Experimental Treatment Cures Cancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
This experimental drug could change the field of cancer research

A tiny group of people with rectal cancer just experienced something of a scientific miracle: their cancer simply vanished after an experimental treatment.

In a very small trial done by doctors at New York's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, patients took a drug called dostarlimab for six months. The trial resulted in every single one of their tumors disappearing. The trial group included just 18 people, and there's still more to be learned about how the treatment worked. But some scientists say these kinds of results have never been seen in the history of cancer research. -snip

Very promising stuff, lets both hope this works for the masses and if it does, it isn't shelved due to greed, as there's more money in long term treatments for cancers than there is in quick cures.

jaden_2.0
I've watched I am Legend. I've seen what miracle cancer cures can do. They can make terrible CGI undead folk.

Robtard
TBF, those weren't undead, just mutated humans with vampire-like qualitties. But yeah, that CGI was meh even for the time.

Old Man Whirly!
Let's hope.

Blakemore
I voted. smile

Robtard
Glad to see you're optimistic thumb up

Blakemore
laughing out loud

old memes never die

Bashar Teg
I voted too smile

Robtard
How did you both vote "I'm optimistic", yet there's only one vote? Odd, that.

Bashar Teg
my only regret is that I have but one vote to give for this thread smile

Blakemore
6 people posted in this thread, and there are 6 votes. I wonder who voted what? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
I voted **** you Robtard... I always vote **** you Robtard.

BruceSkywalker
As someone whose parents died from cancer I truly hope this works

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
As someone whose parents died from cancer I truly hope this works thumb up

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I voted **** you Robtard... I always vote **** you Robtard.

Same. If it's an option. No matter how serious the issue or how entirely irrelevant the answer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.