My problem with the left...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
...is you're hyper focus on the right.

Rrankly, I wish you'd use that same zeal to criticise and oppose society itself.

I don't trust capitalism, nor government, nor power in any shape and form. I KNOW the right is full of trolls and disinformation. I don't really care about that.

I care about YOU holding our leaders to account. Somebody has to be wary, we found out from the USSR and Nazi Germany, and now China and North Korea, what happens when you trust in leadership.

If the Right and Left only ever care about attacking each other, who holds them to account when they're both corrupt?

Who challenges an entirely rotten society, if not you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm

Rrankly, I wish you'd use that same zeal to criticise and oppose society itself.

I don't trust capitalism, nor government, nor power in any shape and form. I KNOW the right is full of trolls and disinformation. I don't really care about that.

I care about YOU holding our leaders to account. Somebody has to be wary, we found out from the USSR and Nazi Germany, and now China and North Korea, what happens when you trust in leadership.

If the Right and Left only ever care about attacking each other, who holds them to account when they're both corrupt?

Who challenges an entirely rotten society, if not you? durpoop The irony of this attempted argument and the threads title.

Bashar Teg
reeeeeeeee 24/7

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
reeeeeeeee 24/7 cdtm's time away in discord has rejuvenated his will to own the libs.

jaden_2.0

You'd almost have a point. If only one of those right wingers trolling and peddling disinformation wasn't, you know, the last President of the United States. But hey, you don't care about that therefore aren't interested in holding politicians to account. Glad you admit you want others to do it for you.

Robtard
Remember folks:

I came out as a Trumper and alt-right, and now everyone in GDF hates me.

So that makes every forum now.

Otherwise not much is new, how's things on your end?

So this "both sides are bad, I'm a centrist" is just another shit-show.

Newjak

Who challenges an entirely rotten society, if not you? We hyper focus on the right because they are the ones keeping us from making needed changes to the current social structure that is harming millions of Americans.

I literally live in a state so badly gerrymandered by the right that I basically have no voting power in this country.

Bashar Teg
"mY pRoBlEm WiF dEr LeFt" dur

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"mY pRoBlEm WiF dEr LeFt" dur Mate, you sound like a contestant for Britain's got talent...

Patient_Leech

Conservatives trying so hard to be oppressed.

To be fair you do bring up a good point about the Left/Right paradigm. It's all a distraction that is exploited by corporate interests. The real conflict is between Top and Bottom. Billionaire lobbyists love us bickering about shit that distracts from them.

It's just weird that you blame the problem on ThE LeFt. It's corporate interests that keep us from maintaining reasonable environmental protection, Republicans muddying the waters on climate change to politicize the issue so we can't have clean air and water. Not to mention the NRA stranglehold on Republican douchebags that keep us from getting some sort of sane gun control, etc.

But does the irony of you complaining about THE LeFT being hyper focused on The RIGhT really escape you? You just made a thread, called "My problem with the left..."

Blakemore
"They keep the middle and lower classes fighting each other so they, the rich, can **** off with all the money! Simple idea, happens to work." - George Carlin

Patient_Leech
My problem with ThE rIghT...

They're fu#king sellout assholes...

0Cxd2fGkUn4

Make schools more like prisons. That's the solution. Unbelievable.

Stringer

Stfu already. Strap a bomb on yourself and go into Brolys discord

cdtm
Originally posted by Stringer
Stfu already. Strap a bomb on yourself and go into Brolys discord

Yet another insightful post. Typical KMC pleasentness.

So it was never me after all. You people are deranged sociopaths who can't have a civil conversation, is all.

Good. I can do as I like without caring about you "professional outrage" cultists.

Tzeentch
Centrism is the height of midwittery. American social conservatism is the greatest threat to modern day society so why shouldn't the people who espouse that bullshit be ridiculed and demeaned?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Centrism is the height of midwittery. American social conservatism is the greatest threat to modern day society so why shouldn't the people who espouse that bullshit be ridiculed and demeaned? This, thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.