throwing his shield. This would be his downfall. Cap isn't immune against attacks on his legs. Plus he has to open up in order to attack.

I'm curious, If BP stood there and allowed Cap to strike him indefinitely then how many strikes do you think it would take to ko BP?

But they already fought and Cap never lost his shield lol

They were quite evenly matched but if anything Cap had the edge. He also ran faster than BP in Infinity War (although granted it wasnt a race).

I see no reason why Cap wouldnt be capable of KOing BP with his shield (in BPs first costume armour of course).

h1a8
But they already fought and Cap never lost his shield lol

They were quite evenly matched but if anything Cap had the edge. He also ran faster than BP in Infinity War (although granted it wasnt a race).

I see no reason why Cap wouldnt be capable of KOing BP with his shield (in BPs first costume armour of course).
Cap can lose his shield if thrown and missed (or caught or deflected).

The armor took 7.62 x 51mm rounds from a helicopter without any damage, back face deformation injury, or any transfered momentum.

Cap is not doing anything to BP armor. You have to prove that Cap can strike at least twice more powerful than those rounds.

h1a8
Wrong again. You were responding to me, and this is what I had said:

Nowhere in there did I say barehands. Now suck it up and admit you're wrong. I'm wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.