I'd rather kiss a wookie and why I think the Princess did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I am of the opinion that Leia ****ed Han, Luke and Chewie during the celebrations that followed the Battle of Yavin-probably all together in the same bed. Look at the smiles on all their faces and the way they are acting to each other after ROTJ.

Total Warrior
Oh well

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Oh well laughing out loud

Blakemore
Kiss the wookie, kick the droid, fly the falcon through an asteroid 'til the princess is annoyed! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it! Come and help me, Obi-wan, flying speeder and a blaster gun, dance with ewoks, oh what fun! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Kiss the wookie, kick the droid, fly the falcon through an asteroid 'til the princess is annoyed! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it! Come and help me, Obi-wan, flying speeder and a blaster gun, dance with ewoks, oh what fun! This is space ships and monsters, it's Star Wars we love it! thumb up

Blakemore
Get in there you big furry oaf. I couldn't care less what you smell. I take orders from only me. Maybe you'd like it back in your cell your highness, your worshipful-ness your highness...
No one cares if you upset a droid, because droids don't tear your arms out of sockets. I suggest a new strategy. Let the wookie win. Nobdoy cares if you upset a droid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.